AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2010-11-09, 02:43   Link #41
Lumine
Band Army Member

Someone know the name of the 5 ending song?
Old 2010-11-09, 07:50   Link #42
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Orange, I think.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 21:15   Link #43
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Yeah, I really like her singing voice. Azunyan's on the other hand, sucks (unfortunately).
I have to agree with that... I have reviewed Ayana's other works (Help!! from MM!) and it was horrible. Sure the song was catchy, but her singing voice is horrendous.

For the OP single, I liked the first two songs a lot. Sadly, Neo Moon is the bad apple since it lacked energy and was boring. When I audiosurfed this, I keep messing up because of how boring it is...
Old 2010-11-14, 04:26   Link #44
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Irony was catchy enough to make me keep watching the show, since I was unsure initially.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 00:11   Link #45
XtraRyce

ClariS: at first they sounded new, but I smelled something fishy about them, so I made some extensive research

"Irony" was composed by livetune, a famous Vocaloid composer who made "Light Song", "Strobe Nights", and "Last Night, Good Night"

...but it wasn't Livetune's first time to collaborate with ClariS. Back then, they are still named as "アリス☆クララ", and they had a couple of singles: "Drop" and "Kimi no Yume wo Miyou".

...then I got curious of their voices because they sounded too familiar. I tried to compare them with another girl duo called "binaria"which was composed of Nagi and Annabel. For those who didn't know, Nagi sang "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" (Bakemonogatari ED), and Annabel sang "My Heaven" (Canaan ED). binaria had been releasing stuff since 2006. They had a completely different genre back at binaria days, lots of "selective" stuff, since they had dark, goth-y, close-to-none musical instruments. It was entirely ambient music.

sorry for tl;dr, but I just thought of sharing this ^^;;
Old 2010-11-15, 06:11   Link #46
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Here's ClariS - irony PV with Karaoke Subs

Spoiler for Contains dancing people....and a little girl.:
Old 2010-11-15, 18:40   Link #47
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraRyce View Post
ClariS: at first they sounded new, but I smelled something fishy about them, so I made some extensive research

"Irony" was composed by livetune, a famous Vocaloid composer who made "Light Song", "Strobe Nights", and "Last Night, Good Night"

...but it wasn't Livetune's first time to collaborate with ClariS. Back then, they are still named as "アリス☆クララ", and they had a couple of singles: "Drop" and "Kimi no Yume wo Miyou".

...then I got curious of their voices because they sounded too familiar. I tried to compare them with another girl duo called "binaria"which was composed of Nagi and Annabel. For those who didn't know, Nagi sang "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" (Bakemonogatari ED), and Annabel sang "My Heaven" (Canaan ED). binaria had been releasing stuff since 2006. They had a completely different genre back at binaria days, lots of "selective" stuff, since they had dark, goth-y, close-to-none musical instruments. It was entirely ambient music.

Hmm how sure are you on the Nagi part as I've listened to most of her songs that I can find and I can't say I really hear similar in singing between Irony and her other songs where it's pretty easy to tell her voice generally. And I've only heard Annabel sing Canaan ED so I can't judge there.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 21:29   Link #48
XtraRyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Hmm how sure are you on the Nagi part as I've listened to most of her songs that I can find and I can't say I really hear similar in singing between Irony and her other songs where it's pretty easy to tell her voice generally. And I've only heard Annabel sing Canaan ED so I can't judge there.
It's hard for me to show proof since it's all just a personal speculation, but you might want to check out how they sing in binaria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtzJr9Vd5h4
Old 2010-11-15, 22:11   Link #49
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
It's hard for me to show proof since it's all just a personal speculation, but you might want to check out how they sing in binaria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtzJr9Vd5h4
Hmmm, listening to the Binaria songs[listened to a few from redirects] it seems a bit like Nagi in them, though a far different tone than from that I've heard when she sings alone, so I see it as unlikely being here unless she either pulled a third tone or sang a relative small part when she sang for ClariS, as none of the three songs on single really felt like Nagi's singing to me.

Though I'd love for that to actually be the case since I've been a fan of Nagi singing since the first time I heard Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari last year .
MAL
Old 2010-11-15, 22:53   Link #50
XtraRyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Though I'd love for that to actually be the case since I've been a fan of Nagi singing since the first time I heard Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari last year .
Same here XD

Even if ClariS are a different set of people, I'd still love them.
Old 2010-11-16, 19:39   Link #51
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Masquerade! by Kana Hanazawa is a good ending, just wished it was longer then 37 seconds
Old 2010-11-17, 23:57   Link #52
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Masquerade! by Kana Hanazawa is a good ending, just wished it was longer then 37 seconds
Don't worry if the pattern follows you'll be able to find the 90 sec version by about next week and full version sometime after that.
MAL
Old 2010-11-27, 01:44   Link #53
xKeen

Quote:

Ah, explains why the song kinda reminds me of Packaged

Credits to Pellissier~
xKeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 21:05   Link #54
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:

...then I got curious of their voices because they sounded too familiar. I tried to compare them with another girl duo called "binaria"which was composed of Nagi and Annabel. For those who didn't know, Nagi sang "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" (Bakemonogatari ED), and Annabel sang "My Heaven" (Canaan ED)....
Thanks a lot for this. Based on that one cut, I don't yet see any reason to think ClariS/Alice and Clara are the same as binaria. It's possible, but I'm going to keep hold of the "two middle-school girls" story for a while yet.

I loved nagi in Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari, however. Like her in this live PV, too (especially if that's her).

But it's great to know more about the person/people making the music -- livetune (credited as "kz" both here and for Alice and Clara?).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 18:19   Link #55
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Dunno where else to put this.

http://tubedubber.com/#NtlJNvfbwmc:j...0:100:0:0:true
Old 2010-11-29, 20:18   Link #56
Andrelol

Beat Hazard + irony = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWDziZo-IMM

LOL
Old 2010-11-29, 21:42   Link #57
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrelol View Post
This brought a good laugh the beat and the game somehow mix together strangely
Old 2010-12-03, 18:27   Link #58
Andrelol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
This brought a good laugh the beat and the game somehow mix together strangely
Yeah.

This was the normal difficulty level. It gets really crazy on hardcore, insane or suicidal (lol) modes.
Old 2010-12-20, 23:32   Link #59
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

woah..so no wonder why kz appeared in the Composer list.

Wierd...I thought I heard Miku in Irony. =P

EDIT:
Got ahold of the sisters' Character Single ED1 Single (and I think there's ED2 in it too). I'm shocked. It's imouto-catchy. xD

Ima put a review sometime. =P

Here it is:

1. Imouto Please!
Wow...J-Rap+ a little Techno Pop? AWESOME! =P
No comment on its awesomeness...add the tsundere quality of the song XD It's just...wow. =P

2. Shine!
Simply. awesome. I should have watched ED1 and ED2 in Ore no Imouto..(which I think I did but forgot due to the other 12 EDs in Oreimo) awwwesome. Although it's pretty clear..
Imouto Please! > Shine!

One thing is similar though that makes it good. It's that imouto quality: the feeling that it's from your imouto-chan. XD

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2010-12-22 at 00:52.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 00:30   Link #60
HitoriTomoyo
Tomoe Mami Fan

Putting the show aside....

I think Irony is the best OP in the Fall Season; nothing else this season really stands up to it.

There's one track from the OST that I really like, so I can't wait for it to be released (the rest of the OST is just bonus if it ever comes out ).

TOMOE MAMI FOREVER <3
HitoriTomoyo is offline   Reply With Quote