AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2003-11-24, 12:46   Link #41
Spyre
"Soon"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk
3. Boboboubo Boubobo - Someone should do it sooooon :P
Mugen has been working on it for a while. Expect a really really soon
Spyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 23:12   Link #42
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofusensei
I just like to state that L-E has plans to release subbed eps of the original Galaxy Express 999 TV series after Galaxy Railways is done (assuming it ends at a reasonable episode.)

We've already begun work on it and I own the DVDs

-Tofu

But we're not gonna tack on any more projects until we finish some of the current ones :P
O.O

Thank you!

I am forever in your debt.
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 23:24   Link #43
Esperchld
Photographer

Well, I think there is only one anime that I want to see fansubbed again and that is Hell Teacher Nube.
Esperchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-26, 22:24   Link #44
Greenish Growth

I wish someone would fansub:

Hell Teacher Nube TV

Kakyuusei TV
http://scythe.net/archen/misc/kakyuusei/tv.html
http://ho.ho.net/kakyuusei/tv.html

I would be most appreciative if someone could do either of them.

Last edited by Greenish Growth; 2004-03-28 at 18:55.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 02:56   Link #45
Esperchld
Photographer

Actually someone has subbed Hell Teacher Nube, but none of the distro it anymore.
Old 2003-11-27, 06:49   Link #46
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperchld
Actually someone has subbed Hell Teacher Nube, but none of the distro it anymore.
4 episodes were subbed.... out of 48

kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 09:55   Link #47
Esperchld
Photographer

thats odd, I had the whole series subbed. I don't remember who did it though. There were multiple groups doing it. I remember someone had like 20 eps, a few had 4, and someone did the whole series. But regardless, you can't find them anyways so it matters not. I don't think I have seen my tapes of it in about 4 years.

On a side note the movie (what you have pictured) was pretty good. And is still available on fansub.
Old 2003-11-27, 17:50   Link #48
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperchld
thats odd, I had the whole series subbed. I don't remember who did it though. There were multiple groups doing it. I remember someone had like 20 eps, a few had 4, and someone did the whole series. But regardless, you can't find them anyways so it matters not. I don't think I have seen my tapes of it in about 4 years.

On a side note the movie (what you have pictured) was pretty good. And is still available on fansub.
Unless it was a very secret project of some group, I think you're mistaken. The Fansub Database lists more than 4 episodes done, but only a few anyway: 1-4, 9-12 and 39:

http://chipsworld.llamas.net/~asudem/fsd/l1_34.html#4
Old 2003-11-28, 05:34   Link #49
a7m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofusensei
I just like to state that L-E has plans to release subbed eps of the original Galaxy Express 999 TV series after Galaxy Railways is done (assuming it ends at a reasonable episode.)

We've already begun work on it and I own the DVDs

-Tofu

But we're not gonna tack on any more projects until we finish some of the current ones :P
Thank you so much! I really wish there were more groups like Live-eviL!

I definitely think you should first finish up Yawara, Rose of Versailles, and Creamy Mami first though. It seems like L-E is a little overloaded at the moment.
a7m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 06:05   Link #50
lordlucless

"Why the hell no one suggest Mysterious Cities of Gold?"

Mysterious Cities of Gold is fully licensed I think; at least, I remember seeing the subs on the ABC here in Australia when I was a kid. I've even got some of them on my computer; abysmal quality though.

Wasn't Cities of Gold done by the French or something like that? Ulysses 31 (Another cool series from my childhood) wa a French/Japan collaboration and Cities of Gold was when the French struck out on their own? Or maybe it was the Spanish? I dunno, something like that.
lordlucless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 07:32   Link #51
Soriden

Sub the Shingetsutan Tsukihime game!!!!!! =)
Soriden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 08:28   Link #52
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordlucless
"Why the hell no one suggest Mysterious Cities of Gold?"

Mysterious Cities of Gold is fully licensed I think; at least, I remember seeing the subs on the ABC here in Australia when I was a kid. I've even got some of them on my computer; abysmal quality though.

Wasn't Cities of Gold done by the French or something like that? Ulysses 31 (Another cool series from my childhood) wa a French/Japan collaboration and Cities of Gold was when the French struck out on their own? Or maybe it was the Spanish? I dunno, something like that.
According to the magic licensed list on AnimeonDVD, it isn't It licensed in most european countries, asian countries and Australia, but no US...

Yes, MCOG is a Japan/France collaboration like Ulysses 31... The only series that Spain had a collaboration with Japan, was Dogtanian.
Sun_Tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 16:31   Link #53
maxthelostboy

Talking

galaxy express 999 tv must be subbed! I thought someone would of licensed it with all the movies out but they never did! Iv'e been waiting for like 8 years for them to! Some really good fansub group must sub this! I see the dvds for it on ebay alot but since i cant play them in my dvd player it makes me sad
O please sub it someone...........
maxthelostboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 22:27   Link #54
Ulayo

Send a message via ICQ to Ulayo
Yes, it'd be really great if some group (like L-E) would sub Galaxy Express 999 (and any other unlicenced GE series/movies).
I'd also like to see Starzinger (aka Spacekeeters/Sci-bots) subbed. It's another great work of Leiji Matsumoto,
which was really popular in Sweden in the 80's (unfortunately they only released 24 of the 73 eps here...)
Link here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2612
Ulayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:51   Link #55
TaMz
ninj4 from the north

Send a message via MSN to TaMz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulayo
I'd also like to see Starzinger (aka Spacekeeters/Sci-bots) subbed. It's another great work of Leiji Matsumoto,
which was really popular in Sweden in the 80's (unfortunately they only released 24 of the 73 eps here...)
Link here:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2612
Weeee...
Me to... Me to...
I have only seen two VHS here in Finland...
Again I would be subbing this if I found RAWs and a TL... heh...
TaMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 00:55   Link #56
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriden
Sub the Shingetsutan Tsukihime game!!!!!! =)
It would be in my opinion quite difficult to translate THAT MUCH TEXT and still give a faithful translation. I believe a lot of the game relies on a lot of Japanese cultural knowledge to understand and enjoy. Typical visual novels are LONG, often in the length of whole 26 episode series.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 01:22   Link #57
Quiddity
Emma Fan

1. The Ideon: Be Invoked (The Ideon: A Contact compilation movie has already been fansubbed)
2. Space Runaway Ideon TV
3. Galaxy Express 999 TV
4. Heavy Metal L-Gaim
5. Zambot 3
6. Xabungle
7. Brave Raideen

Old school all the way Have seen a lot (30+ eps) of GE999 TV and over half of Ideon TV raw, even though I know what happens and know what they're saying for the most part, it would be nice to have some subs for them :P

Gundam shows have been left out since we all know they'll come eventually
Quiddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 14:12   Link #58
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiddity
Gundam shows have been left out since we all know they'll come eventually
Except for a subbed version of the original Mobile Suit Gundam TV series
Old 2003-11-29, 19:45   Link #59
Raere

I too,would like to see Pokemon Station.I watched Pokemon as a kid,and I'd just like to know what happened to my 2 fave characters.
Raere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 21:59   Link #60
sothis

Ayatsuri Sakon is seriously a damn good series, but no one knows about it, it seems.

only episodes 1-3 were subtitled by a well known group (bakamx) who doesn't exist anymore. episodes 4-16 are available, but extremely fucking hard to get... and done by no one you'd recognize, probably.

17-26, aren't available. and odds are, they won't be. why? cause the dvds are INSANELY hard to get. they are rare, even in japan. the cost? 60-80 u.s. dollars, PER DVD. and there are 9 dvds. also, no HK raws exist that i know about (else i would have bought them and sent them to a fansubber, myself), and no TV raws are floating out there that i know of either (the show is from 99)

its quite frustrating, because like i said, it really is a damn good series. essentially about a guy and his puppet, who solve really gruesome murders (a detective show, of sorts). it isn't a kiddy type show at all... very, very dark and quite beautiful. the series goes in definite arcs (cases)... and 16, isnt the last part of that specific arc >_<

i also would like to see any other rumic works involving the mermaid stories. i was told that there are more than just scar and forest... and since i liked those two (and the currently being released forest tv), i'd love to see others.
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote