AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-07, 12:10   Link #1
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Since the Hidan no Aria forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Hidan no Aria thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2011-05-07, 23:57   Link #2
Miraluka
Banned

What about Shirayuki character thread?
The next girl to be developed its her.
Old 2011-05-07, 23:59   Link #3
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I'm not a mod, but I think the reason there's no thread for Shirayuki yet is because in the anime so far, we barely know anything about her.

Thankfully her arc should be starting at the end of episode 5 or episode 6 so we should see a topic for her soon.
Old 2011-05-08, 04:50   Link #4
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Correct. Let's have her debut in the anime before a thread is created. Otherwise unless you're a novel reader....there really isn't much to discuss. Waiting a little longer lets everyone join in the fun without fearing for spoilers as much (hopefully).

That reminds me....doesn't this series have a manga? Would anyone like a thread for it?

Also, in regards to thread creation, I'd like to open up the floor to suggestions beyond our usual template stuff. If you have a creative idea for a thread, and think it could work, feel free to suggest it for consideration. The only thing I will definitely shoot down are any Romance/Shipping type threads (because from experience these always devolve into flames), and versus threads (character vs character, who is better?, etc.). Pretty much anything else is fair game for suggesting.

So be creative! If you think it will bring some fun and originality to the forum, let us know!
Old 2011-05-08, 04:58   Link #5
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
That reminds me....doesn't this series have a manga? Would anyone like a thread for it?
There is a manga adaptation as well, however that one is a faithful adaptation of the original source (even the dialogues are the same as the novel, as well as the order of events). So content-wise, it's the same as the novel.

The latest English scanlated chapter as far as I know is up to chapter 11, but that chapter was already covered in the first half of episode 4 of the anime, so there's really not much to discuss I think.

There's another original manga title based on HnA, It's Hidan no Aria AA. But this one hasn't been scanlated yet.
Old 2011-05-08, 05:16   Link #6
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Ah, I see. I appreciate the explanation. If a reason for manga discussion does occur then, let us know, and we'll make a thread for it.
Old 2011-05-08, 05:45   Link #7
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post

Also, in regards to thread creation, I'd like to open up the floor to suggestions beyond our usual template stuff. If you have a creative idea for a thread, and think it could work, feel free to suggest it for consideration. The only thing I will definitely shoot down are any Romance/Shipping type threads (because from experience these always devolve into flames), and versus threads (character vs character, who is better?, etc.). Pretty much anything else is fair game for suggesting.

So be creative! If you think it will bring some fun and originality to the forum, let us know!
In that case I would like to put forward two suggestions for the future.

One, a thread to discuss the inner workings of the butei system like classes and occupations, and of course- Guns, lots of guns Someone once told me that while discussing Aria, you can't avoid talking about guns- it's as essential to the story as mecha is for mecha series, or magic for fantasy stories... Or in rare cases, a series has both

Two, the standard character creation thread, with the RPG-ish Setting of this world, it would be a waste not to take part in it.
Old 2011-05-08, 12:34   Link #8
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
One, a thread to discuss the inner workings of the butei system like classes and occupations, and of course- Guns, lots of guns Someone once told me that while discussing Aria, you can't avoid talking about guns- it's as essential to the story as mecha is for mecha series, or magic for fantasy stories... Or in rare cases, a series has both
I can see potential for this, but the way you suggested it sounds a bit too all encompassing. Give me a bit more time to think of a decent opening post so that we can hopefully keep the topic more focused.

Quote:
Two, the standard character creation thread, with the RPG-ish Setting of this world, it would be a waste not to take part in it.
This is doable, and sounds like fun. I'll get it crafted asap.
Old 2011-05-10, 17:24   Link #9
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Hidan no Aria seems to be missing it's "Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.)" with both the single for the OP and ED coming out today, I'd like to request it .
MAL
Old 2011-05-10, 19:47   Link #10
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Thread created!
Old 2011-05-18, 03:11   Link #11
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ahhh... I've just realized... We also don't have a Quote Thread
Old 2011-05-18, 11:05   Link #12
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Thread created!
Old 2011-05-20, 17:26   Link #13
Miraluka
Banned

Shirayuki's aka Yandere-san thread?
Old 2011-05-22, 21:16   Link #14
Miraluka
Banned

Is the moderator dead already?
Old 2011-05-22, 22:02   Link #15
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Is the moderator dead already?
The yandere must have accidentally killed them in her rampage againist Aria
MAL
Old 2011-05-22, 22:50   Link #16
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

The yandere missed!

Thread created!
Old 2011-05-23, 04:31   Link #17
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Lol and after episode 6 I was here thinking, I'll create the Shirayuki thread when someone requests it. And yet I've managed to miss it.
In my defence though, a weekend was involved.
Old 2011-05-23, 14:47   Link #18
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
The yandere must have accidentally killed them in her rampage againist Aria
She killed them because the didn't made the thread in time!

OMG! They killed CrowB and Pellisier!
You bastard!
Old 2011-07-01, 17:22   Link #19
AP24

There should be a thread about the DVD/Blu-Ray sales for the first season, cause whether or not there will be a second season depends on the sales!!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...-bd/dvds-sales

In this thread, we monitor the sales and comment on the likelihood of second season coming true!
Old 2011-07-02, 00:22   Link #20
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
There should be a thread about the DVD/Blu-Ray sales for the first season, cause whether or not there will be a second season depends on the sales!!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...-bd/dvds-sales

In this thread, we monitor the sales and comment on the likelihood of second season coming true!
We DEFINITELY need this thread! The possibility second season depends on sales and having a thread on it will help increase sales!