Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-08-27, 07:50   Link #201
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeminLyme View Post
Kay, if this thread is out of line, please do just deny me upfront, but it seems as tho the bleach image thread has become a NSFW battle of Yaoi vs Ecchi/Yuri, and i was considering a thread devoted to this? XD
We had a NSFW thread in the past it didnt work out . So its going to ne a no .

* Bleach NSFW Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Could there be a thread ''Which Bleach captain are you the most?''

I've found a decent quiz: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=157681
Unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
I don't think that's allowed. From the forum rules,

Old 2008-08-27, 17:10   Link #202
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Try this thread: Vaste Lorde [MANGA]
Thanks !!!

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 00:44   Link #203
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I have seen many, many times throughout this epic series each time a character dies oris defeated in battle they take the time out to tell their story...what is your story? What would be your last words if you were dying right now? Just a random thoguht for a thread...feel free to shoot it down hehe
Old 2008-08-28, 07:39   Link #204
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
An autobiography thread has nothing to do with Bleach. Also it's a bit grim to be thinking about your last words at such a young age.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 10:06   Link #205
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

hmm I guess I did not explain myself correctly...I kind of meant in a Bleach fashion...make up your own backstory....not your actual life story lol
Old 2008-09-01, 13:43   Link #206
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Would a roleplay be considered a forum game? If not (or if it can be an exception), can we have a roleplay thread for Bleach?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 13:45   Link #207
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

They are considered as forum games. We do not allow such things, especially the roleplay threads, sorry.
Old 2008-09-01, 14:06   Link #208
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
They are considered as forum games. We do not allow such things, especially the roleplay threads, sorry.
Ohhh, okay then.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 11:29   Link #209
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Let'see how about Bleach Doujinshi Thread?We submit Bleach Doujinshi we found from website and submit Bleach Doujinshi created by ourself
Old 2008-09-02, 12:21   Link #210
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

As far as i have seen in the Nanoha subforum, doujinshis are counted as images and are posted in the image thread as well. (though you might still want to wait for a official mod reply....)
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 12:35   Link #211
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

This is correct: Doujin, 4koma etc are considered as images, hence the bleach: image thread is enough for that purpose.
Of course, please remember that we won't allow risqué and adult material doujin.
Old 2008-09-02, 15:50   Link #212
Captain_Monotanous

Hey folks

How about a thread to discuss Kubo Tite's (the author of Bleach) latest interview about the future of Bleach?

Heres a link to the interview : http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/895/895983p1.html

No ending for Bleach eh? Wonder where the story will go after Aizen then?
Captain_Monotanous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 19:33   Link #213
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Monotanous View Post
Hey folks

How about a thread to discuss Kubo Tite's (the author of Bleach) latest interview about the future of Bleach?

Heres a link to the interview : http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/895/895983p1.html

No ending for Bleach eh? Wonder where the story will go after Aizen then?
Don't kill the goose that is laying the golden egg! Kubo is no baka. Post the interview here.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 23:56   Link #214
Julianlivre
Almighty

Send a message via MSN to Julianlivre
I don't know if anyone has created a thread for this and I dont want to get spanked so here goes....

"Why havn't they asked Ichigo to be a captain" is something that I want to know... Kinda good thread I guess.

Ichigo is probably one of the strongest shinigami in seiretei, so why havn't they asked him to be a captain?? Is it because that he's from the real world? Maybe if they know who his father is then they might consider asking him?? Well I don't know since he have helped them so many times, so they should consider having him as a captain. There are probably tons of reasons that they havnt asked him or anything but I would like to know, anyone knows why?!?!
Old 2008-09-04, 01:38   Link #215
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

There isnt a specific thread for this topic but a similar thread exists . As this topic is really old I would suggest you use this thread to speculate regarding Ichigo . This thread has been used in the past by people to speculate if Ichigo was a captain / why Ichigo should be a captain .

* Captain-Vice Captain suggestions
Old 2008-09-04, 14:01   Link #216
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Topic Title: Create Your Own Bleach Captain/Character

Content
Hi everyone: I'm like to announce the creation of a "Make up your own Bleach Shinigami" thread!!!

Here you can post up a profile of your own Bleach character(s) and get feedback; Be nice to other posters, please; Pictures are definitely allowed: in fact it'd be great if you put up a picture of your Character for us to see.

You don't need to have artistic talent on par with Kubo's!

Rules: 1) No insults!!! Remember to be respectful to your fellow posters!

2) No "My character is the God-Guy who Aizen was talking about, so he owns all with with his pinky behind his back" characters;

And... begin!!! Pool your Zanpakutou and Bankai ideas!!

My Character:

Name: Lunaru Starr
Zanpakutou: Cosmas (sealed inside of a Guitar )
Release Command: Evolve, Cosmas!
Zanpakutou Shikai Ability: It is a star condensed into the shape of a sword; So it is super hot,
and can shoot hot blasts of star energy; Has added ability to cut due to sweltering heat;
Bankai!! Constellation Cosmas!!: On release, it automatically creates a space zone illuminated by moonlight. (just for cool effect.) The star ability remains, and the sword also gains moves like Meteor blasts, and Black Hole Teleportation. You know: outer space stuff.

See pictures here:

Brief History/Write-Up
Personality: Lazy; Sarcastic; Err...like me...???

Story: Well, I have this interesting idea, but making my character do it will him evil, like Aizen, so...but, well, I'll share it anyway, even though it was going to be an idea for a fic;

A bankai is achieved by subjugating the resident spirit of a Zanpakutou, right? Correct. Now hollows have been known to consume other hollows; I was thinking about a shinigami antagonist character who consumes other Shinigami's Shinigami Powers; effectively their Soul Cutters.

Now Imagine this; Take another shinigami's soul cutter, and train with it until you can materialize the soul Cutter's spirit (This is possible: Kaname Tousen uses a soul cutter form another shinigami who had died. He has also achieved Bankai with this soul cutter). Now from here, in order to achieve Bankai, you need to Subjugate the Soul Cutter, right? But what if you, instead, use your Bankai, and subjugate the Spirit of the other Soul cutter? YOU did not subjugate the other soul cutter, but YOUR soul cutter SPIRIT did; So...it means you will subjugate the other soul cutter INTO your soul cutter;

I've even termed it: A person who Does this is no longer a Soul Reaper, but a Soul Tamer. As he continues to subjugate other bankais and increases in strength, he will eventually become a soul master, at which level, he will be able to wield the "Subjugation Chains"; Chains that can be used to forcefully materialise a weaker Soul cutter's spirit, and enable the user to instantly (instead of training with another soul cutter for ten years) take over a Soul cutter that is, on average, lower than a captain level soul cutter.

It's a god Idea, right? Like the Menos Grandes how they consume other hollows to grow stronger. This way of doing it pertains to evil-minded shinigami, and offers considerably more growth per consumption, plus you retain ONE ability from each soul cutter you subjugate.

Only disadvantage is that everyone will see you like an Aizen or something.

Anyway: My character. Comment on my idea too if you want

And let the character ideas flow in!!

Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;

Then they came for me!

Last edited by holypanl; 2008-09-04 at 14:26.
Old 2008-09-04, 14:09   Link #217
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

You could use this thread

Quote:
Though we dont have a thread of that sort we do have a thread on those lines regarding Zanapkuto .

Create your own Soul Slayer! v2.0

People are using this thread to create their own Bleach Chracter + Zanapkuto. ( clicky ). You could do the same
Old 2008-09-04, 14:36   Link #218
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
You could use this thread
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH thank you!! I'm kinda new, so I don't have all the history experience...thanks!!!!!

Awww but my post will be at the bottom now...

Then they came for me!
Old 2008-09-13, 03:40   Link #219
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Discussion on subbing groups for licensed anime in threads is not allowed last time i checked. So... a thread that discusses sub groups would probably be not allowed.

Though honestly, what's the point of discussing o_O You mean, there are other subbing groups?
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 10:21   Link #220
Aya_Lyka
Silent Writer
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Aya_Lyka
hi i would like to request a new thread with a poll the title is "who is more hotter" the selection is Kuchiki Rukia and Inoue Orihime. please please please make this thread.
Aya_Lyka is offline   Reply With Quote