AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-10-06, 02:40   Link #181
sekihoutai

Most of the members here used Japan Auction Agency. It had fast, good service and pretty fast shipping.
sekihoutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 11:34   Link #182
Zefariath

Well trying them... (Japan Auction Agency)
we shall see if I am lucky, already the lowest priced ones I could find were about ¥19,800 - big markup over ¥14800. Put in a bid for 20,000 max (add in shipping and fees and looks like its going to cost me about $300, if i get it.

Sigh, The pain of missing out on preordering. [Considering it cost me about $88.00 after shipping (split the cost among the 2 items i ordered) for the Clannad full voice.... I guess getting all of these will be a deal.]

Once I get it I'll have to investigate translation patches unfortunately I cannot read japanese. Another thing should have done in school / college.

Last edited by Zefariath; 2009-10-06 at 11:35. Reason: typo
Zefariath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 13:16   Link #183
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefariath View Post
Once I get it I'll have to investigate translation patches unfortunately I cannot read japanese. Another thing should have done in school / college.
See Komari's post for information on all of the translation patches with the ME versions of each of the games.
Old 2009-10-19, 15:07   Link #184
Zefariath

It's on it's Way

well my set is on its way, but... currently the EMS tracking says
"Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner", I hope i don't incur more fees to pay, as it is this has been a pricy purchase.
Old 2009-10-19, 17:40   Link #185
sekihoutai

I had that message also when it reached customs. It should take a day to be cleared. I wasn't charged an extra fee, so I don't think you will be either.
Old 2009-10-21, 11:09   Link #186
aznatama

I just saw this in a local anime shop (I am currently living in Japan), and it looks awsome, seems to be selling fast though. I think they only had like 2 left. I think I'll pick it up myself.
aznatama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 23:22   Link #187
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznatama View Post
I just saw this in a local anime shop (I am currently living in Japan), and it looks awsome, seems to be selling fast though. I think they only had like 2 left. I think I'll pick it up myself.
pick me one up too LOL
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 18:30   Link #188
Zefariath

Well I got it, it's very nice,
cost me ($354.64 ouch.... ($84.94 of that shipping))
and hopefully someday I'll be able to play most of the games.

from Komari's Post it looks like the first one I'll be able to start with is Kanon (as I can only play it if translated) I just need to find the right reallive version i guess. I tried my clannad FV version but that is too new, as were the other versions i could find from around the web, so far.

Edit: update, well i got it to start working with a realive.exe 1.2.9.3 (I found from a demo online) and a 1.2.9.3.map file.. (still get the mouse cursor errors but now the text works, I don't know yet how far i will be able to get into the game.)

Last edited by Zefariath; 2009-10-22 at 18:36. Reason: new info
Old 2009-10-25, 14:53   Link #189
Zefariath

Well ... (using the changes and settings and patches mentioned above) I have sucessfully finished Mai Kawasumi's path in Kanon ... although I am a bit confused about part of the ending [not sure if it is due to translation or something i missed will have to read it thru again]. Somehow I seemed to have missed some of the CG for Mai as well... Kanon is interesting, (compared to Clannad Full Voice .. only other game like this I played) since the CG is broken out by each character. I would have thought getting to the end i would find them all but i must have missed some optional ones.

On to the next path... not sure who though. [at this rate, its going to be a long time before it's on to the next game in the box set (which hopefully there will be one with a working patch by the time i finish) !] Not using a walkthrough (so far at least), I've been relying on what i remember from the anime version of the series.

I did get it working fine (as far as I can tell .. the vocabulary I know is very small) with the voices extracted from the PS2 version (and to me it makes a bit difference-- but then i am probably spoiled as the first one i played was voiced as well).

One other bug / issue with my setup, besides the cursor bug: I can't load games from the main menu, it crashes the game to desktop. However if i start a new game, then load any of my saves it continues fine.
Old 2009-10-26, 01:21   Link #190
aznatama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
pick me one up too LOL
If anyone seriousy wants it, I'll gladly pick it up for you. shipping i approx $80 via EMS (3-day service) or $60 (2 month service). I should be able to get it to you for uner $300... pm me for more details. I'm doing this for the love of the community and Key games. Oh, and there's 3 figurines released for the 10th memorial collection that can only be gotten via UFO catchers. Nagisa, Misuzu, Komari. Luckily, this UFO game is one I'm very VERY good at... 1 try per prize. :-) they're fairly detailed 8" figures.

I'll try to post pics of these soon.
aznatama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 15:34   Link #191
Azashara

Aznatama, I'd love to take up your offer, i've already sent you a PM as well.
Azashara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 15:24   Link #192
Kudryavka

Got CLANNAD working.

After you install CLANNAD ME from the disc (and make a backup of the fresh installation):
1) Download SEEN_FV_snapshot from here. UnRar, then cut&paste into the CLANNAD folder. If it asks you about replacing files, say yes.
*Be sure to keep your files up to date! Until a final patch is released, Baka-Tsuki is constantly updating SEENs and whatnot to fix the seemingly unending stream of bugs that pop up. The SEEN and Gameexe.ini in the file I linked to are not current, and you should go to the SVN to update your files as much as possible. Whenever you update, always get the FV (Full Voice) version of the update. Whenever you get a new SEEN, clear out the SAVEDATA folder before running CLANNAD with the new SEEN installed.
2) Go here and grab the Reallive in the 2nd post. Replace CLANNAD ME's Reallive with this one.
3) Get the Menu Translations on the same page and cut&paste them into CLANNAD ME's G00 folder. If it asks you about replacing files, say yes.
Make sure that the SAVEDATA folder is clean before running CLANNAD ME with these new files! Your old saves will not work!

I hope this works for everyone!

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-01-03 at 02:22. Reason: for privacy purposes
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 08:22   Link #193
laxio

May I know what to download and where to put them to get Clannad translated? Thanks a lot!
laxio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 02:11   Link #194
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxio View Post
May I know what to download and where to put them to get Clannad translated? Thanks a lot!
The post right above yours answers your question!

Please, at least read the last page of a thread for answers before asking questions. Don't ask until you know the answer hasn't already been said.
Old 2010-06-29, 23:26   Link #195
Ota-kun
v イイエイイエイイエ!!!v

Ohh if only someone scanned the Memorial Score! That is the ONLY thing I'm after...What a pity.
Ota-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 23:35   Link #196
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ota-kun View Post
Ohh if only someone scanned the Memorial Score! That is the ONLY thing I'm after...What a pity.
Memorial score? What do you speak of? I may be able to help, but I don't remember seeing any sheet music in the book.
Old 2010-06-29, 23:52   Link #197
sekihoutai

There was a music score also released for the 10th anniversary but it was sold separately.
Old 2010-06-30, 00:34   Link #198
Kudryavka

Oh, then never mind.
Old 2012-04-03, 09:23   Link #199
Lawfer

Is this still obtainable?
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 16:47   Link #200
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

The memorial box? Maybe on Yahoo auctions japan if you are willing to pay a few hundred bucks for it.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote