AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-12, 13:18   Link #1941
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebichocpha View Post
bc u are not real otaku
You make me smile, thanks. Wanna join our A-Tan fans?

Honestly I don't know if I can call my self an Otaku. I'm sure like to read Manga and watch Anime but feel a person that buy Figurine or Nendoroid as stupid to buy something that didn't very useful (except if you want to make 3D model of your fav. character). May be I can call my self Half-Otaku...a dangerous one

btw any spoiler Primuler-bro? or some one else?, that spoiler picture above didn't have enough resolution in my display. Text will better
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 14:05   Link #1942
Tom Bombadil

Someone translated the ch237 spoiler into Chinese here. I think I'll share it by here translating the Chinese into English.

Spoiler for Diarrhea alert for poor language cooking skills.:
Old 2009-08-12, 14:20   Link #1943
Maydie

This might be a dumb question, but I think I skipped the part that tells us why A-Tan needs to get the stone. Just cuz of the money? or it has some special power?
Maydie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 14:24   Link #1944
cynicalicious
I like pie.

The way things usually go, I'm betting that just as Hina confesses, or starts to, A-tan walks by. Hayate says "A-tan?" A-tan is stunned for a second, either by Hina's confession or Hayate's presence, while Hina puts 2 and 2 together and figures out that something happened with Hayate and A-tan previously. (And that's why Athena wigged out when she called her "A-tan.") Probably lots of tears and running away by both womenfolk, leaving Hayate alone and even more confused. (And probably bruised-- I'm sure both will get a punch or two in.)

Things will have to get MUCH worse before they can even hope to get better. Besides, there's nothing like the awkwardness between Hina and Hayate.
cynicalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 14:25   Link #1945
Maydie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Someone translated the ch237 spoiler into Chinese here. I think I'll share it by here translating the Chinese into English.

Spoiler for Diarrhea alert for poor language cooking skills.:
Wow.. thank you for translating those!
Old 2009-08-12, 14:29   Link #1946
Maydie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious View Post
The way things usually go, I'm betting that just as Hina confesses, or starts to, A-tan walks by. Hayate says "A-tan?" A-tan is stunned for a second, either by Hina's confession or Hayate's presence, while Hina puts 2 and 2 together and figures out that something happened with Hayate and A-tan previously. (And that's why Athena wigged out when she called her "A-tan.") Probably lots of tears and running away by both womenfolk, leaving Hayate alone and even more confused. (And probably bruised-- I'm sure both will get a punch or two in.)

Things will have to get MUCH worse before they can even hope to get better. Besides, there's nothing like the awkwardness between Hina and Hayate.
I don't know about lots of tears, but I agree with you that A-Tan will walk by and see Hayate and Hina dating. Besides, the restaurant is suppose to be "very luxurious" according to the previous chapters.
Old 2009-08-12, 14:32   Link #1947
Mentar
Banned

Whoa! Well, I guess Hata made me eat my last posting, then...

Spoiler for chapter237:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 14:47   Link #1948
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Oh boy this is going to get ugly really soon. And im loving it!!!

3 outcomes can come from this.

1. Athena happens to show up right before confession (not necessarily because she saw them, she could just be hungry and decides to walk in). By Hayate's expression Hinagiku realizes how they were related.
2. Hayate sees Athena somewhere outside and decides to chase after her. (Hinagiku left alone with o_o face).
3. Hina successfully confesses and becomes Ayumu #2. Because Hayate wont accept anyone if he doesnt meet Athena first.

Either way Hinagiku fans are sure to rage soon
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 15:07   Link #1949
Mentar
Banned

Hardly. I'm a Hina fan, and I know that if Hina does confess, there's no way Hayate could accept right now. And I haven't seen any Hina fan who believes that Hayate could accept. So, there's no "rage" potential in me.

And sorry, dear A-tan fans, I don't see Athena as the real obstacle, I honestly not even see her in the running. Why? Because the REAL roadblock is Hayate's devotion to Nagi - not of the romantic side, but the "care for her" side. Unless Nagi "releases" Hayate in some way, freeing him up to pursue a romantic relationship, it will not happen. Simple as that.

Likewise, I see no snowball's chance in hell that Hayate would desert Nagi for Athena. This won't happen either, I consider this even more unlikely. Athena would be Nagi's symmetrical opponent, and she will never allow this to happen, unless there are huge twists in the story.

Whatever is going to happen, it will only be a moment's glimpse, and at best trigger new long-reaching developments. But it will not _decide_ anything now. No way. And so, no rage.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 15:32   Link #1950
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

I get the feeling that even if Nagi were to "release" Hayate, he would still stay by her side regardless..

We don't know much about Maria, but she's going to leave Nagi one day, and make her own future. Nagi already said this, and it can't be more true. If the stones don't resurrect someone, then Nagi will be left all alone if Hayate goes with someone, and when later Maria leaves. A relationship where Hayate were to remain Nagi's butler, and still date someone else.. is unlikely.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone needs some sort of pairing, either family or love. In this case the love is one sided, but as long as that's not revealed, it's still ok, though not absolute, and becomes fragile over time.

Point: Every love relationship will fail, or come to a hold. It's only a type of filler until the main issues are resolved (stones, parents, misunderstandings, ...).

Though even with this said, if Nagi were to confess to him.. ... well.. that would be a really horrible scenario.

But, well, love develops over time, like all bonds do. So it's not impossible for a Hayate x Nagi pairing. He just didn't give any thought to it, because, well.. he's Hayate. Lol.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 16:14   Link #1951
Maydie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
I get the feeling that even if Nagi were to "release" Hayate, he would still stay by her side regardless..

We don't know much about Maria, but she's going to leave Nagi one day, and make her own future. Nagi already said this, and it can't be more true. If the stones don't resurrect someone, then Nagi will be left all alone if Hayate goes with someone, and when later Maria leaves. A relationship where Hayate were to remain Nagi's butler, and still date someone else.. is unlikely.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone needs some sort of pairing, either family or love. In this case the love is one sided, but as long as that's not revealed, it's still ok, though not absolute, and becomes fragile over time.

Point: Every love relationship will fail, or come to a hold. It's only a type of filler until the main issues are resolved (stones, parents, misunderstandings, ...).

Though even with this said, if Nagi were to confess to him.. ... well.. that would be a really horrible scenario.

But, well, love develops over time, like all bonds do. So it's not impossible for a Hayate x Nagi pairing. He just didn't give any thought to it, because, well.. he's Hayate. Lol.
Yea I agree with you that Hayate will do his brother ^0^
Old 2009-08-12, 16:49   Link #1952
Tom Bombadil

Let me clear something here in case there is some misunderstanding. Sorry if I am just explaining what's obvious.
Spoiler for confession or not:

Last edited by Tom Bombadil; 2009-08-12 at 17:07.
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 17:13   Link #1953
Rah

It looks like it's thought. Perhaps it was said on a previous page for real, and Ayumu is recalling it.. for whatever the reason is. Or it's her imagination over a few pages. Like for example, her imagining them having a good time, and then it comes to that, and Hayate accepts her feelings.

Or..... Nagi & Ayumu were feeling uneasy, and went spying on them. How about this misunderstanding: Ayumu tried lip reading and read Hina say "I love you so much", instead of "I love this food so much".

Evil spoiler is torturing me! What could it be? Can we expect an early raw, like the early spoiler? ...... Ah, who am I kidding. Next week... *sigh* How I'd like a time machine now.
Old 2009-08-12, 17:42   Link #1954
Maydie

I bet.. "I love you so much" - Ayumu with a strawberry icecream
Old 2009-08-12, 19:02   Link #1955
IndoViking

From what i read, it looks like the "confession" is just what Hina thought inside her heart... because she uses "koto" after saying "anata no koto ga suki datte". It was not in a bubble too, which makes me inclined to think it is not said loudly.
IndoViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 19:37   Link #1956
bebichocpha

Quote:
You make me smile, thanks. Wanna join our A-Tan fans?

Honestly I don't know if I can call my self an Otaku. I'm sure like to read Manga and watch Anime but feel a person that buy Figurine or Nendoroid as stupid to buy something that didn't very useful (except if you want to make 3D model of your fav. character). May be I can call my self Half-Otaku...a dangerous one

btw any spoiler Primuler-bro? or some one else?, that spoiler picture above didn't have enough resolution in my display. Text will better
thank u for your compliment but i 'm hina fan

i think i just like u, i'm not really otaku who looking for new manga all the time, just some manga which animax show

To surerman : nice to meet u
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 20:20   Link #1957
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I think the whole Nagi road block won't be a problem once the end run starts. Thanks to the wonders of character development, she will realize that she has friends and even when they aren't living with her Hayate and Maria will still care about her and will not simply disappear. Right now she has fears and doubts from her mother dying but I'm sure this will get resolved and she will be okay with Hayate and Maria dating (possibly each other, we'll see).

By the way, is anyone else creeped out by the fact that Nagi is attracted to Hayate? I don't mean the age thing, it's the fact that he looks like her mom, and it's said that that was the reason she likes him and trusted him so easily. I also heard something about a picture of her dad looking like Hayate too, it's seriously messed up. I think Doctor Freud would have a few things to say to her.

No matter what happens though, I want to see both Hayate and Hinagiku get a happy ending, even if they don't end up together. The manga started with the entire universe being made to make Hayate suffer, he's like the Black Mage of this series. Ever since her birthday arc, Hina's been like this too with the entire world out to make her feel awkward, uncomfortable and guilty. While it is incredibly cute when she gets like that I still feel that she deserves something for everything she's had to go through. I say her and Hayate hook up and at least comfort each other before the universe does something even worse.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 21:26   Link #1958
Rah

So..... Nagi's father is Hayate's brother, which I presume looks similar to Hayate. He is an irresponsible bastard who left Nagi all alone, because he's still grieving over the loss of Yukariko. That would answer why he isn't shown anywhere. Perhaps he's even involved with the whole stone business to somehow bring her back.

So if that's true, then a Hayate x Nagi pairing is out of the question, because they are relatives.

Athena end is looking more and more likely. Izumi is light years away, Hinagiku is Ayumu #2, Ayumu is Ayumu #1 (lol). Add Hayate's brother = Nagi's father to the picture, and remove Machina, for Athena end.

Well I'm probably wrong, since Nagi's mom looks like Hayate as well. ... sigh

Why the heck do they look like him though? Those stones being as important as they are, why would Mikado hand one over to Hayate just like that? I'm not satisfied with it being just a plain coincidence.

... Oh well.. time will tell.
Old 2009-08-12, 21:42   Link #1959
bebichocpha

Quote:
By the way, is anyone else creeped out by the fact that Nagi is attracted to Hayate? I don't mean the age thing, it's the fact that he looks like her mom, and it's said that that was the reason she likes him and trusted him so easily. I also heard something about a picture of her dad looking like Hayate too, it's seriously messed up. I think Doctor Freud would have a few things to say to her.
yeah i think nagi and hayate will be good friend or something like that just like in Midori Day

Quote:
No matter what happens though, I want to see both Hayate and Hinagiku get a happy ending, even if they don't end up together. The manga started with the entire universe being made to make Hayate suffer, he's like the Black Mage of this series. Ever since her birthday arc, Hina's been like this too with the entire world out to make her feel awkward, uncomfortable and guilty. While it is incredibly cute when she gets like that I still feel that she deserves something for everything she's had to go through. I say her and Hayate hook up and at least comfort each other before the universe does something even worse.
most of HnG fan wants to see that ending sr if i 'm ron xD xD
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 07:54   Link #1960
Rah

After reading the latest chapter, I believe that he's going to ask Hina for advice, thus preventing her from confessing. By giving advice to him, Maria ruined, or saved the evening?

Which would be better?

a) Hina confessing, and potentially becoming Ayumu #2
b) Hayate asking for relationship advice from a girl that loves him
c) ?

Hina gets hurt in the end either way.

Tags
comedy, shounen