AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-31, 19:52   Link #1241
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I don't see any resemblance. Are you sure you're not imagining it?
Spoiler for Spoilers?:
Old 2017-05-31, 20:06   Link #1242
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Spoiler for Comment:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-31, 20:18   Link #1243
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers?:

There's not even the slightest resemblance.
Old 2017-05-31, 20:52   Link #1244
magnuskn

Hrm, actually you're right. Seems like the coloring played a trick on my mind. Thanks for correcting me.

Also, phew. I was really worried about Meteora for a few days, there.
Old 2017-05-31, 21:24   Link #1245
Xeiros

Quote:
She's not gullible or stupid. She's desperate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeiros View Post
Alice is so desperate for a solution to her problem she believes any of the lies Altair shits into her mouth.
Try actually reading next time. Parroting what I said back at me means nothing.
Old 2017-05-31, 22:07   Link #1246
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

its more so that saying things like Alice being "guillable & stupid" kinda shortchanges the context of her character and her conflict
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-31, 22:36   Link #1247
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

There's not even the slightest resemblance.
Wait, there is a ... Cosmetic resemblance I think.Hmm...

Spoiler:
Old 2017-05-31, 22:39   Link #1248
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Best way to save the individual worlds would have been to have manga scheduled for cancellation then the mangakas would have written a half assed happy ending.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 02:34   Link #1249
RDNexus

Manga, Anime, Novels and Games, you mean.
Those Crossers came from different medias...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 05:10   Link #1250
LevelSeven

i only realised this now but how awesome would it be if the real reason for this chars getting into the real world is because of Ungalo and his Stand Bohemian Rhapsody?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 08:31   Link #1251
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ok, so I’ve been thinking long and hard about how to put this. Since this is a sensitive subject and we’re just here to talk about fun anime and stuff, but a lot of that’s happened both in the show and in this thread has hit very close to home for me and I really feel the need to speak out against the outright toxicity going on in this thread.

It appears there are people who don’t understand certain things. They don’t understand what it’s like to be drepressed, they don’t understand what it’s like to have underwent some kind of trauma, they don’t understand what it’s like to feel like you’re in the back seat of your own body and watch your emotions take the wheel and do all kinds of nonsensical things you know are nonsensical, and they don’t understand what it’s like to receive hate for things they already hate themselves for.

Having underwent these things, I’m a bit ashamed to admit that I perhaps resonate a bit too well with Souta and might take things aimed at him a bit too personal.

However, I implore these people to at least take the time to at least try to get over the fact that Souta kinda looks like that kid you used to bully in school, and really ask yourself: Am I actually cheering on a psychopathic, sadistic, evil, evil girl who is torturing a human being for whom life is already torture? Because if the answer is yes, then I have nothing but contempt for you and everything you stand for.

Sorry if this sounds a bit extreme, but I really feel like I needed to make my feelings on this matter known.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 08:59   Link #1252
Spica

I for one have no problem with Souta because he is at least trying to overcome his problems.

Last edited by Spica; 2017-06-01 at 12:21.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 11:15   Link #1253
RDNexus

@Dengar, you have my support in that case.
Souta is a character with problems and a past, a human in the middle of entities with special abilities. People have to give him time to surpass his troubles and develop as a character. Heck, even if he doesn't develop, he still has relevance to the story, so I have nothing against him.
Old 2017-06-01, 11:33   Link #1254
Tenzen12

Sign me in too. As far as I am concerned Souta is fighting his own battle, one that is by no means inferior those of Celesia or Mamika.
Old 2017-06-01, 12:13   Link #1255
Blueknight78

i gonna say is better to drop it, because things are going a little wrong, let's just agree in disagree, in which each person have his own way to see things right, if you feel bad for souta fine is your opnion but if also peoples not feel bad for him are they opnions and each one have they own, don't take it to personnal levels this is a fiction for fun and discuss not something for peoples take on personnal level and things "because i had something like that everyone must feel the same and agree, let's just drop it.
Old 2017-06-01, 12:28   Link #1256
RDNexus

It's not a matter of people taking stuff personally, but a matter of a character having a certain role and path set and people complain simply because it's far from what they want.

Can't people simply accept the characters as they are, try to put in their shoes and see how they're gonna develop as the story goes on?
Old 2017-06-01, 12:53   Link #1257
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
It's not a matter of people taking stuff personally, but a matter of a character having a certain role and path set and people complain simply because it's far from what they want.

Can't people simply accept the characters as they are, try to put in their shoes and see how they're gonna develop as the story goes on?
i never said which i don't accept how he is i say which i don't like that sort of character which are 2 different things, but really some peoples are taking it "too personal on that issue and that is my opnion and why is so hard to "accept", and why i'm must "take on shoes"??? this means which i can't have my own opnion??? i'm puting on his shoes and based on my own experince i don't like his action and still my opnion is so hard to accept it???.
Old 2017-06-01, 13:19   Link #1258
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Look, all I'm asking is, consider the implications when you say "he deserves to get terrorized and tortured by a supernatural psychopath".
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 13:53   Link #1259
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Look, all I'm asking is, consider the implications when you say "he deserves to get terrorized and tortured by a supernatural psychopath".
what i'm saying which his actions are "asking for punishment" and don't matter if is her or other person this could be others characters to do it, because as long he keep hiding the things his situation just will get worst cuz even his friends gonna start to suspect his actions at one point, this is something common in that series when the "hero" does a mistake then that mistake lead to a trouble which will make him redem this is part of the "path of hero" and that is what is happening with him so far, he is getting the punshiment to keep all that things she will give him that then or one of his friends come to help him make him finally break the shell or he gonna do it himself not being able to hold anymore the "torture" that is what gonna happen this is his character development it's time for him to face his "gulty\trauma and maybe finally overcome it, but this not gonna be "easy" and he gonna suffer for it.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-06-01 at 16:06.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 14:25   Link #1260
Tenzen12

Even actual criminals have "right remain silent" so there is nothing to punish him for. Well maybe with exception for Setsuna's death but non of us know his whole role in it atm.

Tags
fantasy, mahou shoujo, mecha, sci-fi, summoning