AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-03-23, 06:09   Link #1301
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
OMG! Well, we all know great detectives are gay ... remember Sherlock Holmes? lol

Guys, you simply just have to watch Bleach 73 ... right now ... I mean, it's something amazing ... really ... magical ... beautiful.

I was serious. And then we also should probably have a universal message like 'Rozen Maiden fanatic' or 'Suigintou's boyfriend' or 'Unyuu!!! (grey_moon' or my message. Whatever related to Rozen Maiden is acceptable.

'I wanna go out with Gin.' or 'Gin-sama rocks.' or WTF you want.
-Got Junk?
-White, Soft and Unyuu~
-Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu...
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 06:11   Link #1302
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

well, anyway, I'm going to stray from the current topic.
I so want to play the game. somebody do a pirate. :X

included? NO WAY!

NOT!!!
Old 2006-03-23, 06:16   Link #1303
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla
I do like Gin but Suiseki is my favourite
I have found my soulmate!! Forget I said that if you're a guy.

@Flo: Very nice pics of Gin

@physics223: Sherlock Holmes is NOT gay.... no more gay then Sir Percy Blakeney *revvs his chainsaw*

@aeriolewinters: MO Tomoe? B*tch? Hai Hai!

Okay just making this post coz I realised something. Just watched Ep5 of RM:T, the Post Box episode, and I realised that now everytime I see Hina do something heroic, or look sad, or even do something cute, I come very very close to tears because I know whats gonna happen to her. Crap man, this sucks. (I'm not complaining that I got spoiled, no no, its far from that... its just that I never knew she affected me so much...) I'm starting to hate Rozen...
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 06:25   Link #1304
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
I have found my soulmate!! Forget I said that if you're a guy.

@Flo: Very nice pics of Gin
Junk is not the only pics I've found, have some desu in your blood.

Old 2006-03-23, 06:33   Link #1305
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Not that hard if you know where to look.

Danbooru
Rozen upload

Although once in a while I wanna break free from using these 2 sites all the time
Nice links thanks for sharing them, also I've stolen your suggestion for the profile message

@solw - I wanna play that too! I wonder what the chances of a English version? I'm guessing low since they haven't even licenced the anime
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 06:34   Link #1306
Lost

@Flo.. NOSEBLEED!!
Old 2006-03-23, 06:36   Link #1307
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
@Flo.. NOSEBLEED!!
No thanks I just washed my face </sarcasm>
Old 2006-03-23, 06:43   Link #1308
grey_moon

@Lost - Your location says "Reading a Story to SuiseiSeki" is that algebra or trig?

No way could I ever see this happening

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-03-23 at 06:53.
Old 2006-03-23, 06:54   Link #1309
Lost

@Flo: Just washed your face? Must be that messy sig (Its nice tho, I like it)... or that sick sick AV..

@grey_moon: Lolz... never understood trig... no way I'm gonna explain it to Sui... She loves x'es anyway, so its algebra... we're now at chapter 10; Higher Order Manipulations of X.
Old 2006-03-23, 07:01   Link #1310
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
@Flo: Just washed your face? Must be that messy sig (Its nice tho, I like it)... or that sick sick AV..

@grey_moon: Lolz... never understood trig... no way I'm gonna explain it to Sui... She loves x'es anyway, so its algebra... we're now at chapter 10; Higher Order Manipulations of X.
HARD GAY IS NOT SICK!!! NEVA DISS HARDO GEI!!!! Even Suiseiseki approve of Hard Gay!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~

Well as much as I love making Stinku and the other dolls look bad and degrading, time to make Gin look bad too. Evil lacus-ish type anyone?

Old 2006-03-23, 07:21   Link #1311
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?i...seioshi6dc.gif

You may know this one but to my mind this is most beautiful Suisei Seki fanart ever :
http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?i...47500195dd.jpg
Does anyone have the other girls drawn by the same artist ? I also have Shinku and Ichigo but not the others.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 07:55   Link #1312
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

That is an amazing portrait of Suiseiseki ... wow.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 08:05   Link #1313
Lost

Someone make it into a Wally!!! Absolutely lovely portrait..
Old 2006-03-23, 08:09   Link #1314
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern

I could seriously use a high quality pic of Kirakishou. anyone?
Kira has pink hair now?!

Anywaysm, those Suiseiseki pics are just lovely.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 08:54   Link #1315
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
CRAP!
I spend ONE night sleeping througoutly and look what you guys have done! Three pages, THREE without one single post of mine. This is outragerous. I should sue Animesuki for this!
(j/k)

Anyway, I'm at school so I can't really see all of those pictures without getting myself into trouble or serious humiliation. I'll look at them when I get back.

Lol, Kira in a wedding dress...reminds me of Flo's comics yesterday, and made me lol hard in here <_< Curz y00.

Quote:
I so want to play the game. somebody do a pirate. :X
I want it too. However, I'm not able to put my hands on an Asian PS2 version, therefore it's said it won't work. Since my PS2 is basic and not unlocked, I suppose I can't play it for a while. But it'd be very nice if someone uploaded this into a torrent website and shared with the community. I could burn it on a DVD and stare at it all night.
But I've heard the game follows about the same story in RM (or Traumend, not sure), therefore it shouldn't be much different from a Movie-based game. (Which became quite popular, because you don't have to watch the movie to know how the movie ends anymore :P).

Anyway, detectives aren't gay. Remember Dick Tracy? (or Tracey, can't remember.)
He's even got it on his name, for God's sake!

Quote:
Take a look at this, THIS is beautifulness :
Pretty nice pic of Shinku, although I don't like the style that much because her mouth looks odd to me. (I'm not a very big fan of colored-lip anime. A second reason why I stopped watching Blood+ <_<).

Quote:
Guys, you simply just have to watch Bleach 73 ... right now ... I mean, it's something amazing ... really ... magical ... beautiful.
... Bleach 73 doesn't come out until next week, dude. If you downloaded the 73 from Dattebayo, It's one of those amazing trolls they put up. I still laugh hard at their re-karaokeing of Seishun Kyousyoku. It's the best.
Also their Gay niggers from outer space movie's TEH AWESOME. Gotta love School Buses with rockets in their rears.

Quote:
I'm just curious, you're a girl?
Of course she's a girl. She uses words with "~" on them. (Sorry, internal joke, not supposed to take seriously or be a cause of legal action against my person or any of the parties involved.)

Quote:
probably, the first girl I've met who really likes Rozen Maiden
Hmm, I wouldn't say that. But it's true that nowadays we don't see many >REAL< girls on the internet (have we ever seen this?), discussing about anime. Since RM is an anime about Dolls, I think that some types of girls find it even harder to swallow than guys, amazingly. I was trying to get a friend to like this the other day, and she said to me:
"Wth, you really think I'm still at the age of watching stuff with dolls?".
But I managed to get at least 3 male friends addicted to RM already, and that number's growing quickly. Of all my female friends, only one has watched it and really liked it. However, she wasn't able to download episodes 5 and 12, so she quit it <_<.

And OMG, drunken Gin! Has got to be the most cutely wrong piece of anime I've ever seen!

Quote:
So.. maybe in a 3rd season Shinku will find a way to bring her and Hina's Rosa Mystica back.. she said it herself.. its one of the reasons father brought her back.
All that there are other ways to win the Alice Game, etc where all pretty vage to say the least..., needless to say anything can happen.
Well, I think that Rozen Maiden's not an anime of "small endings". Take Chobits for example. Wow, battle, fight, drama, all that stuff. And it finishes all calm and everyone's happy and you get that big question mark on your face and go "shit.".
I think RM will have a more drastical ending, even though it's not something I'd like to see, certainly. Seeing Hina and Sousei Seki (not in my favorites list, I must say) gone really had an impact on me, I wouldn't definetly like to repeat the experience with the other ones.
If Kira's really supposedly as strong as it's said, we might have much bigger deceptions than we expect right now. But it's something only time will tell for sure.

Quote:
Anyway.. I am counting that if anyone can bring her souls back someday, it has to be Jun.
Yeah, that's something I couldn't understand at the end of Traumend aswell: Why didn't Jun do anything to bring them back? Is it because the Maidens are more special than the other "simpler" objects? I think that in the end, we'll definetly see some doubts cleared, specially as to Jun's special power of fixing that clown doll and later Shinku's arm back in place. (I wouldn't think that if you sticked her arm back in it's place, she'd be able to move it. There has to be some linking to her soul and body for that, and that's not something she's able to do alone.)

Quote:
You should also place Gin under beautiful. Her beauty is not cute, however ... it's hot.
I guess I understand it from both points of view. To me, Gin looks amazingly gorgeous. It's hard to find a character that has all the characteristics that make me find a buch of "agglomerated pixels" together cute/hawt/beautiful.
However, there IS something in style and acting that makes her "hot". It's not that she's got a great body, e-cup breasts or nicely toned tighs: it's her way of acting, her sexy but fine looks, and her clothing. Gin's clothing is certainly the most revealing, and the most "sexy" aswell: dark colored, full of laces, she wears boots, has those grim-looking eyes, and her attitude aswell is something that most guys would find "hot" in a real woman.

But I definetly wouldn't think of her as a Sports Illustrated model, for example, which has only a favorable body, instead of a whole set of characteristics that makes us passionate about.

And Gin isn't even my favorite. I find Shinku much more int othat category: It's because of her untied, long, blonde hair, her eyes, and her fine attitude.

But again, it's just my opinion. Not to be taken seriously by everyone.

Quote:
But then if Shinku fits in all those categories, Barasuishou and Kirakishou should fit in there as well.
Well, Bara and Kira really do fit a bit with Gin for that matter (to me, that is.). I guess what makes a lot of people "turned out" from Kira and Bara is the eyepatches they wear. Not many guys would find girls with eyepatches cute, certainly.
But I really do find them really cute. Kira in special, she's alongside with Gin in my list of the "cutest", my way.

Quote:
Souseiseki is definitely out.
Sorry, but Sousei Seki stands in the "almost-malecharacterplzgtfo" area.
J/k. I think she's not really portrayed like Gin, Shinku or Suisei Seki in that she's not to be thought as a "cute-appearances" character. Even her clothing makes her look like a guy: she wears a funky hat (of which I don't know the english name <_<).

Quote:
Not that hard if you know where to look.

Danbooru
Rozen upload
I think I owe you half my soul for this one.

Quote:
Btw how bout some WTF moments.
LOL

This has made my day. I think I can even fail the next class' exam now.

Spoiler for I MELTED ;___; And loled.:

Like they say... A DOLL IS FINE TOO

SHIT, LOOK AT THE TIME, 15 MINUTES TO CRAM EVERYTHING OMFGZ GB

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-23, 09:10   Link #1316
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
I use Japanese Google too. but I never knew about the second link. 0_o!
*edit: checked it. -_-;; can't believe the amount of bad fanart.
Buried treasures are often found in garbage website like that.
Old 2006-03-23, 09:20   Link #1317
grey_moon

@zero shin - hoo hoo I must find more of those newlywed maiden's even though it depicts them in the wrong way it is very very funny. Good luck in the exam

Found the site hosting them

http://www.rozen-unyu.net/shinkonmaiden-p1.html

Wow a few translated RM doujinshi on that site too

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-03-23 at 09:31.
Old 2006-03-23, 09:26   Link #1318
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
@zero shin - hoo hoo I must find more of those newlywed maiden's even though it depicts them in the wrong way it is very very funny. Good luck in the exam

Found the site hosting them

http://www.rozen-unyu.net/shinkonmaiden-p1.html
Bleh beat me to it.

And I always knew Stinku is an evil bitch

Old 2006-03-23, 09:28   Link #1319
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Buried treasures are often found in garbage website like that.
Yeah, I found a lot of rare pics through it. especially if you type in the keywords in japanese, 'ローゼンメイデン', and tada! goldmine of pics, from unkonwn Japanese websites.

also forgot to mention the Touhou(+Rozen Maiden) place.
http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/wakaba.html
Old 2006-03-23, 09:32   Link #1320
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Zero ... shhh ... don't tell anybody about Bleach 73 ...

This episode of Bleach has been among my favorites thus far. A great balance of ingenuity, fun, and intelligence was present. I learned a lot, too ... like for example, marbles really roll well.

The Newlywed Maiden series is very funny. I applaud everyone who has contributed to its collection and popularity in this thread.

Guys, seriously watch Bleach 73 ... SERIOUSLY.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural