AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-07, 19:02   Link #1
Silqthashakka
Riff

Will Sasuke become Naruto's eternal enemy?

I think that this may be plausible for a short time, but Kakashi said that the lives of Naruto and Sasuke was very much like that of the 1st and the 2nd. Since everything else is predictably falling into place
Spoiler:
It won't be a suprise if these two stay friends (friendly rivals) and become the next Hokages. Itachi is eventually going to die and Sasuke becoming a Hokage will give him a new purpose. I doubt that they'll only give him one purpose in that manga.
On another note, have you noticed that NOBODY else even talks about wanting to be Hokage except for Naruto and Konohamaru? That right there tells you that Naruto will be Hokage.
It will go like this:
6th and 7th Hokage will be Naruto and Sasuke. They will teach Konohamaru as the 1st and 2nd did Sarutobi. Its all so predictable.

Edit:
You heard me. I don't need to explain again.
Silqthashakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 19:18   Link #2
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silqthashakka
I think that this may be plausible for a short time, but Kakashi said that the lives of Naruto and Sasuke was very much like that of the 1st and the 2nd. Since everything else is predictably falling into place
Spoiler:
It won't be a suprise if these two stay friends (friendly rivals) and become the next Hokages. Itachi is eventually going to die and Sasuke becoming a Hokage will give him a new purpose. I doubt that they'll only give him one purpose in that manga.
On another note, have you noticed that NOBODY else even talks about wanting to be Hokage except for Naruto and Konohamaru? That right there tells you that Naruto will be Hokage.
It will go like this:
6th and 7th Hokage will be Naruto and Sasuke. They will teach Konohamaru as the 1st and 2nd did Sarutobi. Its all so predictable.
Why the hell would Sasuke teach Konohamaru anything? Why the hell is Sasuke Hokage at all?!?! I think these predictions are not going to come true.

And you should think about putting some spoiler marks on the parts that weren't animated yet.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 19:28   Link #3
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I really doubt Sasuke is going to become Hokage. Its not a game of "who gets to be leader of the village next" you are meant to live your life until you are middle aged like the 3rd was then pass it on to a younger,stronger successor. The 1st and 2nd were different in that they were brothers that founded the village but we don't know much about their reign. Its possible the 1st died young and his brother took his place until Sarutobi succeded him when he was old enough (because that filler with a child 3rd Hokage and two able bodied Hokage giving him the position was crap). I think Kishimoto has a few surprises for us and that people thinking the anime is going to be predictable just because team seven is like the Sannin are underestimatimng the show think of what we've been treated to so far. Zabuza and Haku dying dramatically. Young ninja like Lee being presumably maimed for life. Seemingly cut throat villains like Gaara becoming good guys. Hamrless characters like Kabuto becoming malicious villains (its a given now but how many people thought Kabuto was a spy before the forest of death fight? He looked like your run of the mill friendly sempai)
Spoiler:
This show has been full of surprises and then some. I'm sure Naruto will become Hokage and Sasuke will go back to the side of good but not for a VERY long time. Right now Sasuke is a missing Nin and a traitor to the Leaf. He'll have to more than redeem himself if he ever wants to be trusted by the village again. He'll likely do it. But he' s not fit to be Hokage.
Quote:
And you should think about putting some spoiler marks on the parts that weren't animated yet
Oh hell, he should just slap manga on the thread name this isn't an anime only friendly topic.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 19:28   Link #4
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Dont use a spoiler in the topic
Put "Manga" in the topic to avoid anime viewers to check in.
Use spoiler tags.
Spoiler for possible manga spoiler:
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:06   Link #5
~petit.genin~

Why would Sasuke want to become a Hokage? And who in Konoha would allow?
About what you said in the topic, I think so. For a certain period at least.
~petit.genin~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:25   Link #6
Kayess
Guy From Canada

No they will not become eternal enemies because as soon one dies, they cannot be an enemy
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:28   Link #7
~petit.genin~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
No they will not become eternal enemies because as soon one dies, they cannot be an enemy
Or maybe they can LOL
~petit.genin~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:38   Link #8
lotus_lee

The only thing that Sasuke wants to do is to kill Itachi.

Ok, maybe spread his seeds and revive the Uchiha clan as well. But I doubt anyone will want him once he becomes evil. So I guess a lose-lose situation for his future then, lol.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:41   Link #9
BrownRukus

Spoiler for manga spoiler:
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:46   Link #10
Silqthashakka
Riff

Ok sorry about that spoiler. That was the first time posting my own thread and I ...forgot. But please lets stick to the question at hand: Will they become eternal rivals? If I wanted to ask the question as to whether or not they'd be hokage, I'd have posted it. Stick to the script.
Silqthashakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:50   Link #11
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silqthashakka
Ok sorry about that spoiler. That was the first time posting my own thread and I ...forgot. But please lets stick to the question at hand: Will they become eternal rivals? If I wanted to ask the question as to whether or not they'd be hokage, I'd have posted it. Stick to the script.

Ok umm, u said that Naruto and Sasuke will become Hokages.

Naruto will become Hokage and Sasuke won't. Sasuke is not even in the race anymore and he never intented to becomes hokage.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:50   Link #12
lotus_lee

I think they will be great rivals but only as friends and not as wanting to kill each other. For example, they will always want to be better than the other to set benchmarks (I mean if Sasuke can't beat Naruto, then how the hell is he gonna kill Itachi?). Still, it's hard to predict what will happen. Sasuke may well kill Itachi but his body will nearly be in full control by Orochimaru so anything could happen.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:53   Link #13
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

They already are eternal rivals. Will they become antagonizing tooth-and-nail "Hate you, motherfucker" rivals like Oro and Jiraiya? Hell no. Their fraternal feelings for each other are too strong.

Welcome to the boards ~petit.genin~. Now go read the FAQ and make your signature a reasonable size.
Old 2004-11-07, 21:10   Link #14
Nubixkube

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
I mean if Sasuke can't beat Naruto, then how the hell is he gonna kill Itachi?
Maybe Naruto will be strong enough to kill Itachi.

Who knows what will happen. Orochimaru could get killed by someone else, which would relinquish his control over Sasuke. Or maybe Sasuke will be strong enough to kill Orochimaru, who the hell knows. One thing is for sure though, I can't wait to find out :P
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 21:25   Link #15
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Well its true we ofcourse don't know whats going to happen but we can speculate. Here's my take on what will and what won't happen.

1. Sasuke will not surpass Orochimaru (atleast until he opposes Itachi first)

2. Orochimaru won't be killed by Akatsuki and will somehow maintian himself as the main villain.

3. We will see another Naruto vs. Sasuke battle in the future.

4. Sasuke will become a willing apprentice to Orochimaru just has the sound 5 were. But not as loyal in his heart. He will also try to resist the corruption on his body be the curse seal and ask for more conventional strength from Oro.

5. Orochimaru will take Sasuke's body and become a Sharingan using badass. He will then oppose Itachi at some point.

6. Akatsuki will capture Naruto and begin some freaky ritual to harness the power of Kyuubi

7. We'll see some intense fighting from Kakashi against the likes of Kisame aswell as other jounin fights

8. We'll see the return of the Rookie 9 fighting in some compacity against.... someone
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 22:23   Link #16
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
I mean if Sasuke can't beat Naruto, then how the hell is he gonna kill Itachi?
Do you mean in the future? Ha. I bet my life that Naruto will greatly surpass Itachi when Naruto's in his middle ages.

Or do you mean right now?
Spoiler for In the manga...:
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 09:16   Link #17
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
Spoiler for manga spoiler:

Sunade was also a missing nin, and Jiraiya, but they were asked to be Hokage, I'm not saying anyone is right about this topic, but anything is posible
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 09:32   Link #18
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

My Predictions....

1 - Naruto will kill Itachi. Sasuke will hate Naruto for it, and become the series' new main villian.

2 - Sakura will kill Sasuke eventually to save Naruto.

3 - Shikamura will become Hokage and unite Sand and Leaf..... maybe.

4 - Naruto will have to leave the leaf village forever to keep it safe, or die heroically defending it.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 10:05   Link #19
d4rkgenesis

I highly doubt it.
d4rkgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 11:23   Link #20
gamabunta sama

my predictions:
sasuke will try to kill itachi,but oro will take itachi's body during the fight..
sasuke will try to kill oro cause he took his revenge away..
naruto will save sasuke from death...
gamabunta sama is offline   Reply With Quote