AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-12, 20:40   Link #21
Estzero1

That's actually pretty good. Now they can pace it 6-6-8, which could and probably would work very well.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-14, 10:14   Link #22
Frontier

New PV:

Old 2022-06-14, 11:30   Link #23
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Looking very good.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-14, 12:12   Link #24
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
That's actually pretty good. Now they can pace it 6-6-8, which could and probably would work very well.
Actually according to a leaker, S4 might end up being a split cour. Probably true since January will be the series 10th anniversary and Vol 18 is confirmed for winter. It’s possible that it will cover Vol 12-14 in first cour and Vol 16-18 in second cour.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-14, 12:15   Link #25
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Actually according to a leaker, S4 might end up being a split cour.
Honestly pretty much all 2 cours these days are split anyway

Quote:
Probably true since January will be the series 10th anniversary and Vol 18 is confirmed for winter. It’s possible that it will cover Vol 12-14 in first cour and Vol 16-18 in second cour.
I was thinking they'd slip in some stuff from Vol.15 to pad out the second cour, but this sounds way better.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-14, 20:19   Link #26
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Actually according to a leaker, S4 might end up being a split cour. Probably true since January will be the series 10th anniversary and Vol 18 is confirmed for winter. It’s possible that it will cover Vol 12-14 in first cour and Vol 16-18 in second cour.
Depends on what you mean by spilt cour? 22*2 or just 22. If it's the second that would be terrible. I don't think we will get anything past Vol.14. The new trailer kinda leans into this, showing only stuff from Vol.12 and I don't think they would start a new arc. that hasn't even finsihed in the novel yet. As of now I won't expect anything unless they announce otherwise.

Old 2022-06-27, 08:58   Link #27
AP24

https://danmachi.com/news/news132.php

There is a pre-screening of Ep1-2 on July 4th. It’s 1.5 hours long so it could mean that Ep1 is a double length episode.
Old 2022-06-27, 09:03   Link #28
Estzero1

If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if there will be another double length episode to make it 24 instead of 23.

Old 2022-06-27, 10:04   Link #29
AP24

On second thought, it also says there is a special talk so maybe Ep1 is normal length
Old 2022-06-30, 06:06   Link #30
EroKing
Version Night

Old 2022-06-30, 13:48   Link #31
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Some lovely and strong Eastern-styled ladies .
Old 2022-07-01, 22:52   Link #32
AP24

There is going to be a pre-screening of S4 Ep 1 and maybe Ep 2 at Anime Expo in LA.

July 3, 2022
Is It Wrong To Try To Pickup Girls in a Dungeon? Season 4 Premiere
START: 1:30 PM
END: 2:20 PM

Anyone going there?
Old 2022-07-08, 20:05   Link #33
grecefar

Recap is out, it cool when they do that before a new season and not in the middle of it.

Now I'm ready for this, I forgot a couple of things and I'm thankful for this.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-09, 00:16   Link #34
AP24

I only watched the S4 preview part at the end of the recap episode
Old 2022-07-21, 11:32   Link #35
demonicslayer

After watching the Prelude (EP.1), what I can say is wow... The animation is much better, imo. Even the fights are better.
demonicslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-21, 11:48   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Solid buildup to heading deep into the dungeon. Technically they did also fight a bit in there, but the adventure really gets started from here.

Everyone seems ready to go and this team is geared up. They even have some solid firepower up front so they can definitely handle some trouble. Only so far they can go, but they can definitely push things a little bit.
Old 2022-07-21, 12:19   Link #37
Frontier

Nothing quite like returning to DanMachi with a recollection of Bells' greatest battles, some Hestia boobs, and Bell ranking up to welcome us all back .

Bell is striving to get stronger and get deeper in the dungeon, both for himself and now for the sake of the Xenos, as what lies ahead and clearing the dungeon of the more bothersome monsters will prove key to people and the Xenos eventually coming together as one .

Eina is as unsurprisingly popular as ever, but there's only one adventurer she has her eyes on. Just look at how much her face brightens up when Bell shows up, or how she just stares at him when he's poring over some texts. She's finally aware of how smitten she is with our Little Rookie .

So it's not going to just be the Hestia Familia heading into the dungeon, it's going to be a join effort with the Takemikazuchi and Miach Familia! It'll be nice to see more of these characters again and bouncing off the Hestia Familia .

I'm glad to see Cassandra and Daphne getting more love even if still no one listens to Cassandra's warnings .

Man, Take is ripped. And he just manhandles Mikoto! Goes to show just how much skills and proper training can do .

Aisha is also joining the quest, and I worry for Bells' chastity...not that I mind for the Aisha fanservice. Also I thought she was going to teach Haruhime the best way to please a man, but instead she's upgrading her magic .

I remember the tension between Welf and Ouka in season 1, but I guess nothing bonds two bros together like making weapons .

Drunk Hestia going from the emotional extreme of feeling her kids are leaving the nest to being proud of Bell and proclaiming her love for him for the umpteenth time. Drunk gods are the best .

Snazzy new outfits! New weapons! The new Opening! Straight into the action! And Bell able to unleash an Argonaut Fire Bolt more quickly now thanks to his new level! Gotta love it .
Old 2022-07-21, 12:29   Link #38
HandofFate

I know stats don't really matter in this kind of series, more as a way to show how power rules are broken. But how do levels work in this world.
Like Bell ranks up, and all his stats seem to reset and go back to F instead of S. But rank 3 is suppose to be another world from rank 2.
Old 2022-07-21, 14:04   Link #39
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I know stats don't really matter in this kind of series, more as a way to show how power rules are broken. But how do levels work in this world.
Like Bell ranks up, and all his stats seem to reset and go back to F instead of S. But rank 3 is suppose to be another world from rank 2.
I think the stats are relative to the level. So he has F rank level 4 stats which are at the bottom of level 4 but are supposed to be better than any level 3 stat rank. But since he can fight above his level,partly because of his S ranks stats who knows how it works in practice.

However I never got the impression that details really matter much in this story. Bell has just enough power at any given moment to do what the story needs him to regardless of any numbers or his past or future performance.

Last edited by Magewolf; 2022-07-21 at 14:14.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-21, 15:01   Link #40
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
It's wrong to say stats don't matter. They make a difference.We have seen so in the past. The thing about Bell you have to keep in mind though is, that since his skill is allowing him to break the S rank, every bonus he gains stacks. For example, as now a level 4 his speed should be equal to other level 4s, but it isn't since his falna exceeded S multiple times in past. In reality his speed is equal to someone in level 5 territory. Same goes for every other stat with a similar circumstance.