Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2018-11-18, 22:04   Link #3461
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
For those that don't know Isayama recently had a documentary where he answered several questions about his past and childhood. He also revealed the final panel of the manga.

Documentary: https://www.snknews.com/post/1802379...ion-of-jonetsu

Final panel: https://www.snknews.com/post/1802392...i-no-kyojin-as

Spoiler for Final panel speech bubble:
So it's safe to assume that the pregnancy wasn't faked? (I doubt that's a random baby, it'll most likely be Historia's)

Still don't know who's the father tho, but it's good to at least debunk one theory.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 06:54   Link #3462
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
So it's safe to assume that the pregnancy wasn't faked? (I doubt that's a random baby, it'll most likely be Historia's)

Still don't know who's the father tho, but it's good to at least debunk one theory.
Eren?
after all, it can't be Mister NN baby because of the hair color to Mister NN and Historia have a light hair but to the baby has a black hair so Mister NN is not the baby father.
Yes I know it seems much more than a good/bad joke than a serious hypothesis but still.

P.S By the way, Historia never was a free one (like Eren) if this Historia baby what happens? what free him?
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 14:38   Link #3463
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^I'm in the "Eren's the daddy" camp, but I'm not ruling out any possibilities that it could be someone else either. Just holding out until Isayama finally decides to reveal who he is.

Historia is nowhere near free atm, but nothing's stopping her when Eldia does secure its freedom. (Which we now have confirmation on due to the final panel)

Supposing they abandon the monarchy in favour of a democracy? There'll be no need for Historia to stay in politics as the country will be managed by the people.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2018-11-19, 19:56   Link #3464
GDB

Whoever's holding the child, they look like a guy. Broad shoulders and all.

As for what the child is free from, my guess would be the curse of the Eldian blood. So I guess that means they resolve that entire cursed bloodline plot by the end, though that was pretty much assured.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 05:36   Link #3465
TURI123456

Quote:
^I'm in the "Eren's the daddy" camp, but I'm not ruling out any possibilities that it could be someone else either. Just holding out until Isayama finally decides to reveal who he is.

Historia is nowhere near free atm, but nothing's stopping her when Eldia does secure its freedom. (Which we now have confirmation on due to the final panel)

Supposing they abandon the monarchy in favour of a democracy? There'll be no need for Historia to stay in politics as the country will be managed by the people.

I hates this hypothesis (to see why check comment namber 3437 in this thread) although I still will be happy to discuss with you about this topic maybe you could change my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Whoever's holding the child, they look like a guy. Broad shoulders and all.

As for what the child is free from, my guess would be the curse of the Eldian blood. So I guess that means they resolve that entire cursed bloodline plot by the end, though that was pretty much assured.

Not necessarily they still could be Grisha and Eren. I'm not yet ruling out this hypothesis.

Last edited by TURI123456; 2018-11-20 at 15:07.
Old 2018-11-20, 16:25   Link #3466
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
Yes, but in chapter 10 (and 89) was say "if you want to save Mikasa, and Armin, and everyone" not a word about Historia if Eren likes her way to save Mikasa, and Armin, and not Historia and X, Y, Z? and in chapter 1 Eren was cry after he sees Mikasa not Historia now I do not say Eren was fall in love Mikasa or him not the father of the baby (although I prefer this option) but still it weird if Eren likes Historia way not remind her name?
I just want to say in advance that I'm not entirely sure what you're asking me here as your wording is a little difficult to understand. So, if I misunderstand what you're asking and respond differently, I apologize.

Firstly, using chapter 1 and 10 as evidence to support why he may choose Mikasa is a poor argument as those chapters predate the development of his relationship with Historia. They make excellent chapters that highlight his relationship with Mikasa and also give some insight into how he views her, but as far as using them for evidence to ship them together goes, it isn't reliable or concrete.

Secondly, using chapter 89 as an argument for why Eren would choose Mikasa over Historia is another a poor argument as he wasn't the one to mention Mikasa's and Armin's names. That was Eren K. Now, considering that he possesses Eren K's memories, one can make a case that those memories do influence him to some extent.

Still, we can't ignore or overlook that Historia's the reason why Eren went AWOL in the first place. We also have definite proof and confirmation on him objecting to any of the military's plans if they compromise Historia's safety. That's not to say that he doesn't prioritize those he wishes to protect (the flashback with Eren and Co. riding on the train and the scene with him mourning Sasha's death), but one can also argue that Historia's a little special considering the lengths he goes to for her.

Quote:
That not what I mean. What I mont to say is the baby will get the power of the titan after one of them die.
This is highly unlikely. It has already been established that if a Titan Shifter dies before having someone inherit their titan (by eating them), the power of the titan is randomly inherited by an Eldian baby. It's possible, but the chances that Historia's baby is the one to inherit the titan power is comparable to winning the lottery. (A lottery nobody wants to win tbh)

Besides, if that is indeed her baby in the final panel, then the person telling the baby they're free now would contradict that as the baby being a titan means they're bound by the fate of a short life.

Quote:
I think the reason for Armin behavior is the memories of he got from Bertolt.

I am more wonder about Zeka real goal I am sure he cares about Eren and yet I believe to Live about the part of he not cares of human life.
Armin has always been an indecisive and frustrating character to watch/read about tbh. Bertholt was very similar and now that that he has Bertolt's memories, I'd agree that Bertolt's memories are influencing him to some extent. The fact that he spends so much time with Annie is a big indicator of that.

I'm also of the opinion that Zeke does care for Eren in some capacity. I just can't see him wanting to usurp control of Paradis considering that he'll barely benefit from this. He only has a year left to live, there's really no reason for him to have any types of plans with long term goals as he won't even live long enough to reap personal gain. Therefore, I'd like to think that he'd doing this for the sake of Eldia's future and maybe for Eren as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
I hates this hypothesis (to see why check comment namber 3437 in this thread) although I still will be happy to discuss with you about this topic maybe you could change my mind.
I don't need to change your mind man. You're free to theorize and believe what you want. If you think your theories are worth sharing and discussion-worthy, that's what the forum's for.

I'm sharing my thoughts with you since you asked for my opinion. It's now up to you to decide if you want to accept or reject my opinions. That's the fun part, learning about the same thing from a different PoV and comparing how different or similar it is to your own.

Quote:
Not necessarily they still could be Grisha and Eren. I'm not yet ruling out this hypothesis.
If I'm understanding this correctly, you think that the man and baby in the final panel are Grisha with baby Eren?

If that's the case, I'll have to disagree with that line of reasoning. With what we've seen of Grisha's backstory up to his death, it'll be OOC for him to tell that to a baby Eren. At the time, he'd know very well that he wasn't free (considering the mission assigned to him by Eren K) and as long as that held true for him, it'd be the same for his family and the Eldian people.

Therefore, I'm more inclined to believe that it's someone else (most likely Eren) holding Historia's baby.

--------
My longest post in awhile. Whew, typing and going over grammar/punctuation took me 30-40 mins...
Old 2018-11-22, 11:02   Link #3467
TURI123456

Quote:

I just want to say in advance that I'm not entirely sure what you're asking me here as your wording is a little difficult to understand. So, if I misunderstand what you're asking and respond differently, I apologize.

I'm sorry about it... as you probably realize english isn't my mother language and I try to make her better.

Quote:

I don't need to change your mind man. You're free to theorize and believe what you want. If you think your theories are worth sharing and discussion-worthy, that's what the forum's for.

I'm sharing my thoughts with you since you asked for my opinion. It's now up to you to decide if you want to accept or reject my opinions. That's the fun part, learning about the same thing from a different PoV and comparing how different or similar it is to your own.

You may not agree with me but I do not think it so fun to discuss with someone who is "ahead in the will" and refusing to share his own opinion.

Quote:

I'm also of the opinion that Zeke does care for Eren in some capacity. I just can't see him wanting to usurp control of Paradis considering that he'll barely benefit from this. He only has a year left to live, there's really no reason for him to have any types of plans with long term goals as he won't even live long enough to reap personal gain. Therefore, I'd like to think that he'd doing this for the sake of Eldia's future and maybe for Eren as well.

It also my opinion but the fact is Zeke has an ulterior plan what is he planning? now he can't go back and he also can't extend is own life what is he planning what is the last goal of this man?

And I meant to the contradiction between Zeke and Live I do believe Zeke cars about Eren but I also believe to what Live said. so what is Zeke plan?

Quote:

Still, we can't ignore or overlook that Historia's the reason why Eren went AWOL in the first place. We also have definite proof and confirmation on him objecting to any of the military's plans if they compromise Historia's safety. That's not to say that he doesn't prioritize those he wishes to protect (the flashback with Eren and Co. riding on the train and the scene with him mourning Sasha's death), but one can also argue that Historia's a little special considering the lengths he goes to for her.
I never say she doesn't important to Eren, I do say of I not sure if they are a love or if Eren is the father. Historia as a person is one of the most important friends of Eren have, (also I sure for Historia Eren is the closest friends of she have. *friends who still alive) but even if so I do not want to see this tow as a couple romantic because:

(A. the development of this was bad (if this is really the case and they are in a romantic relationship.

B. I really prefer the option of Eren ending with Mikasa she falls in love him first (I do believe we can agree about it) and at this point of the story I think Eren know about it (plus I pretty sure of Historia know about it) and I do not want the scene from chapter 50 will loss her point and will be destroyed because of this.

C. If Eren is really the father of Historia baby what about Mikasa I pretty sure have a better way to tell someone you do not love her back from telling her you have a baby from, a mutual friend

D. if Eren love Historia why does he late her live with another man I pretty sure Eren doesn't know Mister NN so good.

."P.S I don't understand what was the meaning of the "AWLO

Quote:
Firstly, using chapter 1 and 10 as evidence to support why he may choose Mikasa is a poor argument as those chapters predate the development of his relationship with Historia. They make excellent chapters that highlight his relationship with Mikasa and also give some insight into how he views her, but as far as using them for evidence to ship them together goes, it isn't reliable or concrete.

Secondly, using chapter 89 as an argument for why Eren would choose Mikasa over Historia is another a poor argument as he wasn't the one to mention Mikasa's and Armin's names. That was Eren K. Now, considering that he possesses Eren K's memories, one can make a case that those memories do influence him to some extent.

I don't think it so poor as you say.

about chapter 1 it could be the case because at this point was planning another ending so thinks like Eren romantic choice could be changed. by the way, I meant to the part of "see you later Eren" not, to the relationship themselves.

about chapter 89 yes, but they were Eren Jaeger memory agreed? if Historia is the most important woman in Eren life why the memory was about saving Mikasa and Armin (I don't think Eren was called to him onely love, "everyone") I think this memory was about saving the most important people in Eren life Armin and Mikasa.

Quote:
Armin has always been an indecisive and frustrating character to watch/read about tbh. Bertholt was very similar and now that that he has Bertolt's memories, I'd agree that Bertolt's memories are influencing him to some extent. The fact that he spends so much time with Annie is a big indicator of that.

...the big question is still what will happen after she wake up or will be eiting

Quote:
This is highly unlikely. It has already been established that if a Titan Shifter dies before having someone inherit their titan (by eating them), the power of the titan is randomly inherited by an Eldian baby. It's possible, but the chances that Historia's baby is the one to inherit the titan power is comparable to winning the lottery. (A lottery nobody wants to win tbh)

Besides, if that is indeed her baby in the final panel, then the person telling the baby they're free now would contradict that as the baby being a titan means they're bound by the fate of a short life.

Yes but that is a story so it's still possible however if that happens or not we know only when the time comes.

Yes as you say if that is the case it not going to happen.

Quote:

If I'm understanding this correctly, you think that the man and baby in the final panel are Grisha with baby Eren?

If that's the case, I'll have to disagree with that line of reasoning. With what we've seen of Grisha's backstory up to his death, it'll be OOC for him to tell that to a baby Eren. At the time, he'd know very well that he wasn't free (considering the mission assigned to him by Eren K) and as long as that held true for him, it'd be the same for his family and the Eldian people.

Therefore, I'm more inclined to believe that it's someone else (most likely Eren) holding Historia's baby.

.No. I think as you they are Eren and his baby, but I'm still not ruling out all the other hypothesis of try to say something else

Quote:

--------
My longest post in awhile. Whew, typing and going over grammar/punctuation took me 30-40 mins...

if it making you feel better to me it take a hours before I ending write my comments...

Last edited by TURI123456; 2018-11-24 at 05:45.
Old 2018-12-06, 21:47   Link #3468
Wandering Soul

Spoiler for chapter 112:
Old 2018-12-06, 22:49   Link #3469
Ligerleon89

Quote:
Spoiler for chapter 112:
Spoiler for About the recent chapter, 112:
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 13:13   Link #3470
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Those final pages. You know things are scary when even Levi is scared.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 13:17   Link #3471
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 112:
Old 2018-12-07, 18:37   Link #3472
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Spoiler for Chapter 112:

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-08, 15:35   Link #3473
TDream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for 112:
Spoiler for Spoiler for 112:
TDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-08, 19:59   Link #3474
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDream View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler for 112:
Yeah. Eren's talk about the Ackermans' lack of freedom reminded me of that panel. I don't care much about shipping though, and I've been thinking for a long time now that Eren will sacrifice himself to destroy everything related to the titans' powers.
Old 2018-12-09, 04:23   Link #3475
The Small One

BTW, didn't Levi drink of the wine, or is he immune because of beeing an Ackermann?
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 07:46   Link #3476
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, didn't Levi drink of the wine, or is he immune because of beeing an Ackermann?
Everybody else drank, so I doubt he was an exception. Ackermans can use the titans' power in human form, so it makes sense they can't turn into titans.
Old 2018-12-09, 09:32   Link #3477
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Ackerman are immune to the memory wipe, so they are probably immune to Zeke's scream too.

Still not sure how what Eren said about the Ackerman fits with Levi's behavior since he never had any trouble kicking and stabbing him and his half-brother.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 14:08   Link #3478
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Still not sure how what Eren said about the Ackerman fits with Levi's behavior since he never had any trouble kicking and stabbing him and his half-brother.
And? Eren said, that the Ackermans are meant to protect the King. Neither Eren, nor Zeke are the king. Zeke is of royal descent, but not the king, so there is no problem in fighting against him.
He also explained, that Mikasa only achieved the power, because she basically tricked herself into thinking of Eren this way, like some sort of self-hypnosis.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 18:37   Link #3479
kitten320

It was about time someone told Mikasa she is a mindless, dumb slave/dog. Cruel but she needed to hear it. Maybe now she'll stop being outright boring.
Old 2018-12-10, 05:10   Link #3480
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler for chapter 112:
Truth be told, that is as bad for readers as it was for wrestling fans when Hulk Hogan joined the NWO.

After all of those battles together, only a self-entitled, lousy, and selfish prick would throw his closest friends under the bus like Eren did. I have seen all kinds of characters in manga, movies, TV series, and other media, but I have never seen such a more despicable 180-degree turn from a single character against those who were supposed to be his friends.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote