AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-11-21, 18:42   Link #2341
Rovert10

I am half expecting a portion of the Democratic Party to split off much like the Republicans and the Tea Party did.
Old 2016-11-21, 18:58   Link #2342
Jaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato_kanzaki View Post
http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-...-firing-squad/

That guy is such a manchild. Given the choice between venting his grudges and an opportunity to forge a constructive collaboration, he'll choose the former.
The media is stupid for thinking Trump would give them the time of day anymore. They made clear which side they're on during the election. Some time back I said watching the mainstream media burn would be the best thing about his victory, and it's delivering so far.

Wouldn't want to be the white house correspondent for mainstream media right now. Wake up and head to the press room, so you can get trolled and lambasted all day, then beg the Breitbart staff in Trump's cabinet for some scraps of information. It's tragicomic.

He can get away with it as well...nobody likes the media. This kind of thing is only going to make Trump more popular.
Old 2016-11-21, 19:14   Link #2343
Draco Spirit

Quote:
http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-...-firing-squad/

That guy is such a manchild. Given the choice between venting his grudges and an opportunity to forge a constructive collaboration, he'll choose the former.
In all fairness, they did do a none stop hate and fear campaign against him.
Old 2016-11-21, 19:18   Link #2344
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The people will still need to know what is going on. Hopefully the concept is not lost on the White House and Congress, and the media get their collective shit together and report the news rather than their opinions. We don't want their opinions, we want the news as direct and unopinionated as humanly possible so that we can form our own opinions.
Old 2016-11-21, 19:32   Link #2345
GDB

Nothing says "Stop telling lies!" like refusing to allow access to the truth, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
We don't want their opinions, we want the news as direct and unopinionated as humanly possible so that we can form our own opinions.
Based on Breitbart's popularity and how ingrained in Trump's cabinet they are, apparently that's not what America wants.
Old 2016-11-21, 20:47   Link #2346
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Bush Jr. took a lot of flak during his 8-year tenure and even got a shoe thrown at him, but he was at least man enough to take it like a man should. Furthermore, Trump's first post-election moves stink all over the place. No wonder why flak is coming his way.

And fuck Breitbart. They are just what people should call as the American Taliban.

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2016-11-22 at 03:38.
Old 2016-11-21, 22:12   Link #2347
MCAL

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2...ernorship.html

The Trump effect everybody. Enjoy your fascism.
Old 2016-11-21, 23:52   Link #2348
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2...ernorship.html

The Trump effect everybody. Enjoy your fascism.
Sounds like Al Franken and FDR to me...
Old 2016-11-22, 02:56   Link #2349
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
I would send CNN aka Clinton News Network to the moon after the election
Old 2016-11-22, 03:09   Link #2350
Ayato_kanzaki

Quote:
Ah, yes, the "MSN medias are plotting against Trump" argument. Vile medias, how dare they record what Trump say or does and make articles about it.

Aren't you tired of using it to deny the obvious?
Old 2016-11-22, 03:43   Link #2351
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

This circus is going nowhere.
Old 2016-11-22, 03:55   Link #2352
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The circus is moving to the White House in January (assuming nothing weird happens). After that we shall see.

Quite frankly there has been some much propaganda on all sides these last eight years (or more...really I've stopped carrying about what went right or wrong in the Bush years now) that I don't know if I can believe anything we seeming randomly are told or shown. There have been far, far to many videos and soundbites that distort what is happening or tell a partial truth without the whole truth. It is quite maddening and based on how the country voted, it seems like both sides are tired of the other side, either because of the propaganda or in spite of it.

You'll find people who are waiting for Obama to leave office as they see him as a traitor to the country for one thing or another. Or they see him as a Muslim who is destroying American slowly. Or they just don't care for his policies (these are the better spoken of them usually) Though it tended to get quite nasty. Then there are others who fear Trump entering office as they see him as a Nazi at worst, and a corrupt business man at best. Usually with a lot of bile to go with it. ( I have more knowledge of what people call Obama because it has been happening for eight years now, I have less material on Trump as its only been one election cycle and a thousand old jokes from the 80s and 90s)
Old 2016-11-22, 04:02   Link #2353
Xacual

How about this news?

https://heatst.com/politics/electora...on-supporters/

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2016-11-22, 04:07   Link #2354
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Whahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
They are so pathetic now. House arrests are strongly recommended
Old 2016-11-22, 05:47   Link #2355
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Sounds like the more rabid members of the Left at there worse. Left leaning media fills there heads with so much fear that they freak out when the 'wrong' results come out.
Old 2016-11-22, 05:57   Link #2356
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Sounds like the more rabid members of the Left at there worse. Left leaning media fills there heads with so much fear that they freak out when the 'wrong' results come out.
Tumblrinas freaking out about how Trump president makes them feel unsafe, how he would make "rape culture" widespread and round up LGBT ppl to send them to conversion camps. I wish I was joking, but anyone can go to tumblr and see that kind of projection.
Old 2016-11-22, 05:59   Link #2357
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Ah, yes, the "MSN medias are plotting against Trump" argument. Vile medias, how dare they record what Trump say or does and make articles about it.

Aren't you tired of using it to deny the obvious?
That they twist everything into the worse possible light and attack with the most acidic words they can mange?

I mean here a few recent bits from the BBC, that was in overdrive mode before the election.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06ybngz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38057104

I've yet to see a article on there with a positive thing to say on there. Most of its negative and some of it's really toxic and nasty. Meanwhile Clinton always gets treated as angel who needs to be defended.

When people are calling you evil incarnate constantly, I think you have the right to be a little disdainful towards them.
Old 2016-11-22, 06:04   Link #2358
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Tumblrinas freaking out about how Trump president makes them feel unsafe, how he would make "rape culture" widespread and round up LGBT ppl to send them to conversion camps. I wish I was joking, but anyone can go to tumblr and see that kind of projection.
And that's the results of the Lefts Project Fear and Loathing. People start freaking out and making up there own nightmares.
Old 2016-11-22, 06:27   Link #2359
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well our next scheduled potentially dying in office President via old Native curse isn't due until after the 2020 election. Though my native friends say that Reagan made a bargain with the tribes to have the curse removed after 1980.
Old 2016-11-22, 06:57   Link #2360
The Green One

Quote:
And that's the results of the Lefts Project Fear and Loathing. People start freaking out and making up there own nightmares.
You say that like the right doesn't do the EXACT same thing. Pot meet Kettle.