Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-07-08, 21:27   Link #81
G.o.S
~desu♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hopcroft View Post
Spoiler for Hidamari Sketch x365 episode 1:
How come Sae's chest look kinda big o____0 Then why did she prayed to have bigger chest in season 1, I wonder
Anyway, loving x365. Everybody is back and I'm looking for more funny moments in this show
Old 2008-07-08, 22:28   Link #82
Midonin
Last Engage

Finally got to watching the first episode tonight. That was...beautiful. Everything Hidamari and everything Shaft and Shinbo, I missed it. Very nice seeing how everything began. Sure, they're weird, but that's why we love them.

Highly await the rest.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 00:35   Link #83
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.o.S View Post
How come Sae's chest look kinda big o____0 Then why did she prayed to have bigger chest in season 1, I wonder
It's all about perspective. Some angles are more flattering than others.

Sae has never had a big rack. Not compared to Hiro or Miyako, and certainly not compared to Yoshinoya-sensei.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 18:06   Link #84
Michael Hopcroft
Embarrassed!

Send a message via AIM to Michael Hopcroft
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.o.S View Post
I am convinced that Sae wants to be percieved as a good girl. Never mind that she invents ridiculous stories about her dealings with boys, or that she apparently writes pulpy shoujo-ai for a living. She still wants people to see her as a good girl, euqal emphasis on both words. Which leads to some frustraytion for por Hiro, who at least knows better than to press the issue.

Quote:
Anyway, loving x365. Everybody is back and I'm looking for more funny moments in this show
the rest of the series ought to be good.
Old 2008-07-10, 05:48   Link #85
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Well episode 2 is supposed to air sometime Thursday...ironcially, thats the same day as my birthday, so its a good birthday present for me...a new episode of Hidamari sketch!

Anyways, since season 1 covered most stories from the vol.1 manga, season two will most likely use stories from vol.2 and the newly released vol.3. Anyone know if during those later volumes, the four girls are now one school grade higher?
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 14:39   Link #86
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 17:48   Link #87
klowny
OH NO

i thought this was cute and sexual at the same time if only i had an ava gif of this lol
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 23:29   Link #88
Ottocycle

@serenade_beta: Principal's wanting of chocolate was awesome. Especially the Ya-hoooo~ IMO that was the funniest scene of the ep.

Oh and the sumo jokes XD.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 00:31   Link #89
Tabris

I saw this thread and the first thing I thought was, wait, Hidamarix365 has already started!?

I thought it didn't start until August or something.

Just watched episode 1 and the animation was fantastic to say the least. Now I've just got to wait for, as spoonsubs put it, the "wideface version".
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 13:37   Link #90
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klowny View Post

i thought this was cute and sexual at the same time if only i had an ava gif of this lol
The frantic mood and panting had me a bit aroused as well.

Well, seems everything is back to normal for the second ep - as far as "normal" goes for the HS world.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 16:32   Link #91
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by klowny View Post

Thinking about it now, I didn't realize that it would make me feel that way until I seen this GIF. The animation was so good in the first episode that I was mostly focusing on how well the animation was made instead of Yuno's expression made during that scene. Loved that scene!!

Anyways, I haven't thought of this, but do you guys think that they made Yuno's chest a bit bigger than it was in season 1??
Old 2008-07-11, 22:50   Link #92
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

yay for more Hidamari..... now to just find freaking time to WATCH it.
Old 2008-07-11, 23:32   Link #93
Jiji
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Anyways, I haven't thought of this, but do you guys think that they made Yuno's chest a bit bigger than it was in season 1??
That shot of Yunocchi on the couch with her mug of tea was a bit of a surprise to me, too, but as Sorrow said up there,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
It's all about perspective. Some angles are more flattering than others.
The fact remains that Yunocchi and Sae are *relatively* small in the chest, especially compared to their friends and their (gulp) teacher...
All this interest in this topic makes me wonder if one of the Japanese sites might have the character's "3-sizes" and birthdays on them.

And did someone say "sumo"??
Jiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:52   Link #94
zzeroparticle
NEET

Send a message via AIM to zzeroparticle
I like how a lot of the talk has shifted to the characters chest sizes. Guess it can't really be helped there.

In any event, the first episode was very enjoyable from start to finish in that it was able to capture the quirkiness from the first season perfectly while being able to keep with the fact that this series is all about life in general. While watching this episode, I just couldn't help but have a goofy grin plastered across my face. It was that good.

It also helps that the OP is filled to the brim with a strange sort of energy that isn't unlike Sketch Switch. I'm going to need some time to put my finger on what makes the OP so addicting to listen to.
zzeroparticle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 02:58   Link #95
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

heh.... zzeroparticle beat me with that review. "watashi mo" .... I spent the entire episode 1 with a huge goofy grin plastered on my face. The episode made me very happy. Shinbo kept his surrealism reined just right, the dialog was hilarious and sweet, and I'm entertained by the "origins" introduction.
Old 2008-07-12, 23:16   Link #96
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Since theres no sign of episode 2 being subbed yet, I re-watched episode one again.
I think the opening theme and ending theme of this new season is much better than season 1. The opening theme is pretty addicting and so is the ending theme song as well.
This season also implies heavily about how Sae reacts towards Hiro both in the opening and during the episode. Seems like theres some yuri going on.

I like the ending theme song more than the opening though, maybe because the four heroines all have some sort of symbol that their own. Like Yuno has the "X", Miyako has the cat paw because of the sun burn she got from season 1, Hiro has that jellyfish looking symbol because of her hair, and Sae has rectangular glasses as her symbol in the ending song.

Last edited by Ultima_Rasengan05; 2008-07-12 at 23:39.
Old 2008-07-13, 08:19   Link #97
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Am I correct in thinking there are, or will be, HD releases of this show as well as the SD ones? The first season was televised in both formats, as I recall, with the HD releases coming a bit later than the SD ones. Should we expect the same pattern for x365?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:31   Link #98
Jiji
*Scanlator

Way back at this post, I noted the broadcast schedule at that time for x365. Check out the link.
But the short answer is "yes", there will be BS-i versions starting with ep #1 on the 24th. Spoon Subs (IIRC) has said something implying that they will do widescreen versions from those raws.
I can't wait.
Jiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 09:44   Link #99
tigerwoods

Send a message via MSN to tigerwoods
Episode 2 was another great episode!

Spoiler for Episode 2:
Old 2008-07-13, 23:02   Link #100
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Episode 2:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote