Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-22, 06:12   Link #21
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think it is a bit late to introduce new locations on the ninja map, but if it does happen, I'm eager to see how it will be done
And i bet you thought it was too late for Kishimoto to introduce a completely new nation that's completely neutral, but that didn't stop him.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 06:25   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well that was to achieve a feeling of "equality", it was clearly stated that they are samurais, who I view as being outside of the ninja world. I think Kishi's intentions were the same, otherwise he would have just called them iron ninjas instead...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 08:40   Link #23
Killer Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
A new war will emerge.

Madara will instigate it at the behest of his unknown sponsors.

They will eventually be revealed and we will know them as:

The Federal Ninja Reserve.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I swear your humor is wasted here sometimes.
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 12:29   Link #24
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I swear your humor is wasted here sometimes.
Lol hey at least one person noticed.
Old 2009-09-22, 20:52   Link #25
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Make that two. XDDD
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-22, 21:03   Link #26
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

It definitely looks like there is gonna start another great war the way things are going... the Kages seem to stur up some conflict with each other then here come Sasuke to make thing worse?

@ZGoten I agree with you on the Danzou, Danzou's up to something.. and its not good.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 02:45   Link #27
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Even if there is a war, who could take on Naruto right now ?

Naruto and Sasuke are way too strong for a war. Sasuke takes on kages 2 at once. ... Naruto probably could to the other 2 with ease (a woman and an ederly). Only Danzou is left.

Kishi clearly gave the finger to the fans wanting the secondary characters in action during the Pain arc and the secondary characters are basically the only reason a war could be interesting.
I wouldn't say they're too strong for a war. I would have to have say their strength would make the war more interesting, and it could allow for the plot to create another villian, or a different dynamic to the war. AKA it will be a ninja war, but maybe the civilizations themselves will clash and not just the ninja villages, and the ninja villages are just a small part of this great war. Yea It might go against all things that are in the Narutoverse, but its original. Which means it might not happen also
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 14:47   Link #28
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
edit: I should have named this thread "How to Start a Great Shinobi War...", oh well, there's always next time....

Done!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 14:59   Link #29
Ero-Senn1n

Well since the thread is now about "how?"...

If a village sends it's kage and 2 best jounins to a kage meeting and all get killed or disappear somehow then i guess the village must do something, so there's a good chance they'll start a war with the village that killed their kage. And if the kage died in a chaotic battle where there were other kages and ninjas from other villages then there's a good chance that some other village(s) will be blamed for the death of the kage even if they didn't kill the kage. So if Madara creates a situation where Sasuke fight with all the kages and the kages run around all the place after Sasuke, and also Danzou runs around after being accused of manipulating the summit, and then finally Madara ambushes some kage and kills him then there's a good chance that Konoha will be blamed for the that since both Danzou and Sasuke are affiliated to Konoha. There's also Kakashi and Naruto near the place, they are there illegally since it was said that nobody can leave the ninja villages while the summit is happening. If strong konoha forces are there (Kakashi and co. are strong) then other villages may assume there was a reason for them being at the place where the kage was killed, that is they killed the kage. And finally if Sakura, Shikamaru and others leave konoha and go to the summit place that would make konoha very suspicious.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 15:15   Link #30
SeanQ

Lol...doesn't it take just one person's death from any country to spark off a great war...such as the Hinata's dad almost starting one just for killing a lowly ninja...
________
WENDIE 99

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:11.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 17:39   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

its not that hard to start a war. All you have to do is have someone from another country commit a crime and the kage of the village refuses to settle the dispute reasonably. Then when they start fighting they'll start dragging in allies and eventually boom.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-25, 17:45   Link #32
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
its not that hard to start a war. All you have to do is have someone from another country commit a crime and the kage of the village refuses to settle the dispute reasonably. Then when they start fighting they'll start dragging in allies and eventually boom.
sup WWI
Old 2009-09-26, 06:04   Link #33
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Well since the thread is now about "how?"...

If a village sends it's kage and 2 best jounins to a kage meeting and all get killed or disappear somehow then i guess the village must do something, so there's a good chance they'll start a war with the village that killed their kage. And if the kage died in a chaotic battle where there were other kages and ninjas from other villages then there's a good chance that some other village(s) will be blamed for the death of the kage even if they didn't kill the kage. So if Madara creates a situation where Sasuke fight with all the kages and the kages run around all the place after Sasuke, and also Danzou runs around after being accused of manipulating the summit, and then finally Madara ambushes some kage and kills him then there's a good chance that Konoha will be blamed for the that since both Danzou and Sasuke are affiliated to Konoha. There's also Kakashi and Naruto near the place, they are there illegally since it was said that nobody can leave the ninja villages while the summit is happening. If strong konoha forces are there (Kakashi and co. are strong) then other villages may assume there was a reason for them being at the place where the kage was killed, that is they killed the kage. And finally if Sakura, Shikamaru and others leave konoha and go to the summit place that would make konoha very suspicious.
Wow, genious post there.

First of all, now it's almost clear that Danzou manipulated the unaware feudal lord and all these weaklings who know nothing about ninjutsu to get the position of the Hokage.

Now it seems he tried to manipulate some Kages to be accepted as Hokage and it seems he tried to manipulate the discussion leader to get control over the military power of all five great ninja nations.

Since Kakashi taught Sasuke Raikiri/Chidori, it's possible that he gets blamed for Kages who got killed by that technique. Sasuke and Kakashi are most similar in fighting style (even though Sasuke is superior now) because both have the Sharingan and the same elemental affinity (main affinity: lightning).

They really don't know how to behave. Of course Naruto is supposed to change the ninja world and I don't think he was born to play by their rules, but he should at least accept some of the rather important rules to convince those who are rather conservative.
Old 2009-09-26, 06:17   Link #34
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Of course Naruto is supposed to change the ninja world and I don't think he was born to play by their rules, but he should at least accept some of the rather important rules to convince those who are rather conservative.
Since Naruto seems to be rather passive as opposed to Sasuke, i think Kishimoto will always provide a plot where Naruto has to only react to some situation and not create it. To talk with the raikage was Naruto's idea, but for the raikage to actually begin to think about Naruto's words Kishimoto has to create the plot, and it's happening just now: Sasuke and Madara are creating a big mess and the raikage already lost one arm. Now there's also Gaara there, and there's a good chance Gaara and Raikage will talk about Naruto, so that Raikage will finally begin to notice Naruto as an important person.

To tell the truth i like that the spotlight was on Sasuke when he absorbed Orochi and went on a rampage. It was because Naruto's fighting was boring, always the same moves and the same outcome, his "fight with Kakuzu was one of the worst boss fights. But the Pain vs Naruto fight was epic, it really gave high hopes for Naruto's fights being interesting. So now it's beginning to get annoying that Sasuke is stealing the spotlight and has all the fights while Naruto just gets humiliated by newly introduced ninja. That's why i would like a ninja war, because i want to see fighting Naruto and not Sasuke again.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 07:27   Link #35
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
SIt was because Naruto's fighting was boring, always the same moves and the same outcome, his "fight with Kakuzu was one of the worst boss fights.
To be fair, that was really more Shikamaru's arc than Naruto's.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 17:22   Link #36
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Step One: Have a a**jack of a friend with special abilities
Step Two: Drive him insane by becoming better than him at all he ever wanted to do
Step Three: Let him loose on the world
Step Four: Watch ninja war start
Old 2009-09-26, 18:27   Link #37
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I think Danzou doesn't really need us to tell him how to start a war...
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 23:42   Link #38
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
I think Danzou doesn't really need us to tell him how to start a war...
Apparently he does, because he messed up big time. If he had already established complete contol over Konoha, then even if he were to have been caught at the Kage Summit, he would have had a clear back-up plan (i.e. a country willing to fight for him). As it is, while Konoha does not necessarily know of Danzou's screw-up (though if Kakashi and Naruto interact at all with the Kages, Konoha will know), he cannot perform his genjutsu tricks so freely in Konoha (due to the Hyuuga), so I see no real way for him to pass the Jounin vote, and, added to that, if the Jounin do learn that Danzou was one of the individuals to cause an international incident, then they will immediatly veto his power.

Suffice to say, Danzou was too greedy and ended up sticking his hand too close to the fire, and now he is burned. It's hard to see of any real way Danzou can pull himself out of this mess, or at least it is hard to see without thinking of contradictions and plot holes...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 05:52   Link #39
rajin
Banned

Orochimaru plan worked very efficiently

not only he killed 2 kage's

but he was able to make 2 higher up villages fight

the dark situation was evaporated by our hero naruto

hence is u wanna create a war jut kill

jonin level ninja of any great nation village

and let the criminal escape to another country
rajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 05:54   Link #40
rajin
Banned

Feudal lord of fire country is so foolish that he doesn't need to be bind in genjutsu by danzo
rajin is offline   Reply With Quote