AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-04-09, 09:04   Link #681
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh wait. I just found out that someone already made a topic on it in the Upcoming Series Section:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...17#post2994417
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 09:27   Link #682
james0246

^Then it needs to be moved on over here with its brethren...

[james0246 sacrifices Haak on a bloody alter in order to summon forth, from the depths of the forum, a moderator]

Monir, I Summon You! By all the Forces of the Sukiverse, I ask you to use your divine powers to bring the wayward thread back home to the Naruto sub-forum.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 10:16   Link #683
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Hmm who's calling? Damn wrong number again, oh well at least this time it's not of those ebil lolipedophin monir keep giving my summoning number to.
Here you go.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 10:21   Link #684
james0246

It seems I summoned forth a demon...
Old 2010-04-09, 11:49   Link #685
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

wrong forum.... sorry

<backs away slowly and hopes no one noticed the bu bu> .....

Last edited by CuXe; 2010-04-09 at 12:08.
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 09:44   Link #686
Marvx360x

Is there already a Favorite opening topic? If not I think that would make a good new one? I've tried to search for it but all I could find was a topic discussing one of the opening/endings.

Kiba no Tabishounin Manga <3
Marvx360x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 10:10   Link #687
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvx360x View Post
Is there already a Favorite opening topic? If not I think that would make a good new one? I've tried to search for it but all I could find was a topic discussing one of the opening/endings.
Are you talking about favourite song? It hasn't been updated in close to 6 years, but a What's your favourite Opening and Closing songs? thread does exist. But, I have been thinking recently of updating all the Song threads, so don't be surprised if you see a new thread concerning this topic in the not too distant future...
Old 2010-04-14, 10:22   Link #688
Marvx360x

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Are you talking about favourite song? It hasn't been updated in close to 6 years, but a What's your favourite Opening and Closing songs? thread does exist. But, I have been thinking recently of updating all the Song threads, so don't be surprised if you see a new thread concerning this topic in the not too distant future...
Yeah that's what I ment, the songs. I would love to see a new topic with a poll in it :P

That one is a bit outdated and it doesn't have the right titles. It's not that I really know the propper titles either but when people talk about "Distance/You are my friend" or "Hero's comeback" I know which one they mean =P.

Kiba no Tabishounin Manga <3
Marvx360x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 22:21   Link #689
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvx360x View Post
Yeah that's what I ment, the songs. I would love to see a new topic with a poll in it :P
Sure. Collect all the songs (include band name and song title) for the OPs and the EDs and then I will make 2 threads, one for the OPs and the other for the EDs. And, of course, they will be polls .
Old 2010-04-24, 15:46   Link #690
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I don't know whether or not this one was already requested, but I've thought about it for quite a while now, and would really appreciate such a thread.

We already have the Create Your Own Jutsu or Naruto character-thread, and various other threads where it would somehow fit in:

[manga] What Fight would be the most interesting
People Who You Wish to See Fight
What fight scene do you wish will take place in the future?

However, what about combining all those and create a thread which sole and only purpose would be to create own fictional fights? We don't have something like that yet. It would be a chance for people to express their opinions of different confrontations, without resulting in versus discussions, and to express wishes for the manga and it's characters in a sort of artistic way, similair to the first thread I linked, but with a different topic.

I understand that some might say that the existing threads are sufficient already, yet I think that many people who would participate in a "Create your own fight scenario"-thread, wouldn't do that in other topics, because they might feel it was too off topic.
Old 2010-04-24, 16:17   Link #691
james0246

^While I am sure that many of us would appreciate a "Create your own fight scenario" thread, versus discussions (character x vs. character y; technique u vs. technique v; etc) have been deemed an "inappropriate" thread topic and are no longer allowed to be created. Sorry...
Old 2010-04-24, 17:18   Link #692
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^While I am sure that many of us would appreciate a "Create your own fight scenario" thread, versus discussions (character x vs. character y; technique u vs. technique v; etc) have been deemed an "inappropriate" thread topic and are no longer allowed to be created. Sorry...
Such a thread wouldn't be to feature discussions, just the ideas of users and maybe what others think about those ideas. It's not about fangirls defending their favorites from others, but about (artistic) expressions of people's hopes/ideas.
With an explicit annotation to not start any vs. discussions, I think it wouldn't hurt the rules at all. But maybe I'm just mistaken...
Old 2010-04-24, 17:21   Link #693
james0246

^Makes sense. You want specific "types" of fights (something along the lines of wishing that the next Naruto battle be in the rain, or soemthing to that effect), not simply specific battles.

I'll send a message to Hunter asking his opinion on the matter, if he okays the suggestion one of us will make the thread.
Old 2010-04-24, 17:39   Link #694
ZGoten
Custom User Title

^Yes, types of fights, but not only that.
To put it simply, I'd like a thread in which people can think of scenarios of a battle, their progress and results, the conversations during the battle, the thoughts of the characters etc., and write it down, just like a small fan fiction.
Old 2010-04-26, 13:34   Link #695
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

From what I understand it's not just like a small fan fiction, but a full fledged fan fictions threads where people could write their dream fights, is that right?
Because if that's the case what's wrong with the fanfiction sub-forum?
Old 2010-04-26, 14:04   Link #696
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
From what I understand it's not just like a small fan fiction, but a full fledged fan fictions threads where people could write their dream fights, is that right?
Because if that's the case what's wrong with the fanfiction sub-forum?
Well some people can make it into a fanfiction style fight, but I think most people would rather just state/predict what they think would happen, and that wouldn't be suitable in a fanfiction thread.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 15:02   Link #697
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

That's the thing though, either they go fanfiction style and it should be in the fanction section or it's going to be "Naruto would win with Rasengan and Sage mode lulz" and it shouldn't be anywhere.
Old 2010-05-21, 18:39   Link #698
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
May I please create a thread for a Naruto video game marathon I am doing this Sunday (this will be my 2nd time)?

I will be attempting to play Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, The Broken Bond, Ultimate Ninja Storm, & Accel 3 (aka Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3) in one sitting. I had a great turnout last time, with 150+ viewers every session.
Old 2010-05-21, 20:07   Link #699
james0246

^While your thread does deal with Naruto games, you might want to post a thread in the Games section of this forum instead. Otherwise, you can post in one of the many Naruto video game threads.
Old 2010-05-27, 08:35   Link #700
Bombo
TSF Fans

where's episode 162!!!?
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request, requests