AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2022-06-08, 04:09   Link #21
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Shame Borsalino took the monkey title. OrangeOrangutan would've been a long but funny branding.
I was thinking more along the lines of Orange Chicken, Orange Ocelot, or even Orange Oni. 🤔
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 07:13   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nami invited both Kiku and Yamato to the women's bath but Yamato went to the men's. That makes me wonder: did Nami ever find out Kiku is biogically male? I don't think she'll care either way since she went to a mixed baths earlier in the story, I'm just curious.

If Yamato joining means my boy Sanji gets to see tits on the regular, it's all the more reason for her to join. Although I think Nami would probably cockblock him.

Momo grabs Nami's breasts again but he gets punched this time, and he feels no pain whatsoever. He's immune to Nami's pervert killing punches, what a monster!
Old 2022-06-08, 07:49   Link #23
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Momo grabs Nami's breasts again but he gets punched this time, and he feels no pain whatsoever. He's immune to Nami's pervert killing punches, what a monster!
He also got dropkicked by Hiyori, lmao.

Even without the Oden mantra, Yamato still wouldn't feel any shame of being seen naked. Looks like we are due for some funny shenanigans in the near future
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 08:25   Link #24
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Even without the Oden mantra, Yamato still wouldn't feel any shame of being seen naked. Looks like we are due for some funny shenanigans in the near future
Yamato has been isolated her whole life so she lacks common sense. Such characters are often the funniest. There are many gags you can do with her and the rest of the crew.
Old 2022-06-08, 11:26   Link #25
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yamato has been isolated her whole life so she lacks common sense. Such characters are often the funniest. There are many gags you can do with her and the rest of the crew.
The days where she starved also caught to her. According to the spoilers, Yamato tries to suppress her hunger talking to herself like, "I'm hungry... I'm not hungry!" while covering her face and rinse and repeat.

Her lack of social skills might be even more ridiculous than Luffy

Anyway, with Yamato being a total shameless girl, the doujins write themselves.
Old 2022-06-08, 13:16   Link #26
Gerard07

I guess Yamato as a nakama is pretty much confirmed (although I still hope Carrot will join too), though I wonder if he'll have a bounty on his head. Well, I hope Mugiwara, Law, and Kid's new bounties are revealed before One Piece goes on hiatus, and I'd also like to know if Kaido and Big Mon will stay dead or come back to life (I personally prefer them to stay that, and Oda takes his Akuma no mi and gives it to someone who needs a power up).
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 19:02   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The spoilers got one thing completely wrong: there will not be a buster call. The Five Elders concluded that with the borders staying closed, Wano remained an impregnable fortress. Ryokugyu is there by himself for reasons.

I've been longing for a chapter like this for so long. There are way too many fun moments to name. My favorites where Zoro saying he came back from hell to kill Sanji (referring to their last conversation) and the two of them starting to fight in the background, Momo finally being put in his place for being a perverted brat with Sanji and Brook being smug about it, Yamato putting a plate on Momo's head to make him like Oden, Hyiori drop-kicking her brother like she used to, Yamato giving no fucks bathing with men much to Sanji and Brook's enjoyment (Momo too), etc...

Hawkins apparently died too, and came across as kind of dumb. He ran to his death simply because he was too ashamed to switch sides again. Meanwhile, Apoo betrayed everyone he could, came out unscathed, and everybody is cool with him. Probably made ton of money selling information, too.

Marco sounds so depressed. Poor dude.

Tama said she wanted Speed to be her mother but what I'm noticing is that she's always with Nami. Oh, and Carrot is still there! Far away, in the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Anyway, with Yamato being a total shameless girl, the doujins write themselves.
I've said that about so many manga only for it to never happen. But with One Piece, it definitely will, since it still gets quite a few doujins every year.
Old 2022-06-08, 22:14   Link #28
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Now, I wonder how the Samurais would pull this off. Even Gorosei got a hard time reassessing the situation.

Though, I predict Luffy would hit at least 2,5 billion Berries.

With Yamato joining the party, Sanji and Brook would be very pleased since they can see her body all the time they wish for. Nami has to work extra to keep both perverts in check.

Now, I wonder if it was only Ryokugyu that was dispatched. I expect Issho would also participate.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 11:53   Link #29
AndrewR5D4

Yamato might be more socially inept than Luffy. I understand her Oden hero worship resulted in her imitating his gender, but the fact that Sanji's ogling doesn't bug her is definitely something else. I'm starting to think he could stand there and grope Yamato, and she'd simply believe it was normal behavior or a massage.

Maybe having free access will cause Sanji to get bored eventually.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 13:35   Link #30
marvelB

A bit late, but OP updated! Yeah, turns out there was no Buster Call, after all (a slight shame, because I'd have really liked to see those two VAs I mentioned earlier). Anyway, hopefully we'll finally get confirmation before Oda's break arrives on whether or not Mr. Green Bull's likeness will be based on Toshiro Mifune, as so many theorized over the years....

Anyhoo, nice little transitional chapter we've got, here. The elders are naturally freaking out about the world balance shifting again, a nice little tender moment with the Scabbards grieving over their fallen comrades, some goofy fun with Luffy and co., and a tease of the new power structure now that two emperors have been toppled.... and adding the admiral's appearance at the end, we've got quite the eventful chapter, indeed. I've gotta say the highlight for me was also Zoro threatening to make due on his promise to Sanji..... as well as the latter getting jealous after he found out Hiyori's been bathing ol' Marimo. Ah, good times!

Also, probably jumping the gun a bit here, but.... could the ministory be leading to another alliance between Caesar and Judge?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 17:49   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
a nice little tender moment with the Scabbards grieving over their fallen comrades
About that... not a single panel showing the reaction of Kiku to her freaking brother's death. WTF?
Old 2022-06-09, 18:23   Link #32
Homura7

So let me get this straight. Yamato just spent the next 7 days after Wano was freed waiting for Luffy to wake up and refused to eat anything or take a bath until he did so. Then the first thing she does when Luffy wakes up is go give him a hug?

As if I couldn't like her more than I already do, she's becoming a sorta big sis figure to Luffy.
Old 2022-06-09, 20:13   Link #33
grecefar

Yeah that was nice of her to do that.

Killer is a fan of mecha franky.

So the bounties are out and it seems there are new yonkous, so luffy and kid?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 20:27   Link #34
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Oh dang. Now I see another Zoro vs Sanji again. Seems Zoro remembers his promise to beat Sanji if he's no longer himself.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 21:05   Link #35
itachi-san314

So Kaido and Big Mom really did become lava puddles?

I'm surprised no major character was riding Zunesha to Wano. We still get Ryokugyu though. It'll be interesting to see his powers finally. We'll at least get a small show of them I bet. It'd be funny if the plant is just a red herring, but it's probably plant based.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-10, 00:04   Link #36
Hoodspirit

Wann needs its vegetation regrown, oh a plant admiral is coming.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-10, 01:31   Link #37
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh no.. We have to wait for another week for the bounties and new Yonko revelation
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-10, 03:58   Link #38
Eevsirrom

So… where’s Robin? 🤔
Eevsirrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-10, 06:22   Link #39
Homura7

Forget about the bounties or how far Morgans has twisted the report, the thing that is going to turn things over is the incident during the Levely that had the Nefertari involved. Morgans may acknowledge himself as a con artist, but when it came to the magnitude of that incident he wasn't playing around, up to the point he refused an absurd amount of money and straight knocked out a WG spy.
Old 2022-06-10, 13:57   Link #40
necrolyte

Pretty good chapter, probably one of the best in the past year imho. I think I've missed having such a nice funny chapters after so many fights between characters I don't care about.
Of course even with the information from the papers, the spotlight is for Zoro/Sanji's moments, it is awesome to finally see them again fighting like this

Edit: Ryokugyu's design looks pretty slick.
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote