AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-03, 04:41   Link #3701
NeoAnkara

You know since it's HJ Bunko 10th anniversary and Yurika is pretty much have long become HJ Bunko poster girl I hope they will announce something "interesting" for us.

Look she always on the center.
Old 2016-12-03, 04:47   Link #3702
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Who is that girl? i mean the other poster girl beside Yurika...?
One of the heroines from this.
Old 2016-12-03, 06:11   Link #3703
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Akuto is the only guy on the bag. XD

He is also showing with Yurika on HJ Bunko's web site.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 08:12   Link #3704
NeoAnkara

It's weird though for guy to create heart shape with hand.
Old 2016-12-03, 08:58   Link #3705
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

If Koutarou and the Girls will meet with other LN Harem MC's and their harems, which one will it be?

Personally, I would like them(Rokujouma) to meet Ise and his Harem of HS DxD. Ise and Koutarou would get along really well. Koutarou might ask Ise on how he is able to handle such a group of "amazing" women. Hahaha... Oh, my imaginations are running wild!

I wonder how he would handle the "aggressive" Harem MC's like Akatsuki from Hagure and the likes?

Can these men, who pave way the road of Ecchiness, be able to influence the man with the Harmonious relationship of all LN Harem MC's?
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 09:16   Link #3706
NeoAnkara

They will be the one that want to learn about our boy Kou. Our boy is the only one that have full supportive harem for each member.
Old 2016-12-03, 09:17   Link #3707
jasper222

Jokes on Kou. Ise can even barely handle his harem at this point lol.

I think Kou can handle the aggressive Harem MCs just fine, antihero or not. He's got enough self confidence in himself to act as a shield per chance. Kou has the advantage of not being a cult of personality vs other harems (even Ise suffers from this crutch).
jasper222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 11:35   Link #3708
NeoAnkara

Once again Kii win in the battle of wits.

Bingo!!! They have reach the conclusion that Folsarian and People of the Earth is come from past Forthorthe when Kou banish Maxfern & Grevanas group with super-space-time repulsion shell.

Now all the girl know that they are destined by fate(or Goddess wish if you prefer) to meet each other.

Quote:
They had been surprised when they learned that Koutarou had caused everything because of his time slip. But thinking about it calmly, destined people tended to have that kind of nature. Because fate intertwined in a complicated manner, he was their destined person. Having understood that, the girls conviction that Koutarou was their destined person grew stronger.
Is there even harem member that are more understanding than them really?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2016-12-04 at 00:24. Reason: Please edit rather than multi-posting
NeoAnkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 12:56   Link #3709
Hamazura_Shiage

Oh my I want my poster with Yurika!!!

So the chapters are up, I'll read them later tho
Old 2016-12-03, 15:13   Link #3710
charasu
DigiDestinied

Acid and poison? Add corrosion too for yurika signature attack effect:v
Anyone play rewrite? Yurika and lucia really similar in this case
Old 2016-12-03, 19:51   Link #3711
NeoAnkara

Yurika cannot make her cane vibrate and use it at vibrosword. Instead Kou is the one that get it.
Old 2016-12-03, 21:14   Link #3712
Reaper Phoenix

Sanae! You're not a kid anymore. You can't take a bath with Kou! LOL
Old 2016-12-03, 22:30   Link #3713
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoAnkara View Post
Yurika cannot make her cane vibrate and use it at vibrosword. Instead Kou is the one that get it.
in this case, koutarou sword only make his enemy unconscious...
i want yurika unlock this skill, coating her cane with vibration and became vibra lance/glaive, and one attack from her the enemy became meat dice or even crumble in instant

or, if only clan teach yurika science too, then apply to her magic, maybe yurika in future can shoot divine buster or even starlight breaker

oot, in DraonNest, alchemist >> physician that use poison build really describe yurika very well :v
Old 2016-12-03, 23:21   Link #3714
NeoAnkara

No no even if she want to use magitech she will give up halfway because it's too complicated for her.
Old 2016-12-04, 01:52   Link #3715
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoAnkara View Post
No no even if she want to use magitech she will give up halfway because it's too complicated for her.
Satomi-kun will scold you for saying that, Yurika is someone you can trust to when it's needed!

-----------------
Finally they know the truth, how Takehaya built this wonderful and well structured plot so looooooong ago.
Old 2016-12-04, 14:12   Link #3716
Pierre

Wait what? Unless something drasitically changes over the next ten volumes, Kotaro does not have an understanding harem. Ruth schemes to have her Theia and Kotaro together. Yurika wants her harumi and kotaro. Clan and Aika, especially Clan probably wouldn't share with Theia and Yurika and vice versa. Not sure about Sanae and Kirhia, although at least Kirhia I could see being fine.

Probably the only works where there is a supportive harem are Magika, and maybe DxD. Most other works like Roku have at least one or two characters who are not willing to share and one or two that don't care.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-04, 14:59   Link #3717
charasu
DigiDestinied

Pppfffttttttt

@^ read again the stories,
Everything start to change after .5 shenigans. And when all girl officially became part of 106
Old 2016-12-04, 16:15   Link #3718
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Wait what? Unless something drasitically changes over the next ten volumes, Kotaro does not have an understanding harem. Ruth schemes to have her Theia and Kotaro together. Yurika wants her harumi and kotaro. Clan and Aika, especially Clan probably wouldn't share with Theia and Yurika and vice versa. Not sure about Sanae and Kirhia, although at least Kirhia I could see being fine.

Probably the only works where there is a supportive harem are Magika, and maybe DxD. Most other works like Roku have at least one or two characters who are not willing to share and one or two that don't care.
0.0 do you even read bro

Spoiler for ...:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-04, 16:22   Link #3719
Hamazura_Shiage

They are ok with a real harem ending, the problem is that Koutarou is a strict normal japanese guy, he doesn't have the concept of a real harem, that's why he is ok with the fact that Mackenzie can start a relationship with any of them. Of course, it's a matter of time Koutarou accepts a real harem.

Ohhh I find it really wonderful the girls love each other so much that they don't want to keep Koutarou for herself.
Old 2016-12-04, 16:28   Link #3720
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamazura_Shiage View Post
They are ok with a real harem ending, the problem is that Koutarou is a strict normal japanese guy, he doesn't have the concept of a real harem, that's why he is ok with the fact that Mackenzie can start a relationship with any of them. Of course, it's a matter of time Koutarou accepts a real harem.

Spoiler for Right near the end of 23:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel