AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-05-26, 12:33   Link #121
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
None of that was even mentioned in Ar Tonelico, remember I dropped Ar Tonelico 2 because there was too much BS in it.
A lot wasn't mentioned or expanded in a AT1 gamewise. Not much about the First Era, the other Origins besides Shurelia, Ar Tonelico's actual purpose or who built it, if anyone else other than those on Wings of Horus survived etc. Heck even the Second Era isn't talked much about aside from how it ended and Mir. The first game left a lot of loose threads hanging because it's scope intentional limited since they wouldn't be able to fit all that into the story. The other games and supplemental materiel exist to talk about those other parts instead and long as it written or approved by Akira Tsuchiya and doesn't contradict anything major in AT1 than it isn't BS.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 13:20   Link #122
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
None of that was even mentioned in Ar Tonelico, remember I dropped Ar Tonelico 2 because there was too much BS in it.

Even though it's been a few years since I played Ar Tonelico, I still remember a lot of it, and I DO remember the story saying that the second wing of horus got sunk during a great war a long time ago. I'll even replay the game again to find the exact spot it was mentioned (not that I mind, Misha is the fucking best! )
Yes, the second Wing of Horus had sunk.
But that is unrelated to the fiasco that surronded the Second Tower.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote