AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-02, 20:47   Link #20581
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

By spec, Revive is the best, however it lacks room to develop. Revive is a crutch character if I.S.-verse, has high level and initial stat, but all of the unique unit surpass it mid-game.
Old 2012-02-02, 20:51   Link #20582
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Why do people say CharlottE's Revive is inferior when there's barely any difference in stats? 2nd and 3rd Gen don't seem to have much difference.

Side note - You don't need the suit to pilot, right?
Old 2012-02-02, 20:58   Link #20583
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Did not do the research duh, including the author himself (just ask Box) which means he's contradicting himself. The statement in my post above is based on real life and common game rules, as well as analysis put upon the rest of unit (each of them has defined flaws, Raphael has not, except for not having energy weapon).

You don't need to, but you might as well using only underwear (M did this in Reaching for You) or outright naked. Normal clothes interferes with synchronization, the construction of I.S. outfit minimizes the interference.
Old 2012-02-02, 21:05   Link #20584
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Why is everyone so obsessed with the IS? They're practically glorified sports wear.

Side note - Why do they interfere? It's not like it's being weighed down or anything.
Old 2012-02-02, 21:13   Link #20585
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Sadly, no, I have to agree with Laura. True that nowadays it's only used for sport... except many countries (especially America ) still continue the military grade "I.S. killer" unit such as Silver Gospel and related weapon. It's like using tactical nukes for an Olympic tournament

(Doesn't justify her wanton violence and excessive ego though, just saying she has a point in that matter)

Explained as I.S. responding to the pilot's bioelectricity. I.S. outfit is like a selective sponge that lest the signal travel from pilot's skin to the I.S.' electro-receptor. Normal clothes will disturb this process.
Old 2012-02-02, 21:34   Link #20586
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
By spec, Revive is the best, however it lacks room to develop. Revive is a crutch character if I.S.-verse, has high level and initial stat, but all of the unique unit surpass it mid-game.
Well, didn't they say that the 2nd generation IS was based around customising weapons, and 3rd generation is focused on anti-IS weaponry?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 21:42   Link #20587
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah but still, most of the weapon is hardly unique (and no energy weapon, natch).

The point of Third generations is an unique weapon system to take out other I.S. (probably to emulate one-off ability). While the CONCEPT (emphasis for Tabane's interference) of gen-4 units return to versatility of 2nd Generation, using transformable frame instead of preprogrammed equipment.
Old 2012-02-02, 21:43   Link #20588
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I just don't get what's the hype. Sure, these things are powerful. But you need resources, manpower, money, and a load of other things to get make them usable. Who has these things? The primarily male dominated government.

Then wouldn't it be best to go commando? Granted, no one probably wants to do that
Old 2012-02-02, 21:48   Link #20589
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My theory is that I.S. development became a mirror to a country's entire military force. I knew that's stupid concept, but smart people use that wisely. As I said, it would makes sense if I.S. presence are integrated directly into military, therefore they get a fraction of budget for development.

No, panties and bra won't interfere with the control. So, the best would be still the swimsuit.

Once again, the existence of zettai ryouiki is redundant considering the whole purpose of I.S. outfit. The shoes somewhat makes sense, however.
Old 2012-02-02, 22:14   Link #20590
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant the whole "Women are now better than us and we have no possible way of fighting back". It'd make sense if the IS were allowed to run loose or something, but this isn't the case here as shown.

Maybe the stocking are for comfort purposes? I don't think putting on slabs of metal on your legs with no cloth is very comfortable. Then again, they do it for the arms
Old 2012-02-02, 22:16   Link #20591
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Someone stole my idea for my new fic in ff.net!! Grrrrrrrrrrr >.<
Old 2012-02-02, 22:20   Link #20592
Eratas123

@ Yachi - It's alright It looks to be not as canon anyway. Ichika has a mom and Houki's shy
Old 2012-02-02, 22:22   Link #20593
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Yachi - It's alright It looks to be not as canon anyway. Ichika has a mom and Houki's shy
Not that, the other one! I mean, the New one! on TOP!
Old 2012-02-02, 22:25   Link #20594
Eratas123

Isn't it the one abput the Future? The title's "The Future and what lies behind it."

Side note - Thanks for Favoriting me
Old 2012-02-02, 22:26   Link #20595
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Isn't it the one abput the Future? The title's "The Future and what lies behind it."

Side note - Thanks for Favoriting me
Yep, that one!

@Side note - No problem, I like "Future Imperfect" much xD
Old 2012-02-02, 22:30   Link #20596
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Then what's the problem? Me and Fangking have the same Idea's for FI. Granted, he's using one where the kid's are 15-17 and fighting Ichika. Mine's Rom-com and Dark fic (somewhat).

Side note - It's giving me a headache, actually Keeping the entire cast In character while adding kid's is very tedious. Now I have to add Kanzashi's, Chifuyu's, Madoka's (if I add her), and Tabane's. Not to mention the flaming I'll get when I show Kazuma doesn't have a biological mom.
Old 2012-02-02, 22:36   Link #20597
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Yachi - Then what's the problem? Me and Fangking have the same Idea's for FI. Granted, he's using one where the kid's are 15-17 and fighting Ichika. Mine's Rom-com and Dark fic (somewhat).

Side note - It's giving me a headache, actually Keeping the entire cast In character while adding kid's is very tedious. Now I have to add Kanzashi's, Chifuyu's, Madoka's (if I add her), and Tabane's. Not to mention the flaming I'll get when I show Kazuma doesn't have a biological mom.
Good for you same idea, mine, same idea, same topic, same events! FTW

@Side note - How about do a little ELIMINATION?
Old 2012-02-02, 22:38   Link #20598
Eratas123

@ Yachi - I thought it was alternate worlds as well? That's different

Side note - What do you mean?
Old 2012-02-02, 22:40   Link #20599
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Yachi - I thought it was alternate worlds as well? That's different

Side note - What do you mean?
Yeah, but we have one source of idea... ._. I might as well as change the plans

@Side note - Hmm, I really don't know why I said that, but what's inside my head is get rid of one and introduce another one That would be very humorous (Getting rid is not killing! XD)
Old 2012-02-02, 22:40   Link #20600
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I meant the whole "Women are now better than us and we have no possible way of fighting back". It'd make sense if the IS were allowed to run loose or something, but this isn't the case here as shown.
Hence I call bullshit on Ichika's part. In my fanon at least, someone (cough*Joshua*cough) managed to obliterate a Pseudo Stratos using a tank. (granted, most of it's technologies are derived from I.S. tech, still there's no I.S. core involved... at all. And the design was so conventional, it doesn't funny).

Quote:
Maybe the stocking are for comfort purposes? I don't think putting on slabs of metal on your legs with no cloth is very comfortable. Then again, they do it for the arms
The mens lacked them, so that's out of question. On the other hand, the SHOES keeps your foot from slipping during the refitting process.

Quote:
Likewise, me and my ideas for TO-Love-Ru. Not a problem anymore.

Quote:
The farmers reaps what they sow.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest