AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Asatte no Houkou

Notices

View Poll Results: Asatte no Houkou Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 4 19.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 47.62%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 19.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 9.52%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 4.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-12, 18:34   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Asatte no Houkou Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Asatte no Houkou, Episode 11!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:
Old 2006-12-15, 01:35   Link #2
Greenish Growth

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-15, 04:41   Link #3
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
Spoiler:
I was riveted from the beginning. As good as I expected.

As for Greenish Growth's question: she told her. She didn't say where she was staying, I think she just said that she had spoken with Tetsu at the beach they had all gone to together, and that he hadn't believed her.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-12-15, 17:27   Link #4
j1m0ne

Hard to believe we're almost at the end already, sigh. Hopefully they'll be able to tie up all the loose ends, and get them back to their original bodies (though it wouldn't be a bad thing if they stayed that way ). I'm guessing we'll get a
Spoiler:
ending.
Old 2006-12-15, 18:38   Link #5
kari-no-sugata

Another lovely episode.

Heh... there's a number of times when I was thinking "ahh... seishun"
Old 2006-12-15, 23:38   Link #6
Greenish Growth

I don't recall ever seeing an anime before where more than half of the episodes make me want to see the next episode RIGHT AWAY.

I think it's because so many of the episodes end on cliffhangers or with something really large left hanging unresolved. I just have to see the next episode as soon as possible.
Old 2006-12-16, 11:37   Link #7
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1m0ne View Post
Hard to believe we're almost at the end already, sigh. Hopefully they'll be able to tie up all the loose ends, and get them back to their original bodies (though it wouldn't be a bad thing if they stayed that way ). I'm guessing we'll get a
Spoiler:
ending.
LOL, I'd love it to end like that.. but that won't happen, will it?
Old 2006-12-16, 12:00   Link #8
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oh my gods...its amazing how time flies watching this series O.o

well at last...
Spoiler:

thats basically the overview of what happened and it lasted for a whole ep O.o but the time made it feel like it was only 5 mins lol...amazing

ahh well next ep is the final...it will be sad to say goodbye to this series ~ i still think that its underrated ~ i just wonder why there isnt more ppl picking up this series they are missing out on all the emotions >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-01-21, 13:04   Link #9
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Spoiler for Ep 11. spoilers:
Old 2007-01-23, 17:18   Link #10
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Is it only me or Hiro's "waking up" seemed rushed and forced? It was like "Oh, well the series is ending soon so I might as well admit my mistakes and do something so that I won't look like a total moron". And Tetsu hijacked the series. I wonder what the end is going to be.

Old 2007-01-25, 11:24   Link #11
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
It does seem a bit rushed but given that we don't have 26 episodes to
luxuriate in it has to happen now or never.

And yes, Karada's confession to Tetsu and him running away - he just
mentally can't accept that it's her.

Next episode (which can't come fast enough for me IMHO) will wrap it
all up.

And that's the thing - even if they switch places - what happens next?
Old 2007-01-28, 17:18   Link #12
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The Now That Is Here

This episode was a great improvement on plot and originality from the last two. In fact, they took time to develop how Hiro saw the error of his ways.

Spoiler:

I almost broke in tears when Karada cried asking for Tetsu to believe she was the helpless, little girl Karada he went to her search.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-30, 12:02   Link #13
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post
And that's the thing - even if they switch places - what happens next?
You mean if Shoukou and Karada switch back to their original ages? I'ld guess Hiro and Shoukou keep living together and probably get married. They'll have a higher standard of living because of Shoukou's income thus alleviating Karada's feelings that she's a burden. Hiro will be much happier and less lonely having Shoukou around, and Shoukou will be much happier having Karada and Hiro around now that she's forgiven Hiro. Everyone makes everyone else happy.
Old 2007-02-06, 17:01   Link #14
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
I was referring to tetsu - when he realizes who was in front of him but is
now back to her old self. Karada knows how he feels. And he knows she
knows.

I do agree with your assessement about the shoukou/karada/hiro family
eventually happening.
Old 2007-02-07, 00:37   Link #15
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
You mean if Shoukou and Karada switch back to their original ages? I'ld guess Hiro and Shoukou keep living together and probably get married. They'll have a higher standard of living because of Shoukou's income thus alleviating Karada's feelings that she's a burden. Hiro will be much happier and less lonely having Shoukou around, and Shoukou will be much happier having Karada and Hiro around now that she's forgiven Hiro. Everyone makes everyone else happy.
I'm so unimpressed with Hiro that I hope Shoukou moves on. What, really, does he have to offer her? He does seem dedicated to his pharmacy job as a source of income for himself and Karada, but he seems remarkably lacking in emotional depth, something Shoukou has in spades. I still can't comprehend his seeming indifference to Karada's disappearance either.

To me, the most powerful connection is the one that has developed between Shoukou and Karada. I can better imagine a future where child Karada goes to live with adult Shoukou, while Hiro ends up in a more plausible match with Tetsu's sister. I hope for Tetsu's sake Karada switches back; it's hard to see any happy ending for him if that doesn't happen.
Old 2007-02-14, 14:26   Link #16
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I'm so unimpressed with Hiro that I hope Shoukou moves on. What, really, does he have to offer her? He does seem dedicated to his pharmacy job as a source of income for himself and Karada, but he seems remarkably lacking in emotional depth, something Shoukou has in spades. I still can't comprehend his seeming indifference to Karada's disappearance either.

To me, the most powerful connection is the one that has developed between Shoukou and Karada. I can better imagine a future where child Karada goes to live with adult Shoukou, while Hiro ends up in a more plausible match with Tetsu's sister. I hope for Tetsu's sake Karada switches back; it's hard to see any happy ending for him if that doesn't happen.
I agree. I can't care for Hiro, no matter how hard I try.
And then, give me Shouko/Kotomi please.
Old 2007-02-14, 20:27   Link #17
aliensporebomb

It does seem that Shouko is really an elegant, intelligent girl and Hiro has turned
into a kind of slovenly clueless kind of guy. I know the reason for this from the
manga but here there's no good reason for it. At any rate, it should be very very
interesting to see how this all ends. I'm frankly just waiting for the subs - this
series has tons of dialogue and I'm going to need it!

I still think it's one heck of a story though.
Old 2007-02-27, 01:00   Link #18
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

"Is it cowardly to talk via phone?"
"Not as bad as airmail."

*ZING!*

Gawds, you gotta love Shouko.

07/10 for this episode.

Narf.