Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-18, 08:27   Link #5781
static-flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
This is how I see the saga ending--

Spoiler for spoiler:

Honestly I think it would be a bitter ending if Jiren wins after Android 18 sacrifice himself, Vegeta give last of his energy to Goku While Goku achieve a new form.
The last thing DBS needs is a shit Alain-tier rival that doesn't lose no matter what.

Just like Superman and almost all DC heroes who keeps the villains alive so they can come back and attack again.
Seriously how is that the none of those villain even get the death sentence for killing over thousand of people ?

Android 18 sacrifice?
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 08:40   Link #5782
Hoodspirit

So Super is ending after this?
They better not forget about the GokuxCaulifla adventure arc through other universes when they come back from the hiatus.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 09:02   Link #5783
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So Blanco went from a joke to the real deal?

Also, where is Frieza?
Old 2018-02-18, 09:07   Link #5784
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Probably lying face down in the dirt somewhere on the unbroken part of the stage wondering how things played out like this (as if he hasn't figured out his ego lead him to where he is).
Old 2018-02-18, 09:38   Link #5785
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by static-flare View Post
Android 18 sacrifice?
Oops, I always get the number wrong
Old 2018-02-18, 10:35   Link #5786
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Sixth is the only one who seems to get it: without knowing the Language of the Gods, you can't make a wish on the Super Dragon Balls. Frieza isn't getting his wish since he'll have to tell his wish to Beerus and Whis first and if it's a wish no one wants granted, he isn't getting it.

Hopefully Universe 7 wins this. With Goku deciding on the wish. Even if Goku can't beat Jiren (he probably will with Mastered Ultra Instinct, though, unless time runs out before that), Universe 7 still has more people left. And I think Goku will ask for Universes 6 to be brought back and for Universe 11 to either not be erased or to be brought back if it gets erased. Either that or he'll ask for all of the erased universes to be brought back including Universe 11.

I still don't get how Vegeta still had enough energy remaining to give to Goku, though. Doesn't make any sense.

I hope Frieza will be redeemed somehow, though.

And yeah, hopefully Super is only going on a hiatus rather than ending already.
Old 2018-02-18, 11:21   Link #5787
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Really digging the final ending theme song. It really fits for a finale.

Still, about the plot, is Jiren still not showing his 100%? I mean Toppo had some kind of power up.
Old 2018-02-18, 11:45   Link #5788
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It really made no sense for Jiren to toy with Vegeta when there were less than 3 minutes left and he is still outnumbered by U7. Vegeta was in base form, Jiren should have been able to eliminate him just by glaring at him.

Jiren really comes across as a dick in the anime. Rooting for Goku to kick his ass hard.

Everybody seems to have forgotten Frieza is still in. After Goku wins and is completely exhausted, he'll come out of nowhere and ring him out. Just as planned. What is outside his calculation is that he doesn't know the language of the Gods in order to make his wish, as stated above. He'll probably end up erased by Zeno for trying to overthrow him, and the right to make a wish will be given to Goku instead, or maybe to the person with the most eliminations in U7, which I believe is Vegeta (this way he'll be able to keep his promise).
Old 2018-02-18, 11:46   Link #5789
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

I still like 70cm Square Window as a final ending more than LAGRIMA
Old 2018-02-18, 14:50   Link #5790
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodspirit View Post
So Super is ending after this?
They better not forget about the GokuxCaulifla adventure arc through other universes when they come back from the hiatus.
You seem to have taken a wrong turn on the internet, go back a few sites and take a right on the hentai sites for the doujin/fanfic thread, you will know you got there once you start seeing DBZxSailor Moon stuff.
Old 2018-02-18, 17:05   Link #5791
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I do want to see Goku training Caulifla (and maybe also Kale), but really, GokuxCaulifla (the other guy didn't really seem to mean it as shipping Goku with Caulifla, though)?

So is DBS really ending? Noman also called the episode right before the hiatus the "final episode". Is it confirmed, then?
Old 2018-02-18, 17:19   Link #5792
Mister Twit

Kind of sad hearing Bulma's old voice one more time.

The silver Goku transformation reminds me of Future Trunks when he cut down Zamasu. Does that mean he's going to absorb spirit into himself?
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 18:07   Link #5793
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I am somewhat anticipating a double knockout with Jiren and Goku eliminating each other or the time running out before Jiren can eliminate Goku, everyone is confused on who the winner is and then Grand Priest kindly points out a still knocked out Frieza laying hopefully in the dead Yamcha pose.

Which then sets up Frieza wanting access to the super dragonballs for being the last person standing, Zeno declares Goku the winner of the super dragonballs with either two things happening: Frieza gets pissed and tries to attack Zeno, but then gets erased. Or he settles for the earth dragonballs per the original promise with Goku, but then is pointed out he was already revived by Shenron. Again he gets pissed and tries to kill everyone, but gets erased or somehow 45 minutes in the world of void is 24 hours back on Earth and gets sent back to hell.
That reminds me of the baseball match between U6 vs U7 where Vados and Whis pointed at Yamcha when Beerus and Champa was arguing about who won.
Freeza turning into a new Yamcha would be hilarious though.
If there is a continuation then a cliff hanger ending where we dont clearly see who won is also possible.

Quote:
This is how I see the saga ending--

Spoiler for spoiler:

Honestly I think it would be a bitter ending if Jiren wins after Android 17 sacrifice himself, Vegeta give last of his energy to Goku While Goku achieve a new form.
The last thing DBS needs is a shit Alain-tier rival that doesn't lose no matter what.

Just like Superman and almost all DC heroes who keeps the villains alive so they can come back and attack again.
Seriously how is that the none of those villain even get the death sentence for killing over thousand of people ?
I guess this answer is the most popular one.
--- Goku and Jiren eliminate themselves so Freeza wins

Or simply Goku winning. Jiren sure is weaker than the time when Goku fought him for the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So is DBS really ending? Noman also called the episode right before the hiatus the "final episode". Is it confirmed, then?
It's already said that DBS is ending by end of March since Gegege no Kitaro will be taking over DBS time slot. No info about DBS continuing after that or DBS is simply taking a break.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 18:28   Link #5794
Blueknight78

Quote:
actually dc have a very "real reason" to let villians stay alive (at last the humans one), most of them are considered "insane"/crazy" them by most countries laws insane/crazy peoples can't be killed because they are not considereded doing things by they own freewill that is why peoples like joker, even lex luthor easy escape death penal and even sometimes many get killed but they ending being "ressurected later", well it's comics and heroes without villians are nothing and having to come with "news villians" for almost every new arc or history can be really bad without count villians popularity, tat is why guys like joker despise being the worst of the wosrt of the worst mankind can bring are still "loved" and have a large ammount of fans, which make even hard to kil them or making then never come back.

Another reason too is peoples like amanda waller which think she can control all the villians and use them as her "weapons/tools" and it's ending making her preventing many villians death for her own stupid and selfish.

In the end is about fans and popularity that is why even "freeza" keep coming back despise being even dead.

note: this also work for marvel villains many of then are not put in "death sentence" for the same reason, because they are considered totally mentaly instable/insane then they can't be considered really guilty over they actions.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-02-18 at 18:43.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 22:38   Link #5795
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Here's how I think it's going to be based on the newer movies and DBS.

ToP Arc ends -> massive hiatus -> New Movie -> Anime filler or new Arc is announced after a couple of months (say, early 2019). New Movie will definitely require their full attention, that could explain the hiatus.

Between the end of ToP and DBS return you can all also bet on DBS and its characters being heavily marketed to bank the anime in the future.
Old 2018-02-18, 23:39   Link #5796
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Yeah, Animator need a break and working on Movie, it will be a disaster if they work on both TV Series and Movie. Beside Manga need to catch up, i hope the hiatus will make Toro not rush the manga, in chapter 33, many fighter already get drop out at the start . Also DBS take a break is a good thing, one of the reason DBGT become a disaster is because when DBGT aired, many fan start getting tired of DB franchise because of the constant aired episodes in each week
Old 2018-02-19, 08:24   Link #5797
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There's that movie coming up that talks about the origins of the Saiyans and the whole S-Cells thing, right (unless that movie already came out)? Maybe DBS is going on a hiatus or ending because of that. If it's ending, then after that movie they could make a sequel anime to DBS. Either way, there probably will be a continuation after the movie.

I don't think Jiren became weaker. Couldn't Goku have just become stronger? He's a Saiyan after all. Besides, Jiren already released all of his ki, which means he should be at full power right now.
Old 2018-02-19, 12:14   Link #5798
grecefar

Well vegeta I salute you, you did well but it's time for the number one to end this. I really didn't expect the white hair and I don't like it, the black hair was good enough.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-19, 17:35   Link #5799
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
There's that movie coming up that talks about the origins of the Saiyans and the whole S-Cells thing, right (unless that movie already came out)? Maybe DBS is going on a hiatus or ending because of that. If it's ending, then after that movie they could make a sequel anime to DBS. Either way, there probably will be a continuation after the movie.

I don't think Jiren became weaker. Couldn't Goku have just become stronger? He's a Saiyan after all. Besides, Jiren already released all of his ki, which means he should be at full power right now.
If he is like Toppo, then he would also get a powerup. If not Goku White could easily defeat him, since he managed to match Jiren powers as his first Ultra Instinct.

Still, I doubt they could create more content for another year considering before the tournament, Dende already told Goku about Uub (if I remember well). Maybe Toei could focus on another characters for a change considering even in GT, Goku and Vegeta were the only guys able to face the 1 Star Dragon.
Old 2018-02-19, 18:02   Link #5800
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Maybe he'll get a power-up after Goku gets Mastered Ultra Instinct. But then how will Goku beat him? Combining Blue with Mastered Ultra Instinct?

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy