AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-28, 22:03   Link #941
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I was wondering, is Shiro even a student of that school?
I never once see Shrio use the terminal device that all students have.
And if we assume the school is the Green King's territory, could Shiro smuggled himself in to hide himself from someone in the first place.

Then we can throw in something farfetched here; say Kukuri is actually Shiro's accomplice at school, help to make his existence in school more natural. Or she actually knows about Shiro murdering Tatari, and everything she did inep.4 is just an act to protect Shiro.

It would be fun if things do develop this way.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 09:23   Link #942
mayumi

having recently read the manga, i got to say that tatara seems like a very important person in homra. why would evil shiro kill him? Why was Tatara with evil Shiro? unless evil shiro wanted to make everyone in red clan his enemy or get to mikoto.

I also think the reason mikoto made himself get caught is cause he is pissed at tatara's death. So the only guy who can control his power is mantakata reisi.

I think reisi also knows that the only way to make mikoto calm down is by finding tatara's killer. So the blue clan is also after shiro. Technically evil shiro made both the clans his enemies

Last edited by mayumi; 2012-10-29 at 16:37.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 09:29   Link #943
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
I really like "K". The story progresses slowly, but I still like.

I read that there will be a new manga and will be called "K: Stray Dog Story" (It will be serialized in the magazine Good! Afternoon). I read the story focuses on Kuroh.
That just made my day. Seriously...

Kuroh's the best.

I wonder if this series is successful in Japan? I've been reading the manga that's out about Homra and it's pretty good so far. That guy who got shot supposedly by Italia is a major character...

If there's a second season of this, I guess we'll be seeing more Kings; isn't there supposedly seven? We have: Redhead Kazama of Homra, King Ichigen Aizen and whomever is in charge of the Blue Group...and that guy that was dancing with the CatMasked lady(Weissamn right?)

And whatever the fuck Italia is...
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 18:17   Link #944
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
She's not just a random cat, though, she's one of the three main characters to the series, and the only main female character. But so far all she's done is engage in cute cat antics and run around naked a lot for fanservice. She hasn't got any character depth to speak of, based on the first four eps... and that is disappointing. Of course, K's strength is obviously not in its characterisation, because it hasn't managed to do much for the rest of the cast yet either. But Neko seems to be doing especially badly. The worry on finding out that she was going to be a catgirl was that the writers would be relying on stereotypes like this. There's still time for them to develop her further as a character, but so far they've shown no inclination to do so.
I guess I can't do anything about you thinking that way. But really disagree. I think her characterization is spot-on. She acts exactly like I would expect a cat to act if it could suddenly walk and talk like a human.

Also, yes, it has occurred to me that cats can go in heat.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 19:18   Link #945
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

See, I can forgive Neko for fanservicey stuff because...well...the poor thing doesn't really know any better
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 19:31   Link #946
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post

Also, yes, it has occurred to me that cats can go in heat.
Reminds you of Asobi Iku yo?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 23:05   Link #947
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Guys it's only been 4 episodes. There are 9 more to go.

Anyway, I don't find the characters shallow at all. Especially the top three members of Homura and Scepter4.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 23:26   Link #948
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think it's best they don't pull the whole, Neko is in heat ecchi antics on Shiro routine. Although I don't really pay attention or care about it, I think the story should stay as it is, and that Neko should be used as a cute comedy relief with a hidden role.
Old 2012-10-30, 02:52   Link #949
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

lolol I wasn't expecting Neko to go in heat in the actual story. That won't stop the fan writers though. :P
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 03:16   Link #950
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
lolol I wasn't expecting Neko to go in heat in the actual story. That won't stop the fan writers though. :P
Oh, I forgot about them, the same people that claim that this may be a useless yaoi story, for them to take and make into a reality-v-;;.
Old 2012-10-31, 13:15   Link #951
EroKing

NSFW
Nyantype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-12-03 at 05:09.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 08:11   Link #952
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
having recently read the manga, i got to say that tatara seems like a very important person in homra. why would evil shiro kill him? Why was Tatara with evil Shiro? unless evil shiro wanted to make everyone in red clan his enemy or get to mikoto.

I also think the reason mikoto made himself get caught is cause he is pissed at tatara's death. So the only guy who can control his power is mantakata reisi.

I think reisi also knows that the only way to make mikoto calm down is by finding tatara's killer. So the blue clan is also after shiro. Technically evil shiro made both the clans his enemies
Unless evil Shiro was two steps ahead of the game instead of one. Anyone who could steal trucks full of guns from the Mafia should have brains enough to know Homra was looking for someone that looks just like Shiro.

Unless he say...fell through a roof and has amnesia from the fall.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 09:03   Link #953
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
Unless evil Shiro was two steps ahead of the game instead of one. Anyone who could steal trucks full of guns from the Mafia should have brains enough to know Homra was looking for someone that looks just like Shiro.

Unless he say...fell through a roof and has amnesia from the fall.
I was wondering why they went about asking everyone in school if they knew shiro was there on the day of he murder in ep 4. With Neko's abilities to jump from one place to another isn't it easy for shiro to escape the death scene quickly? yet no one asked neko if she knew where shiro was on the night of murder.

@Konja7 - my mistake then.

Last edited by mayumi; 2012-11-01 at 10:47.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 09:41   Link #954
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
I was wondering why they went about asking everyone in school if they knew shiro was there on the day of he murder in ep 4. With Neko's abilities to jump from one place to another isn't it easy for shiro to escape the death scene quickly? yet no one asked neko if she knew where shiro was on the night of murder.
I read that the abilities of Neko is to create illusions. I think she diverts Kuroh using illusions.

Last edited by Konja7; 2012-11-01 at 10:21.
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 13:06   Link #955
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 5:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 16:26   Link #956
ellessarr
Banned

after watch the subed version, this anime get more confuse, looks likes something big is missing here, no1 know the guy in the video but many ppls know shiro, in the end even kukuri say she dont know the person on the video but she is almost friend with shiro, and the ex-homra guy dont find who match with the suposed evil shiro on the video on the school register, and that guy have both blue and red powers(i'm start to thing maybe he have some part on what happen here)
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 17:16   Link #957
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is very slow paced for a 13 episodes series. Pretty much nothing happened in episode 5. Only a pointlessly drawn out scuffle and a fruitless search. Yawn.
Old 2012-11-01, 17:17   Link #958
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Nothing big is missing. Of course they won't reveal the Shiro thing until later in the story. And Saruhiko can use both because Ep3 revealed that he used to be in Homra before he entered Scepter4.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 17:37   Link #959
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Nothing big is missing. Of course they won't reveal the Shiro thing until later in the story. And Saruhiko can use both because Ep3 revealed that he used to be in Homra before he entered Scepter4.
i know but supposedly when him switch sides he gona lost his old red power and get the new blue not stack both, this can make he really strong(he can count guys from both side with this), how ppls not seeing this "now'1 know this guy("evil shiro on video) strange, even i''m still agains't this "evil inside theory", start to suspect of shiro too.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 17:37   Link #960
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I have a feeling that Shiro really isn't a student of that school. This would explain why he is not registered or does not have the terminal.
Deducing from this, Shiro might have power to manipulate perception or recognition?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural