AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-19, 09:47   Link #3361
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
9代目篠田麻里子
A typo?? Last week we just had 8th Shinoda Mariko, but this week we got the 9th already??

From what my limited Japanese: Basicly the understudies are working hard to aim for succession following 8th Shinoda Mariko succesion. Meanwhile Yuko is still being fixtated to Center Nova position, and somewhat Mii-chan is influencing her.

CMIIW...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 10:34   Link #3362
maximilianjenus
[E]

I just watched some akb48 videos and mimori looks more like rl mariko than the previous one.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 11:58   Link #3363
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
I just watched some akb48 videos and mimori looks more like rl mariko than the previous one.
Yep, and at one point real-life Mariko's hair was longer than the more familiar short bob cut she has today. Also, Mimori had that motherly attitude similar to the original.

BTW, you seen this already? Sonata's VA reading, of all things...
Old 2013-02-19, 21:59   Link #3364
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Yep, and at one point real-life Mariko's hair was longer than the more familiar short bob cut she has today. Also, Mimori had that motherly attitude similar to the original.

BTW, you seen this already? Sonata's VA reading, of all things...
A....ri....a...sama.......erm, I can't make it out.

Did anyone notice Mimori's lolita hat suddenly disappeared in the close-up of her and Kanata?

Oh Satelight....
Old 2013-02-20, 02:14   Link #3365
Raiga
tl;dr

I assume that's Maria-sama ga Miteru but I can't read it that clearly either.

And yesh, animation errors. There was another one this past episode with Yukirin's hair turning into the color of her clothes for one frame. And they never did fix Nagisa's sleeve for the Blu-Rays (if you don't know what I'm talking about, episode 5 at the very beginning, when she wakes up and is stretching. Watch the colors). Nor did they fix the script error in episode 12. *shrug* Alas...
Old 2013-02-20, 05:25   Link #3366
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
I assume that's Maria-sama ga Miteru but I can't read it that clearly either.

And yesh, animation errors. There was another one this past episode with Yukirin's hair turning into the color of her clothes for one frame. And they never did fix Nagisa's sleeve for the Blu-Rays (if you don't know what I'm talking about, episode 5 at the very beginning, when she wakes up and is stretching. Watch the colors). Nor did they fix the script error in episode 12. *shrug* Alas...
So much for the production last Fall... I mean, it worries me much on their quality of their work.

Look at Megumi's face in Ep. 20... she looks so dorky!

Last edited by Benigmatica; 2013-02-20 at 06:19.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 08:17   Link #3367
sa547
*Author

They may fix the QUALITY on the BR/DVD releases. Otherwise the next episode will be like Bane taking over Gotham.
Old 2013-02-20, 20:10   Link #3368
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
A typo?? Last week we just had 8th Shinoda Mariko, but this week we got the 9th already??
It's a deep spoiler. In other words, Mimori will disappear! and in the same episode, another girl will become Mariko!
...............(Obviously not)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 00:26   Link #3369
Kazu-kun

For those who were hoping for the a season, too bad but Iwata Karen (Nagisa's va) seems to confirm that recording has ended for good.

Quote:
Iwata Karen Google+ February 20th, 2013

うわー投稿遅くなった(>_<)

ちょっと1人で思い出にひたってました。

Uwaa~ sorry for the late submit (>_<)
Immersed in my own thought just now

今日は、0048最後のアフレコでした。

…終わっちゃったな…

実感が湧かない…

Today is the last day of 0048 record
…. it ended huh… reality just hit me…

…(´;ω;`)ブワッ←

約一年半、本当に楽しかったし、いい経験をさせていただきました。

0048は、凪沙は、私のすべてです。

For about one and a half year, I had many fun, and also many learning experience

0048 and Nagisa, is my everything

研究生としてAKBに入って、故郷のためにできることは無いか死に物狂いで探して、今自分にチャンスの順番 が回ってきてるのか、きてないのか、気づかないくらいがむしゃらに走って。

時々自分を見失うこともありました。

When I first entered AKB as kenkyuusei, I used to desperately think what I could do for my hometown, or will my chance no junban ever come or not, or am I just running aimlessly

There are many times I feel like I lost sight of myself

でもそんな時出逢ったのが、「AKB0048」でした。

And then [AKB0048] happen upon me

コンプレックスだった自分の声。
夢にも見ていなかった声優選抜入り。

My voice is my complex

That’s why being selected for seiyuu selection, I’ve never even dream about it

凪沙はすごく私に似ていて。

Nagisa is very much like me

いつも凪沙の声をやりながら、励まされ、気づかされてきました。
This is what I realized throughout my time voicing her.

本当にありがとう。

Thank you very much

緊張でガチガチの私に、いつも通り接して助けてくれたのなめん。

for always understand, attend, and help this always nervous and serious me

何度も何度もNGテイクを出してしまう私に、優しくアドバイスしてくださった声優さん方。

All seiyuu who always gave me advice no matter how many times I did NG takes.

そして、何もかも初めてだった私に今期良く、時には厳しくご指導してくださった、河森監督、すべてのスタッ フさん。

And to director Kawamori with all his strict guidance, and all the staff who made me what I am today

本当に本当に、ありがとうございました(>_<)
Thank you very very much (>_<)

って、まだアニメの放送は終わってないもんね!笑

But the anime broadcast hasn’t ended yet (laugh)

勝手に最終回モードになってしまってごめんなさいww

Sorry for selfishly dragging you to final episode mode www

まだ言いたいことはたくさんありますが、それは本当にアニメの放送が終わってからにとっておき ます☆

I still have many things I want to talk about, but I’ll keep that until the anime broadcast end.

最後に!

皆さんは、凪沙のどこがすきですか?♡

Last one!

Everybody, what do you like about Nagisa? ♡

---------------------------------

EDIT:

Quote:
決戦アキバスター

9代目篠田麻里子となった美森に触発され、襲名メンバーも研究生たちも輝きを増していた。
「センターノヴァが生まれるときって、他のメンバーもみんなキラキラしてるもんねぇ」。
まるでセンターノヴァを肯定するかのようなみぃちゃんの言葉に、ツバサは違和感を覚える。
一方、優子はセンターノヴァを目指し、鬼気迫るほどの練習で自分を高めていた。
そんな優子にみぃちゃんは、ポジション・ゼロに立つ勇気はあるかと問いかける。

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2013-02-21 at 01:45.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 03:17   Link #3370
maririn

latest interview with Kawamori regarding AKB0048
ofcourse in Japanese

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/reviewm...47.html?_p=all

AKB0048 is more harder to do than Macross?
maririn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 03:45   Link #3371
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well to be fair, Kawamori had to do everything right, AkiP's goal was to make a series featuring AKB48 that wasn't aimed at one crowd but several. If this was a standard HP! anime it will be relying on a cheap shoujo manga cash in and calling it a day. But since it isn't, he has to pull out all the stops through Kawamori.
Old 2013-02-21, 06:57   Link #3372
sa547
*Author

Fanart:

From the live event:

BTW, her G+ post topped up at 500 comments. SUPERSWEET!

And...

Last edited by sa547; 2013-02-21 at 07:07.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 07:57   Link #3373
chaosprophet

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maririn View Post
latest interview with Kawamori regarding AKB0048
ofcourse in Japanese

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/reviewm...47.html?_p=all

AKB0048 is more harder to do than Macross?
There seems to be a lot of interesting info on this. I will talk about a few although it would be nice if someone could do a more detailed one later (and correct me if I understand anything wrong XD).

Interviewer comments about how surprising it was that Mimori became Mariko and was the first KKS to succeed. Kawamori says that who was the first one to become a successor and who she was going to succeed was something they decided on the meetings for season 2 (but after season 1).

Interviewer says that looking at it afterwards, Mimori does indeed have some Mariko characteristics like supporting the others members from behind. Kawamori says it was indeed those characteristics Mimori had that made them decide to have her become Mariko, and as it wasn't planned beforehand it's almost as if she earned the name herself.

Kawamori says we can expect big developments from episode 21 onward. Interviewer ask if it will feel like it's a different genre. Kawamori agrees and comments on how he dislike the genre labels as he feel they can limit the potential of a work.

Kawamori on the end recommends people to watch it in a big TV if they can (apparently there may be interesting things / hints of future occurrences happening in the background of big scenes even from season 1?). He also recommends viewers to, if possible, watch AKB48 last year documentary "DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 Show must go on 少女たちは傷つきながら、夢を見る" because it may make them able to enjoy the show in more ways.

Now I'm interested in that documentary XD.

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2013-02-21 at 13:25.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 08:20   Link #3374
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Guess that we won't get another season thanks to Karen's comments... But oh well, I hope the ending is not a shoddy one!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 11:51   Link #3375
RDF2050
Superidol

Preview of Stage 21

Old 2013-02-21, 13:06   Link #3376
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Interviewer comments about how surprising it was that Mimori became Mariko and was the first KKS to succeed.
I wish these interviews were done by fans as maniac and analitic as some folks in this thread

Quote:
Kawamori says that who was the first one to become a successor and who she was going to succeed was something they decided on the meetings for season 2 (but after season 1).
Ohhhhh boy, here we go!

Quote:
Interviewer says that looking at it afterwards, Mimori does indeed have some Mariko characteristics like supporting the others members from behind.
Wait so the interviewer IS an akb fan?

Quote:
Kawamori says it was indeed those characteristics Mimori had that made them decide to have her become Mariko, and as it wasn't planned beforehand it's almost as if she earned the name herself.
The power of a caring nee-san type filled with pheromones. It trascends dimensions. Keima would be proud.

Quote:
Kawamori says we can expect big developments from episode 21 onward. Interviewer ask if it will feel like it's a different genre. Kawamori agrees and comments on how he dislike the genre labels as he feel they can limit the potential of a work.
So this is how basketball meets gurren lagann, aka basquash, was born. Hopefully akb will deliver more in the finale department.

Quote:
Kawamori on the end recommends people to watch it in a big TV if they can (apparently there may be interesting things / hints of future occurrences happening in the background of big scenes even from season 1?).
Time to check up on the BDs!

Quote:
He also recommends viewers to, if possible, watch AKB48 last year documentary "DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 Show must go on 少女たちは傷つきながら、夢を見る スペシャル・エディション" because it may make them able to enjoy the show in more ways.

You and I both.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 13:26   Link #3377
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Kawamori on the end recommends people to watch it in a big TV if they can (apparently there may be interesting things / hints of future occurrences happening in the background of big scenes even from season 1?). He also recommends viewers to, if possible, watch AKB48 last year documentary "DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 Show must go on 少女たちは傷つきながら、夢を見る スペシャル・エディション" because it may make them able to enjoy the show in more ways.

I already watched it when the first season was airing, and I agree with Kawamori. Everyone watching the series should see the documentary. It makes you see how true to life some scenes in the anime are, how realistic the characters are despite the fantasy setting.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2013-02-21 at 16:00.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 15:56   Link #3378
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Plus, the widespread appeal makes things interesting since AkiP could have gone for a more simpler cash in
Old 2013-02-22, 08:57   Link #3379
chaosprophet

One new post in Tsubasa's blog. Comments about that "kila-live", last day of recording, commemorating Kawamori birthday. And by the way they describe it, similar to that Karen post that people posted earlier, it does seems like it will really end this season...
Old 2013-02-22, 15:19   Link #3380
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
One new post in Tsubasa's blog. Comments about that "kila-live", last day of recording, commemorating Kawamori birthday. And by the way they describe it, similar to that Karen post that people posted earlier, it does seems like it will really end this season...
Doesn't mean they can't continue doing more a few years from now. (if there is any)

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime