AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-01, 22:33   Link #1
rooroobearr
Romancy Harems

Location: Let me look outside... Where the hell is this place?Oo
Send a message via AIM to rooroobearr
Swift Assasin?

Hello, I am hoping that you can suggest me a few anime titles where the main character is a swift, cool, male, assasin. It would be great if they had no feelings but I am a sucker for love developments. It would be great if he could just start off as a cold blooded assasin, and not where he developes new skills through the anime.
Here are some examples:
Darker Than BLACK
Death Note
Black Cat

Please,
and
Thank you.
Old 2007-12-01, 22:52   Link #2
Eternal_destiny
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Eternal_destiny
I think Claymore might fit your description
but its a female... :S
Old 2007-12-01, 23:01   Link #3
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooroobearr View Post
Hello, I am hoping that you can suggest me a few anime titles where the main character is a swift, cool, male, assasin. It would be great if they had no feelings but I am a sucker for love developments. It would be great if he could just start off as a cold blooded assasin, and not where he developes new skills through the anime.
Here are some examples:
Darker Than BLACK
Death Note
Black Cat

Please,
and
Thank you.
Simple, Golgo 13.
Old 2007-12-02, 02:32   Link #4
Sinanju
Koroshiya

Hunter x Hunter, 100% definetly :P

Killua is the character in my sign/ava that'd be the assassin ;> Can't find any cooler xD Love to tell you more but think any more will be spoiling xD
Old 2007-12-02, 08:02   Link #5
andromeda0201

Rurouni Kenshin OVA Reminiscence - the kenshin in that fits your description perfectly

Kaze no Stigma - I think kazuma was pretty strong to start with but he probably didnt do much assasinating
Old 2007-12-03, 08:04   Link #6
miaka

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto - historical/action/supernatural
Old 2007-12-04, 02:29   Link #7
gh0stmice
*Artist

not quite bad ass in the begining...but i think 3x3 eyes is god damn amazing....gory would be an understatement...so theres this dude, um i think yakumo is his name...he acidently bumps in to this girl...things happen ...and boom...hes imortal...but wuts this...now all sorts of demon shit is happening and all he wants to do is become human again...full of action...full of blood...full of gore...and even a hint of cliche anime love(just to tie it off)...in his journey to become human again...fuckin blew my mind
Old 2007-12-04, 16:26   Link #8
rooroobearr
Romancy Harems

Location: Let me look outside... Where the hell is this place?Oo
Send a message via AIM to rooroobearr
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stmice View Post
not quite bad ass in the begining...but i think 3x3 eyes is god damn amazing....gory would be an understatement...so theres this dude, um i think yakumo is his name...he acidently bumps in to this girl...things happen ...and boom...hes imortal...but wuts this...now all sorts of demon shit is happening and all he wants to do is become human again...full of action...full of blood...full of gore...and even a hint of cliche anime love(just to tie it off)...in his journey to become human again...fuckin blew my mind
What anime are you talking about!?
Old 2007-12-04, 16:32   Link #9
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooroobearr View Post
What anime are you talking about!?
3x3 Eyes... I thought it was decent at first, but between the first and second OVA there was some memory loss crap that just ruined it. I read a few volumes of the manga as well, but it got really annoying. (probably something to do with the main characters' relationship, I don't really remember)
Old 2007-12-04, 18:41   Link #10
gh0stmice
*Artist

hmm i guess its an aquired taste....as far as memory lose goes...thats totally the stitch of alot of diffrent animes...by excluding memory lose in your anime collection you are excluding some titles such as "elfen lied" "green green" and sooo many more pretty decent shows....memory lose is a stitch in most series...so dont bash that aspect of it...it was kinda the first decent anime that ive ever watched..that might be why i think its good...that series turned me on to occult and horror genre...

,stay black
Old 2007-12-05, 13:41   Link #11
sothis

Argh, someone beat me to Golgo 13! XD Well, here's info on the two OVAs, at least: Golgo 13: Queen Bee, and Golgo 13: The Professional
Closed Thread