AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-08, 04:59   Link #461
ShiroiRyu

Hahaha !
The little twist was freaking good.
Old 2012-08-09, 01:28   Link #462
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

This puzzle was relatively easy. I've seen many variants of it in my life, and had little trouble solving them. And Nonoha was actually remotely useful here, though I would still like for her to crack a real major puzzle on her own, even if it is a simple one.

And yes, I too thought halfway through that the puzzle was going too smoothly. It's a fairly straightforward one, so it's easy to see when something's amiss when your host is anything but normal.
Old 2012-08-10, 23:12   Link #463
Diveman

I found funny how Herbert made a badass introduction by throwing his coat and then he picked it up again lol. I hope he's okay, he can't die now that he finally understood.

Also melancholy still looks like a crazy bitch in those previews.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 23:48   Link #464
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
Also melancholy still looks like a crazy bitch in those previews.
It's the Orpheus Ring messing with her mind, as is the case with all the other OO members. I'm sure that she's actually a much sweeter girl, who just needs some love.
Old 2012-08-12, 08:00   Link #465
Rima-Chan
lurker

Damn!! Really good ep
I won't comment on anything specifically, I'll wait for subs to get better picture of what happened, but that was one intense episode DDDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i don't know why i feel this season is not that enjoyable as the last one. i want more nonoha but that's not happening
I want that too :/
But this recent episode made up for it a little I guess xD

Last edited by Rima-Chan; 2012-08-12 at 09:14.
Rima-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 10:07   Link #466
kuromitsu

ep 19 - Yes, it was a pretty good episode, though...

Spoiler for ep 19:

Btw Cubic's Yoshio-kun is so adorable!

Btw#2: spoiler-ish? kind of? I mean it's unofficial and didn't happen, but still. XDDDD I would've liked to see something like this... XD

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-08-12 at 11:15.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 10:30   Link #467
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
That was a good episode this one !
The truth about Freecell : Hated or loved ?
Old 2012-08-14, 20:12   Link #468
Diveman

Yes I was also thinking Melancholy was Klondike, but it doesnt seem it is that way, after all, we saw Whist talking to Klondike and he had a man's shape so idk, maybe Melancholy is Klondike's daughter? that would make a lot of sense.

This is actually the first time I've seen Whist with a "oh shit" face. So next time Rook uh, when are we actually gonna see "pretty nonoha"??? they've been teasing us since that trailer with the opening, Im betting they're gonna save it for the last ep.
Old 2012-08-15, 03:12   Link #469
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Talk about looks are deceiving. Melancholy is a Bigger Bad than I took her to be, possibly even the Big Boss himself (or should I say, herself). Yeah, all this time they've been shown talking to a man, but who's to say she hasn't got a few tricks up her sleeve as well, while all this time pretending to be a (relatively) innocent cute girl? After all, Count Pythagoras was said to be long dead in S1, so maybe things aren't what they seem in this season as well.

Anyway, Freecell now has a genuine Orpheus Ring, not some fake? Can't say I'm surprised. I always expected one of them to have a real one, and not some copy, though I'm a bit at a loss at how Whist didn't realize this sooner. Was the Ring that good at hiding its true powers?

They'll probably wait with Nonoha untying her hair till the very last episode. Wouldn't put it past Sunrise to tease us like that.
Old 2012-08-19, 09:05   Link #470
bastek66

At last
Spoiler for lulz:
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 10:05   Link #471
mayumi

nonoha hair down. not boding well for kaito but its about time we see some drama between nonoha-kaito.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 14:22   Link #472
Diveman

Spoiler for Phi brain 2 Ep 20:
Old 2012-08-22, 13:24   Link #473
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Nonoha with hair down. **
Old 2012-08-26, 18:08   Link #474
mayumi

i can't help but feel bad vibe for poor nonoha. that locket needs to go.
Old 2012-08-28, 10:30   Link #475
Diveman

Spoiler for Kaito's harem world domination plan EP 21:

Also I think Klondike REALLY looks like this dude from KoF:

Spoiler for Oswald:

First time I saw him was like "WTF oswald in Phi brain???" lol
Old 2012-08-30, 12:54   Link #476
Rima-Chan
lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post

Also I think Klondike REALLY looks like this dude from KoF:

Spoiler for Oswald:

First time I saw him was like "WTF oswald in Phi brain???" lol
Lol I don't know who the guy is, but he definitely looks like Klondike - with significantly bigger forehead xDDDD

So, so far we have Oswald guy crossing over in Phi Brain, and older Shimura Shinpachi as Whist xDDD

Also, I think that Freecel resembles a little bit to Truth from Eureka 7 AO
Spoiler for pic:

Probably because of hair style and color xDDDD

Yaaaaay~ Finally some hints of potential hetero romance in Phi Brain, even if it didn't last long xDDDDDD DauMize kawaii~ <3

I agree with Mayumi, that thing needs to goooo~ I'm getting bad feeling about it whenever I see Nonoha looking at it with such sad expression...Just not good...
She is opposed to Kaito solving Gusha puzzles and risking so much for Freecell's sake, but she herself seem so occupied with same thing, just we don't know what exactly is going through her head :<

Melancholy was so mean~ >___< that loli.....Apparently has the real ring. And hopefully she Klondike's daughter or something, otherwise that scene in her room looks just wrong. Even Freecell was there!! xDDDD
Rima-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 13:04   Link #477
Diveman

I imagine Klondike telling Freecell: "hey, you wanna go and discuss the ring stuff while we watch this loli sleep" sure why not.
Old 2012-09-02, 12:42   Link #478
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i can't help but feel bad vibe for poor nonoha. that locket needs to go.
I'm still expecting it to corrupt her mind, and that Kaitou is the only one who can snap her out of it, much like she got him out of his Phi Brain trance in the previous season.

Melancholy's bitch status is increasing tenfold. I can't tell if it's the Ring that's making her do all that, or if she truly is that evil. Might have something to do with how she's related to Klondike (I too think she might be his daughter). It's at least interesting to know that Klondike isn't some made-up character (or at least not a dead one, like the POG's Count Pythagoras) and that we actually get to see his face now. Seems like he'll be joining in on the fun next episode.
Old 2012-09-03, 09:33   Link #479
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I'm still expecting it to corrupt her mind, and that Kaitou is the only one who can snap her out of it, much like she got him out of his Phi Brain trance in the previous season.

Melancholy's bitch status is increasing tenfold. I can't tell if it's the Ring that's making her do all that, or if she truly is that evil. Might have something to do with how she's related to Klondike (I too think she might be his daughter). It's at least interesting to know that Klondike isn't some made-up character (or at least not a dead one, like the POG's Count Pythagoras) and that we actually get to see his face now. Seems like he'll be joining in on the fun next episode.
i noticed that in the opening when kaito runs to face freecell, we see nonoha untying her hair, she is actually phasing with those greyish lines all over her. just like in kaito's dream. i guess chances are that she will get stuck in that world like how kaito freaked out last season.
Old 2012-09-04, 16:33   Link #480
Diveman

Spoiler for Phi Brain ep 22 AKA we're getting close to the end???: