AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-16, 18:40   Link #5341
GLDarkLord

Need more major spoiler to compensate for the lack of Illustrations.
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 19:17   Link #5342
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
That illustration of Singlen from when he was a kid, from the looks of it. I could be wrong, though. But the last illustration with Fugil vs. Magialka is probably after Magialka got out of the illusion (if she got out).
Slighen always look like a kid though, and the hood made it look like this is the current Slighen
EDIT: i just noticed but Fugil's eyes look a little reptiile-like
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-

Last edited by sierra117; 2018-05-16 at 19:31.
sierra117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 19:46   Link #5343
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The Krulcifer illustration is good, but give me more of that Yoruka scene.
Old 2018-05-16, 21:35   Link #5344
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Mirable: Is it true that Celis was betrothed to Lux during the time of the Old Empire?
No, seriously where did that come from?? and i clearly remember i already answer that question once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creep View Post
Okay, I'm quite confused now, so the battle of Oba-chan and Fugil happens before or during the illusion, and are those even illusion? And who are the two creepy guys in the picture near the last?
In prologue, She, Aeril and the rest of seven dragon paladin are fighting with Fugil (except Lux and Singlen, Lux is watching them from the far place).

Clearly their ability are no match for Fugil and that cocky son of a bit*h Fugil doesn't even go all out at them. To make it worse, they throw some death flag lines before the end of prologue so i am not surprised if one of them is dead.
Old 2018-05-16, 22:02   Link #5345
LeftSeven
2D artist

so, that singlen's face, it seems he already mastered baptism, using it without transforming into ragnarok.
Old 2018-05-16, 22:09   Link #5346
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
so, that singlen's face, it seems he already mastered baptism, using it without transforming into ragnarok.
but baptism have nothing to do with transforming into Ragnarok though
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-05-16, 22:20   Link #5347
LeftSeven
2D artist

yeah, but this baptism that siglen got was from sacred eclipse which another form of ragnarok, since it's merged with it's host body, so it's likely the host could transform into ragnarok, this baptism is not like one with just an exilir
Old 2018-05-16, 22:30   Link #5348
sierra117

Quote:
yeah, but this baptism that siglen got was from sacred eclipse which another form of ragnarok, since it's merged with it's host body, so it's likely the host could transform into ragnarok, this baptism is not like one with just an exilir
i'm pretty sure SE's baptism are also have nothing to do with Ragnarok, you should remember both Phi-chan and Lux had been baptism by SE before(Lux was twice even), and there were nothing mentioned about turning into Ragnarok
Old 2018-05-16, 23:38   Link #5349
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
i'm pretty sure SE's baptism are also have nothing to do with Ragnarok, you should remember both Phi-chan and Lux had been baptism by SE before(Lux was twice even), and there were nothing mentioned about turning into Ragnarok
Remember that the Elixir is actually Sacred Esclipse´s boold, if a person not really compatible overdose on that stuff becomes a Nocturnal, a kind of Abyss.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 00:16   Link #5350
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Remember that the Elixir is actually Sacred Esclipse´s boold, if a person not really compatible overdose on that stuff becomes a Nocturnal, a kind of Abyss.
but Baptism is a higher and more advance method of using elixir and we never hear anything about turning into abyss or Ragnarok by baptism
Old 2018-05-17, 01:08   Link #5351
Ryse_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
No, seriously where did that come from?? and i clearly remember i already answer that question once.

In prologue, She, Aeril and the rest of seven dragon paladin are fighting with Fugil (except Lux and Singlen, Lux is watching them from the far place).

Clearly their ability are no match for Fugil and that cocky son of a bit*h Fugil doesn't even go all out at them. To make it worse, they throw some death flag lines before the end of prologue so i am not surprised if one of them is dead.

Care to share with us what he says? Kinda interested with this.. I always feel at least one important character gonna be dead soon tho
Ryse_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 01:26   Link #5352
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
if that has nothing to do with ragnarok, so why did phi react to the flute? did you even read phi' volume?

Quote:
but Baptism is a higher and more advance method of using elixir and we never hear anything about turning into abyss or Ragnarok by baptism
yeah, and we too never hear anything if one using power of baptism beyond limit. but fact is both exilir and baptism are made for one to have power and pyshically strong like abyses, make one different from normal human
Old 2018-05-17, 01:44   Link #5353
sierra117

Quote:
if that has nothing to do with ragnarok, so why did phi react to the flute? did you even read phi' volume?

yeah, and we too never hear anything if one using power of baptism beyond limit. but fact is both exilir and baptism are made for one to have power and pyshically strong like abyses, make one different from normal human
in case you forgot, Philuffy become like that because the experiments Hayes did to her body, that had nothing to do with baptism
and no, Elixir did made one body become somewhat strong like abyss, but Baptism isn't, it's usually grant the user some specific abilities(like Yoruka, Listelka, Hayes, or Aeril) it isn't always enhances user physical abilities
Old 2018-05-17, 02:09   Link #5354
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
in case you forgot, Philuffy become like that because the experiments Hayes did to her body, that had nothing to do with baptism
and no, Elixir did made one body become somewhat strong like abyss, but Baptism isn't, it's usually grant the user some specific abilities(like Yoruka, Listelka, Hayes, or Aeril) it isn't always enhances user physical abilities
if baptism just grant some spesific abilities,not physical abilities so why could siglen survive after got hit by yoruka, he should be dead,right?
if you think baptism is higher technology than exilir, doens't it more sense if it could give both physical ability and spesific abilities at same time?
what i mean is from previous post, if using exilir beyond limit could make one into abyses, what's the posibility baptism could do if it's the former? from siglen's pic, it seems like he got turned like abyses,but not full yet
Old 2018-05-17, 02:22   Link #5355
sierra117

Quote:
if baptism just grant some spesific abilities,not physical abilities so why could siglen survive after got hit by yoruka, he should be dead,right?
if you think baptism is higher technology than exilir, doens't it more sense if it could give both physical ability and spesific abilities at same time?
what i mean is from previous post, if using exilir beyond limit could make one into abyses, what's the posibility baptism could do if it's the former? from siglen's pic, it seems like he got turned like abyses,but not full yet
in case you forgot, Slighen baptism gave him the ability to revive after death once a day
and we also have seen that Yoruka, Hayes and the other who recived baptism have physical abilities that aren't that different to normal human
and your theory are only plausible for someone who recieved baptism multiple time like Lux(which we see nothing indicate that in him)
and we already saw that Slighen's body already in that state since his fight with Yoruka 3-4 volumes ago, and there are nothing indicate that he is turned into Abyss
Old 2018-05-17, 03:12   Link #5356
LeftSeven
2D artist

^so, what do you think is going on siglen?his appearance is like monster, you know.
Old 2018-05-17, 03:30   Link #5357
sierra117

Quote:
^so, what do you think is going on siglen?his appearance is like monster, you know.
whatever happened, it happened several years ago and until now, he is still (relatively)human, plus that state was only unique to Slighen
Old 2018-05-17, 12:41   Link #5358
haseo0408

Spoiler for Baptysm:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 15:27   Link #5359
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@LeftSeven: Philuffy's case is different since, as Sierra just said, she didn't receive a Baptism; she just got experimented on and had her body become literally that of an Abyss. And again: Lux had a Baptism three times but he never became an Abyss. If you get an overdose of it you can turn into an Abyss, but there are people who can withstand it which seems to include Lux (what Philuffy got wasn't Baptism, though).

And for all we know, the illustration of Singlen is from the past and not actually recent. It could just be from when he first got his Baptism surgery.

@Mirable: Oh, I guess I forgot about you having already answered it before. I just saw that somewhere again and thought I'd ask, though I did also feel a certain sense of deja vu.
Old 2018-05-17, 23:05   Link #5360
AP24

Is the Seven Dragon Paladins arc ending in Vol 15?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, romance-harem, tsundere