AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-05, 19:00   Link #341
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

? I'm confused...on page/file 004, is young angelic Claire and Teresa, I can't find this Riful picture.
Old 2010-08-05, 19:31   Link #342
Joe_fh

Well um that's because she's not there
The girl on that page is kind of a mix between Riful and young Clare imo and I was wondering who she actually is.
If it's said that she is indeed the young Clare that's ok - but she really has something from Riful in her. Maybe an earlier concept for Clare's character?
Hair is shorter, eyes are a bit different(Clare's were a bit rounder) and the face is also a bit sharper similar to Riful's.

Now that I look at it more closely she does kind of have wings which could be connected to the Clare Teresa godesses...And the hair colour is the same...so I guess you're right
Guess the lack of sleep prevents me from seing obvious things. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 2010-08-05, 20:05   Link #343
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
I actually meant the one in that file that says 004 (left side) - No idea if that is actually the real page number (seriously doubt that )and the background is kind of more light orange or yellowish . You have the original though so you should know best The girl is kind of nude ( might narrow them down a bit I guees ) The eyes and mouth seem similar to Riful's though they have a different colur and the hair is a bit more pointy and again a different colour. She also looks kind of more *cough* developed.
Basically that's not really her but yet it looks really similar. I think she is holding a Claymore though.

The concept ones are great. Personally I love concept art and how a character evloves to end up looking the way it does.

Oh and while I would love good scans of these awesome images I'd advise you not to even try scaning. You'll probably ruin it if you do it. I'll send AFs after you if you do it (yeah that sounded funnier in my mind)

And thanks for the new pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
Well um that's because she's not there
The girl on that page is kind of a mix between Riful and young Clare imo and I was wondering who she actually is.
If it's said that she is indeed the young Clare that's ok - but she really has something from Riful in her. Maybe an earlier concept for Clare's character?
Hair is shorter, eyes are a bit different(Clare's were a bit rounder) and the face is also a bit sharper similar to Riful's.

Now that I look at it more closely she does kind of have wings which could be connected to the Clare Teresa godesses...And the hair colour is the same...so I guess you're right
Guess the lack of sleep prevents me from seing obvious things. Sorry for the confusion.
That's is Clare not Riful.
Old 2010-08-20, 09:39   Link #344
JKL
Kyuuketsuki

Oh man I'm never going to get an Ophelia now am I?
Old 2010-10-10, 11:21   Link #345
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Oh, I went to NYAF and there was this bookstore exhibitor that had a bunch of artbooks and mags. They had the new Claymore artbook but nothing else. Luckily they are located in NYC and later that day I realized I was near them (by looking on my Google map out of bordem, haha) so I took a walk and visited them. I found Sheryl's book and the UBW one.

Old 2010-10-10, 21:12   Link #346
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Oh, I went to NYAF and there was this bookstore exhibitor that had a bunch of artbooks and mags. They had the new Claymore artbook but nothing else. Luckily they are located in NYC and later that day I realized I was near them (by looking on my Google map out of bordem, haha) so I took a walk and visited them. I found Sheryl's book and the UBW one.

Spoiler for size:
That's some good news! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Any favs in the artbook?
Old 2010-10-10, 21:14   Link #347
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
That's some good news! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Any favs in the artbook?
Mine is the page that has the Girl with all the tatoos on her!
Old 2010-10-10, 21:18   Link #348
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Mine is the page that has the Girl with all the tatoos on her!
I thought that was the 3rd page... though I admit I'm on vacation and can't recall the order of the pages perfectly at the moment.

I thought the first page was nude Clare with brown hair and angle wings and the second page was Teresa without scar but nude also (with Claymore blonde hair)... Or am I mixing them up???
Old 2010-10-10, 21:24   Link #349
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
The girl I'm talking about is the second pic after the nude Teresa pic. In someways 2 me she kinda looks like Clare in the face.
Old 2010-10-10, 21:32   Link #350
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
The girl I'm talking about is the second pic after the nude Teresa pic. In someways 2 me she kinda looks like Clare in the face.
Oh I knew the pic you where referring too... (and yes, I'd agree her face resembles Clare's, minus the hair and tattoos/face paint/makeup of course... )

Spoiler for Pic... nudity:

I just couldn't recall where in the book it was but could have sworn it wasn't the first page.

Just cause I feel sharing it again... her eyes are blue and so are Clare's in her other human pic in the artbook. So the green eyes in the anime doesn't appear to be something Yagi decided upon.
Old 2010-12-03, 20:49   Link #351
lightsenshi
Author

Anyone got a source for figurines? (Prepainted, of course)
Old 2010-12-04, 15:42   Link #352
warrior

!!!!!!NEW CLAYMORE FIGURE GALATEA!!!!!!

http://www.finaloop-mfg.com/x11.html
Old 2010-12-04, 16:24   Link #353
Squawks
PSI you from behind

It's custom made, sadly.
Old 2010-12-04, 16:38   Link #354
Cyclone
Transient Guest

OMG! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!1111!!!!!!~!!!~!~!111!!!!
I NEED one!
Who do I have to kill to get one of these?
Old 2010-12-04, 19:20   Link #355
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
OMG! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!1111!!!!!!~!!!~!~!111!!!!
I NEED one!
Who do I have to kill to get one of these?

Priscilla.
Old 2010-12-04, 20:18   Link #356
Cyclone
Transient Guest

There's little point of getting one if I have to go all the way to Rabona.
Instead of going to kill Priscilla (I'm willing to sacrifice Clare if necessary), the my first stop is not the blob, but the registration desk at the catherdral to become a priest for my new favorite religion.
Old 2011-01-31, 07:41   Link #357
ashe
くぽ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
!!!!!!NEW CLAYMORE FIGURE GALATEA!!!!!!

http://www.finaloop-mfg.com/x11.html
if this gets noticed by fans and figure companies alike, they might give it a go ahead... though problem is with demand, its been about almost 4 years since then.
this is far, far better than the claire figure years ago. had 2nd thoughts purchasing that one.
Old 2011-02-05, 00:23   Link #358
Ryus
The One Eyed King

I found 3 images of a possibly new Clare figurine... though I'm not quite sure. It looks like an old one but with just a new costume. Anyways... I found it on Baidu with the only info saying...

Quote:
今天逛淘宝的时候偶然发现的 不知道是否会变成兔兔归来后的新装备! 个人觉得 不太可能 但是觉得挺好看的 发出来分享下吧!

Quote:
Originally Posted by google translation
Today, when visiting Taobao stumbled into a rabbit does not know whether it will return after the new equipment! People do not think it possible, but feel very good to see the next issue to share it!
Can anyone make heads or tales of this?

Spoiler for 3 images of a "new" Clare model/figurine:
Old 2011-02-05, 05:51   Link #359
Squawks
PSI you from behind

It's a customized version of the first 1/8 PVC Clare figure by Megahouse, I own the original one.
Old 2011-02-05, 14:28   Link #360
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Can anyone make heads or tales of this?
I did like the previous one very much, but I guess I like this one a lot more.
Closed Thread