AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2007-01-04, 13:39   Link #241
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumempixusxast View Post
The Bara one is perfect. If only I had money, but only the Shinku's PVC concerns me at this moment.
Bara and SHinku pvs are much wanted, but le gasp, the two items would coem to over a hundred pounds.

I really want the Shinku pvc, but for now i purchased the limiited edition Shinku that coems with manga 7. Much cheaper!
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 18:06   Link #242
klinton

Send a message via Yahoo to klinton
I found some pics (all taken from JP's official site) of the dolls as they'll look in your hands, as opposed to those early images pictured in the flyer:

I dunno...I like the fact that these are indeed dolls similar in size to the actual characters (with joints and body structures similar to the animation). And despite the larger than average heads...I think that suits a doll based on an anime, personally. I like them a lot better than the previously released Shinku, and you can get the whole set for less than the price of that one...

There's definately something freaking magical about having Shinku flopped out on your shelf...hehe.
klinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 18:26   Link #243
klinton

Oh yeah, and another plus - besides the dolls themselves - is the accessories. They're well thought out, and made with such detail I like them almost as much as the girls:

Shinku and accessories:

Hina's accessories:
Old 2007-01-04, 19:01   Link #244
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Im just guessing what accesories each doll will have (i really love the new images you posted, and you can see that Kana's hair is actually pale green). Im just wondering cos some dolls have more props an dpersonal effects then others.

Sugintou = Sword, some feathers maybe (yakult!)

Kanaria = parasol, egg roll, violin

Brasuisho = amythyst sword, perhaps some crystals

Suseiseki: Watering can, flowery hamburger (?)

Soseiseki: Shears
Old 2007-01-04, 19:09   Link #245
klinton

I don't know who's comming with what...only Shinku and Hinaichiago have been released this far. I've got Suigintou comming at the end of this month, so I can tell you what she comes with when she arrives.

Edit: I just checked the pre-order listing for Suiseiseki (who ships in March), and she comes with her winding key, watering can, and a doll stand. Suigintou comes with her winding key, sword, and doll stand.
Old 2007-01-04, 19:22   Link #246
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
I don't know who's comming with what...only Shinku and Hinaichiago have been released this far. I've got Suigintou comming at the end of this month, so I can tell you what she comes with when she arrives.

Edit: I just checked the pre-order listing for Suiseiseki (who ships in March), and she comes with her winding key, watering can, and a doll stand. Suigintou comes with her winding key, sword, and doll stand.
Hmmm.......I wonder if theyll include Kanaria's parasol or her violin.......(the egg rolls would be a nice touch)
Old 2007-01-04, 19:26   Link #247
klinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
Hmmm.......I wonder if theyll include Kanaria's parasol or her violin.......(the egg rolls would be a nice touch)
I think they'll probably include the violin. If you notice, Shinku didn't include her cane (which annoys me....I'm currently looking for a suitable substitute). But, knowing JP, they may just go all out and include the both, as they are key elements to the character. Many a Pullip doll is notable for including insane amounts of accessories.
Old 2007-01-05, 02:28   Link #248
Cz
Needs more sleep~

I was laughing at Hina Ichigo's accessories. Now they look fun. Maybe I should get the Shinku one, my favorite character.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 02:42   Link #249
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

as always, Kirakishou is the forgive
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 03:39   Link #250
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Hey all...I've been going through this forum lately, and have to thank you all for soo much information lately. I really didn't realize Rozen Maiden had such a following outside of Japan...heh.

Anyhow...I've been eyballing this thread, as I've only recently gotten re-interested in the series with the launch of JP's Rozen line. I was a little shocked to see such adversity to the dolls here.

Just thought I'd share a pic or two, to see if you can't see just how fantastic these girls are...dunno they seem to be maligned a lot (here by the Rozen fans, and on the Pullip boards by the Pullip fans...). I for one can't wait to get them all (Suigintou is comming later this month...especially excited for her after having watched Overture over the weekend).

Shinku in her coffret (made by another company, not JP):

And the promo art for the entire line (Canaria is the only real dissapointment, as far as I'm concerned...but I'll get her anyway, heh):
Yes, many people agree with me. Bara is the best!

@Rm-fan: Kirakishou is the forgive? (what does this mean?)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 05:10   Link #251
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

@BLITZ that we can see that Kirakishou never apear in calendars, art books or dolls, she is always forget.

P.D. i wanna mean forget and not forgive, sorry my mistake
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 08:33   Link #252
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
I think they'll probably include the violin. If you notice, Shinku didn't include her cane (which annoys me....I'm currently looking for a suitable substitute). But, knowing JP, they may just go all out and include the both, as they are key elements to the character. Many a Pullip doll is notable for including insane amounts of accessories.
Yes, I was wondering about the cane. Where is Shinku without her cane of dooom???

(It would habe been cool if they gave Hina the Elephant watering can, or Suiseiseki the Truth Crocodile.)

It really sucks that Kirakishou gets left out, because she has gone of my favorite RM designs. Even though there are eight RM palm characters gashapons, the eight character is Kunkun. (it kind of grossed me out, because he sits on a chair with a large spike on it, and youfix him in place by sliding the spike up a hole in his butt.)

I knew Blitz would love the Bara. I really am going to get her now. Shell be my special Pullip friend.
Old 2007-01-05, 08:38   Link #253
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Bara and SHinku pvs are much wanted, but le gasp, the two items would coem to over a hundred pounds.

I really want the Shinku pvc, but for now i purchased the limiited edition Shinku that coems with manga 7. Much cheaper!
That's right! I give you reason that this Shinku from the Limited edition is drastically cheaper, especially the one I recently found on Ebay which one is cheaper than the normal retailing price. DEMO!!! The PVC is perfectly sculpted in comparison according to me. It can't be helped. For the first time I say fie to my usual doctrine to find cheapest one possible.

Look at the differences:
Shinku's PVC

Shinku's little statue issue of a limited edition manga (the seventh)
This one is almost as fair as the last one but it lacks something for me, likely the face(the eyes are not perfectly defined, I mean a little blurred), I dunno, as if I was a professional figure criticiser
Quantumempixusxast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 08:55   Link #254
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumempixusxast View Post
That's right! I give you reason that this Shinku from the Limited edition is drastically cheaper, especially the one I recently found on Ebay which one is cheaper than the normal retailing price. DEMO!!! The PVC is perfectly sculpted in comparison according to me. It can't be helped. For the first time I say fie to my usual doctrine to find cheapest one possible.

Look at the differences:
Shinku's PVC

Shinku's little statue issue of a limited edition manga (the seventh)
This one is almost as fair as the last one but it lacks something for me, likely the face(the eyes are not perfectly defined, I mean a little blurred), I dunno, as if I was a professional figure criticiser

I know, I know! I really want the Shinku pvc so much...........but i can imagine what my family might say if they see me bying it. Im just going to wait a bit longer before i buy it, to be the pride of my collection (i had a figgie of Ren from DearS, but our evil cleaners snapped all her hair off and trhew it away. I had to go through the bin to fidn them again and blue tack them on. They also chucked some doll acceseries, jewellery, dolls, change, and my signed picture from Mizuno Junko)
Old 2007-01-05, 10:04   Link #255
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12 View Post
I was laughing at Hina Ichigo's accessories. Now they look fun. Maybe I should get the Shinku one, my favorite character.
Hina accessories.... Must have..

Waaaaahhhh I want them all!
Old 2007-01-05, 15:13   Link #256
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Hey guys, I was talking to an ebay seller from whom i usally buy my pullips, and they tell me it seems Jun Planning are rleasing the RMs every other month. So it seems the next doll will be out in May. (im hoping it will be Kana or Bara.)
Old 2007-01-05, 18:29   Link #257
klinton

Quote:
It really sucks that Kirakishou gets left out, because she has gone of my favorite RM designs.
It makes sense though...as she has no physical body. It'd seem strange to make a doll that doesn't technically exist. I guess you could just imagine that she's there in spirit as that's all she really should be...heh.
Old 2007-01-06, 22:26   Link #258
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
It makes sense though...as she has no physical body. It'd seem strange to make a doll that doesn't technically exist. I guess you could just imagine that she's there in spirit as that's all she really should be...heh.
No wonder she's insane. No body, no merchandising, no exposure means she's one very angry rose cyclops doll.
Old 2007-01-08, 13:41   Link #259
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Shinku has decided to take up residence with me!

After smacking me aroudn the head and demanding Darjeeling, and calling my mother a lowly wench, i was able to please her by putting on Kunkun and giving her a flowery hamburger. She;'s chillin' with Scheris from S-cry-ed now.

Old 2007-01-09, 04:12   Link #260
ashe
くぽ!

Quote:
I for one can't wait to get them all (Suigintou is comming later this month...especially excited for her after having watched Overture over the weekend).

that's awfully fast! mine will still be at the end of march. and not even sure if there will still be a stock, more like 50-50 as I just have it pre-ordered. wow, seems like you're collecting them all!