AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Romance is in the air. Multiple selection available!
Layfon x Felli 148 58.96%
Layfon x Nina 84 33.47%
Layfon x Leerin 103 41.04%
Layfon x Gorneo aka --LayGor-- 12 4.78%
Layfon x Mei 43 17.13%
Layfon x Naruki 33 13.15%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 12 4.78%
Dein Dee x Dalshena 7 2.79%
Dein Dee x Nina 2 0.80%
Harley x Nina 11 4.38%
Layfon x Kallian 5 1.99%
Felli x Shante 15 5.98%
Layfon x Other 11 4.38%
Other x Other 20 7.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-19, 04:39   Link #81
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
No but i have to say that's true but remember that Layfon don't have any romantic feelings(at least seemingly) towards anyone...nor Mei, nor Felli, nor Nina...Leerin maybe an exeption but who knows...so i have to say it's mean nothing.
But i think when Nina starts to have romantic feelings towards Layfon she won't hesitate to show it...perhaps she had to admit it first...
Old 2009-02-19, 04:43   Link #82
TrueKnight

And while Nina still searching for her self identity or realizing her feelings towards Layfon before she even realizes it Felli already went for the kill and steals Fon-fon's affection.
Old 2009-02-19, 04:52   Link #83
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

If thats the case then Layfon would show to her some romantic vibes already...but no...thats the reason why i gave her medium possibility to win the "harem wars", while Nina and Leerin got High. Because Felli made more effort than Mei towards Layfon but in the end even she got out more emotion from Layfon than she...perhaps the lot effort bears it's fruit someday...I personaly rooting for no one but i am a little bit biassed(and not towards Felli) so maybe i am wrong...
Old 2009-02-19, 04:58   Link #84
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Let's do a thought experiment, shall we? Replace Nina with a (straight) male character. How many of their interactions change at all? I'd say very very few. While Nina's certainly important to Layfon's thoughts and actions, that doesn't necessarily imply romance. If anything they're closer to rivals right now.

If they ever do set her up as a love interest, I'd say she has a good chance, but until then she's just not part of his harem. Yet.
Does your interactions with people change just based on their sex? Sure, they interaction hasn't been primarily romantic in nature but it certainly demonstrates a closeness, understanding and influence on each other that far exceeds the other girls. Both Mei and Felli are chasing after him but he has yet to show any feelings beyond friendship for either but even though Nina doesn't chase after him he seems to want to be closer to her. Most of Layfon's actions are based on Nina's influence on him. If Nina was male I'd be questioning Layfon's sexuality a bit and the Yaoi fangirls would have a field day with it. If anything I'd say he would be most likely the one to pursue a relationship with her. She'd probably just want to fight him instead though.
Old 2009-02-19, 05:04   Link #85
TrueKnight

If I need to be frank,

Up until anime ep 6:

The girls affections towards Fon-fon:

- Nina: low;
- Felli: medium - high;
- Mei : high;
- Leerin : very high;
- Narki: low - medium;
- Mifi: lol wut?

Fon-fon’s affection towards the girls:

- Nina: low – medium;
- Felli: low – medium;
- Mei: medium;
- Leerin: high – very high;
- Narki: low – medium;
- Mifi: lol wut?

>.>
Old 2009-02-19, 05:14   Link #86
TrueKnight

lol fuck forgot to add Zuellni:

Zuellni towards Fon-fon : medium - high
Fon-fo towards Zuellni: low - medium.
Old 2009-02-19, 05:23   Link #87
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

You overestimates Mei XD...not to mention you put Narki, Felli and Nina in the same league(not to mention that they're lower ranked than Mei in your opinion)
My guess:
Girls to Layfon:
-Nina:low to somewhat average
-Felli:high(no one other than Fon-fon can convince her to use her powers)
-Mei:high(not very high because she had already confessed then no matter what)
-Leerin:very high
-Narki:low to average
-Mifi:low(cuz her friendship with Mei)
-Zuelni:medium(only because he's the friend of her only friend, Nina)

Layfon to the girls:
- Nina:medium(in my book medium a litle bit higher than average)
- Felli:low to medium
- Mei:low to medium(even if she brought out more emotions from Layton. Because he never seeks her.)
- Leerin: high(childhood friend and his only supporter from Grendan)
- Narki:low
- Mifi:close to zero(who is she? Oh...the photographer girl with Mei!-Layton)
- Zuelni: low to average(lol...he's more intrested in an AI than Mei...poor Mei XD)

EDIT:the affection rates are edited because of the later posts influence.

Last edited by willyvereb; 2009-02-19 at 08:31.
Old 2009-02-19, 05:32   Link #88
Clarste
Human

Mei represents the civilian life Layfon wanted to have. Then again, so do all her friends. I think Layfon considers them all about the same.
Old 2009-02-19, 05:37   Link #89
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb
-Mei:low(even if she brought out more emotions from Layton. Because he never seeks her.)
But she baked him cookies, so far all the girls couldn't do that. Granted Fon-fon hated sweets but he appreciated her effort in their 'date'. >.>

Also the the first thing in his mind (in the anime) when finally decided to defend Zuellni was Mei, although Narki and Mifi comes into mind. So I think she deserves a bit higher in the affection department.
Old 2009-02-19, 05:38   Link #90
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

But the one who shows his "future" is currently Nina...fight to not need others to fight, protect the weak and help as much as you can. And it's natural that he have a closer relationship with his teammates than a civilian. And there's the childhood friend who maybe already more than a friend to him...so in "reality" Layfon considers everyone otherwise even if some ppl just a little more or less...

Trueknight:good point...he admires Mei somewhat because she found a peacefull road and when her image flashes i think it's because he's willing to protect her peacefull life and his reference point for whoose he fights for become Mei...so in sense for him the simbol of the City is Mei: A nice hard working girl who deserves a peacefull life.Then that means she's on equal level in terms of Layfon's affection with Felli...interesting.
Old 2009-02-19, 13:46   Link #91
nina-antalk
Keep Smiling :)

I like Nina the most so I hope Layfon and Nina will develop romantic feelings for each other in the anime.I think she has a high chance.
Old 2009-02-19, 14:03   Link #92
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

lol...you can't deny your fangirlism(i mean it's obvious with the picture and the name)...
As i stated earlier she has a high chance currently to end up with Layfon(and i heard currently her chance is quite good in the light novels too)...Perhaps there's the determined Felli and the childhood friend Leerin so it would be an easy run...
Old 2009-02-19, 23:37   Link #93
Momosan
?Clannad Troll¿

High chances from what I've seen that Layfon ends the season alone.

Nina - Leadership position over main character usually kills the chance for romantic scenes. She seems like the kind of girl who would shut out her emotions for someone for the good of Zuellni. While I'd prefer her over other females I doubt it'll end that way. Layfon needs more booby pillows IMO.

Felli - Inability to express emotions means too many missed opportunities. I think Felli is interested in him as a unique person moreso than a symbol of affection. If Layfon didn't apathetically dominate everything within 5 square miles I don't think she'd even notice him.

Mei - Not even remotely possible. I assume anything she can offer Layfon will be easily outclassed by Leerin when she arrives. Layfon seemingly had no real interest in her as a woman but admired her ability to find what he apparently can't.

Leerin - Probably the highest chance since they had some kissing scene before he left for Zeullni IIRC. Since she hasn't really been introduced there isn't really much to say though. I always did wonder why he left her to go to Zeullni anyways.
Old 2009-02-20, 00:30   Link #94
honeypie_0106

Here's my take on Layfon's relationship with the girls

1. Leerin -
Spoiler for Leerin relationship:
Even if it has only been portrayed through letters, it shows they have had a deep relationship already. He likes her, she likes him. He puts her in high regards, so most likely she is the one considered to be the most special.

2. Felli - he did mention her in the manga as a school idol, and that he was happy being talked to by her. I can't see her as a love interest yet, I think she is a character created for the "moe effect".

3. Nina - maybe Leerin's biggest rival. I eventually see her boosting his ego - despite her jealousy - and eventially garnering Layfon's dependency of ego boost before a fight. Personal Note: I don't like her at all.

4. Mei - She is Layfon's friend, that has a one-sided love for him. Yes, he thought of her as being the person he wants to protect, but he also thought of her other friends.
Old 2009-02-20, 01:55   Link #95
Slick_rick

I really like Nina relationship with Layfon because so far it's built on tangible interaction between the two. Unlike Mei and Felli, Nina doesn't fall madly in love with him for little to no reason at first sight which is something that causes me to generally dislike harem plotlines cause this happens way too often in them. She has her own goals and dreams beyond Layfon. Also he might be one of the most powerful fighters in this series but Nina pretty much decimates him when it comes to a verbal battle. I love all the "Omae's" and "Kisama's" she abuses him. I love a woman who knows when to lay the whip down to her man when he's acting up.
Old 2009-02-20, 03:42   Link #96
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momosan View Post
High chances from what I've seen that Layfon ends the season alone.

Nina - Leadership position over main character usually kills the chance for romantic scenes. She seems like the kind of girl who would shut out her emotions for someone for the good of Zuellni. While I'd prefer her over other females I doubt it'll end that way. Layfon needs more booby pillows IMO.

Felli - Inability to express emotions means too many missed opportunities. I think Felli is interested in him as a unique person moreso than a symbol of affection. If Layfon didn't apathetically dominate everything within 5 square miles I don't think she'd even notice him.

Mei - Not even remotely possible. I assume anything she can offer Layfon will be easily outclassed by Leerin when she arrives. Layfon seemingly had no real interest in her as a woman but admired her ability to find what he apparently can't.

Leerin - Probably the highest chance since they had some kissing scene before he left for Zeullni IIRC. Since she hasn't really been introduced there isn't really much to say though. I always did wonder why he left her to go to Zeullni anyways.
I have to agree with you exept some "little" things:
-Nina:even tough she's the leader the thing that Layfon acts on his own in the most cases...so i think it's not a problem...not to mention that how her feelings affect negatively the fate of Zuelni? I think the opposite: it gives more reason to him to protect Zuelni!
-Felli's affection not because of Layfon's power but his somehow similar circumstances...He's a powerfull military artists who don't like to fight...
-Mei: ok her love to came true was hopeless from the begining...nowadays damsel in distress=lose.
-Leerin:if he realy loves her i think with Leerin's arrival the whole harem would end, but the things i've heard about the light novel's story suggest that she will be "just" one of the harem girls with high success rate.

And why did Layfon leave Leerin at Grendan? Because if she leaves too then who supports the orphanage?
Old 2009-02-20, 10:20   Link #97
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momosan
Felli, on the other hand, is getting annoying; part of the reason might be with her voice actress (too unnnatural for my taste), along with her stereotypical tsundere persona.
Dude, up to ep 6,

- She nicked him excusively 'Fon-fon'.
- She first time smiled 'cuz Fon-fon.
- Selfish and 'I don't care" Felli participated in battle at Fon-fon's request.
- She hid Lilin's letter intentionally at her own violtion just because it's from Leerin -> girl's name, kept doing it until Mei finally snapped her.
- Intended on kicking Fon-fon just because she found out he learned cooking along other girls at the orphanage.

Yea, she's pretty much smitten by him.. Fon-fon's dumb as an ox, so Felli needs to be more aggresive.
Old 2009-02-20, 10:27   Link #98
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Or he has no romantic interest in her so don't bother it...who knows. Until he shows something there's infinite form of guesses...
Old 2009-02-20, 10:56   Link #99
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I tried to recall Felli's tone when he was about to take his leave after dinner at her house. As much as how flat it might seem I can trace she's somehow distraught over the letter. I think she wanted to ask about the letter but later drops it and decides not to tell him anything about it.

Also, further back, when Fon-fon said that something feels strange, Felli looks sort of worried that he might have already known he was supposed to receive a letter and somehow it went lost. Further confirmed when, as she turned to him she covers a part of her uniform in which she supposedly hid the letter.

Now all I would want to think of is: why won't a girl let a guy she knew read his letter who's from another girl?
Old 2009-02-20, 11:01   Link #100
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

To block the concurence...XD
Closed Thread