AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 12 Discussion / Poll
Perfect 10 9 47.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 26.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 10.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.26%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-27, 17:16   Link #101
slayer545-sama
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Lets compare the reactions of the Nerval tattoo people to the pulse.

Honoka cringes in clear revulsion. The elder guys tremble in fear and scream "HAKO HAKO HAKO". And Takane just gasps and stares blankly into space.

It seems the last one didn't even try to resist, possibly due to not knowing what she was feeling, and before she could even realise what was happening, it was too late. Nerval got her. Poor poor Takane.
I think that the Nerval problem stems from the fact that those who come in contact with the Brain Nerval itself are affected.

I am not sure if the same applies if another person who has a box of Nerval on their head can affect others with the symbol.

I do think that Nerval want to ENSLAVE ALL MANKIND by total obedience. Resistance to him with hate might be the only solution as to accept the joy would mean to be with him.

I SAY HATE HIM! NEVER TAKE HIS JOY! RESIST NERVAL HAPPINESS! I believe this will make many against him but it depends also on the psyche. Honoka had that hate for him for several years.

So in conclusion Nerval is like a disease of being inside of something without any problems of the outside like it was mentioned in #11. Fact comes to fact that to reject such would be the useless of the Nerval effect.
Old 2009-03-27, 21:57   Link #102
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I was hoping that Honoka has something like a moe cannon or something.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-28, 12:17   Link #103
Fishfood1

^nerval is the one using that weapon with all those honoka look-alike, nerval is attempting to conquer the sol system with moe.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-28, 12:22   Link #104
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Nerval's plan is to use moe to attract hikkikomoris, it could make sense.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-29, 02:36   Link #105
Sixth
Hu Tao

^ Akiha isnt amused with that plan.
Old 2009-03-29, 04:24   Link #106
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I don't think Akiha is a Hikkikomori.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-29, 12:04   Link #107
slayer545-sama
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I don't think Akiha is a Hikkikomori.
No she is not, Nami is but that is only because she TOO CHICKEN to face her things and runs from them.

ANYONE KNOW.....why Nami quit the modeling business???
Old 2009-03-29, 12:22   Link #108
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post
ANYONE KNOW.....why Nami quit the modeling business???
didn't you watch episode 11? that episode clearly explained nami's past, and why she quit.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-29, 14:08   Link #109
slayer545-sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
didn't you watch episode 11? that episode clearly explained nami's past, and why she quit.
Yeah I watched it but still do not find her reasoning. She quite because of that other girl being too much competition? If not then what is it her reasoning?

Ran away and did not come to meetings?
Old 2009-03-29, 14:18   Link #110
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Yeah I watched it but still do not find her reasoning. She quite because of that other girl being too much competition? If not then what is it her reasoning?

Ran away and did not come to meetings?
Well the reason she "ran away" was because fans were talking bad about her, and she didint understand why when they were just a day ago talking nicely too her and loving her.

I guess you could look at it this way, paparzzi went overboard on Nami lol.
Old 2009-03-29, 17:03   Link #111
slayer545-sama
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Well the reason she "ran away" was because fans were talking bad about her, and she didint understand why when they were just a day ago talking nicely too her and loving her.

I guess you could look at it this way, paparzzi went overboard on Nami lol.
WOW O_O That is a LAME excuse. I think the family missed the whole point "support and help" since clearly this could have been avoided so it does not affect Nami as much mentally. Still not enough to explain the cause other than a weak mind on part of Nami.
Old 2009-03-29, 17:05   Link #112
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Nami herself has a weak mind and she's introverted, meaning she may not like to tell others about her problems and is scared to face those problems.

This happens in real life, actresses and models have taken drugs, attempt suicide among others.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-29, 17:55   Link #113
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
WOW O_O That is a LAME excuse. I think the family missed the whole point "support and help" since clearly this could have been avoided so it does not affect Nami as much mentally. Still not enough to explain the cause other than a weak mind on part of Nami.
Well I think Nami is a character who is mentally weak minded and tried to find a path but failed or could not handle it, and Nami is a proud person who does not like to admit mistakes or atleast doesnt want to ask for help when she really wants it.

I guess you could say she was desprate for help but was too proud too admit it, which is understandable since she lived the life of a Ojou-sama and all, so for her too lower her head is something you rarely see from a high-class person.

And thats the most saddest thing about whats happening too her, since she is a mentally unstable and weak minded which is something that cant be helped, and she wanted help more than anything and showed it with anger and hatred towards the world which was showed in episode 1 when Leopard showed up, and she said "Yes destroy everything or something" but clearly nobody go the message and that is what drove her too this state.
Old 2009-03-29, 22:11   Link #114
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Keep in mind that the rest of the family, other than Akiha and Sakura, are too busy saving the human race.

Old 2009-03-29, 22:36   Link #115
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Still I think there is much more too this war than just destroying the human race, I think Nerval has a grudge against humans for something completely unforgivable that they did too him in the past, and those other 2 coloneys know what it is and want too support him.
Old 2009-03-29, 23:17   Link #116
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Machines are more powerful than humans in general, they are stronger, faster and are more mentally capable than a human being. However the only thing is probably lacks is creativity, thus limiting its ability to evolve further than what it can already do. It is limited by the algorithms input into it

Nerval probably thinks he is superior, like the Architect from the Matrix, but it can never win over everyone of the human race by force. Humans are born with the ability to question directives, naturally.

Old 2009-03-30, 00:08   Link #117
Sixth
Hu Tao

Hmm..probably slightly-off topic...

No episode 13 for this week?
Old 2009-03-30, 01:16   Link #118
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Hmm..probably slightly-off topic...

No episode 13 for this week?
Uh... it airs in like 10 or so hours.
Old 2009-03-30, 06:33   Link #119
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Uh... it airs in like 10 or so hours.
well, it just weird for not seeing any episode 13 thread discussion created.
Old 2009-03-30, 09:49   Link #120
Fishfood1

only mods do that, even if there's no epi 13 discussion thread, we'll probably end up doing minor chat about it in the generic thread or this thread.

roof>bed
Closed Thread