AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-28, 12:04   Link #19161
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

that latest chapter with the ghost busters rip made me laugh.. for a few seconds... before i wanted to kill the writer
Old 2011-02-28, 12:50   Link #19162
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

In reality, Ura-Moka could have defeated Hokuto on her own, she only used a single kick to take him down, the only reason she had trouble was because whe was concerned for Tsukune's safety.
This isn't quite true: even she was having trouble against Hokuto. Though she was far stronger in terms of strength, in fully transformed mode, Hokuto had those razor-sharp blades... even Moka, when she tried to attack him, couldn't get past those. It took Tsukune throwing himself in the way of the blades to create an opening for her to take down Hokuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Extra chapter was funny.

But Moka "Does anyone still want to kiss me?"

ALL "No"

Omg Tsukune , you missed an opportunity ! ^^
As we've seen several times, no matter how powerful she is, Inner is still a girl at heart... dammit Tsukune, you'd better get that girl!

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 12:59   Link #19163
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
As we've seen several times, no matter how powerful she is, Inner is still a girl at heart... dammit Tsukune, you'd better get that girl!
Which is what Tsukune is slowly working on, and is getting quite some progress on getting Inner Moka, if we compare her recent character behavior's, with how she behaved at the beginning of the R+V manga... it's just that getting such a strong willed girl as Inner Moka takes time, but I have no doubt that Tsukune will succeeded in that task near the end of the R+V manga...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 13:02   Link #19164
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

he cought the case of the ichigo's....

oh, like my new tag i added to this topic?
Old 2011-02-28, 13:08   Link #19165
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Which is what Tsukune is slowly working on, and is getting quite some progress on getting Inner Moka, if we compare her recent character behavior's, with how she behaved at the beginning of the R+V manga... it's just that getting such a strong willed girl as Inner Moka takes time, but I have no doubt that Tsukune will succeeded in that task near the end of the R+V manga...
I do believe we tend to call that character type a tsundere... and hence why I love her!

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 16:15   Link #19166
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yay, just a few days before the raws are released for Ch40.

One of the things i liked about Ura-Moka's and Tsukune's relationship progress, is when she was thinking about him on the airship, Ura-Moka truly loves Tsukune, to bad her vampiric pride will prevent her from admitting it until near the end or if we are lucky before the end.

MOKA X TSUKUNE FOREVER!!!

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-02-28 at 16:29.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 06:00   Link #19167
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Yay, just a few days before the raws are released for Ch40.

One of the things i liked about Ura-Moka's and Tsukune's relationship progress, is when she was thinking about him on the airship, Ura-Moka truly loves Tsukune, to bad her vampiric pride will prevent her from admitting it until near the end or if we are lucky before the end.

MOKA X TSUKUNE FOREVER!!!
I doubt pride has anything to do with it. I remember the extra chapter were the vampire impostor tried to take Moka but then Ura-Moka eventually said that vampires are now allowed to get into a relationship with whoever they like rather than only other vampires, unless you mean that there's another reason behind her reluctance.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 07:56   Link #19168
Tachibana
タチバナ

It IS her pride as a vampire, that is preventing her from admitting it. In the beginning of season II in Ch1, Ura-Moka said "My supreme pride as a vampire, will not allow a lowly human like you to get near me". So yes, it is her pride as a vampire that won't allow her to admit it.

From Ch26 all the way to Ch38, it has been made clear that Ura-Moka loves Tsukune, however, whether or not it's still a pride issue right now it's hard to tell, if it is, than Tsukune has almost "broken" through her barrier of pride, but once he "breaks" through than she will admit her love and feelings for him, unless he already has and she is just waiting for the "right moment" to tell him or for them to be together.
Old 2011-03-01, 08:06   Link #19169
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
It IS her pride as a vampire, that is preventing her from admitting it. In the beginning of season II in Ch1, Ura-Moka said "My supreme pride as a vampire, will not allow a lowly human like you to get near me". So yes, it is her pride as a vampire that won't allow her to admit it.

From Ch26 all the way to Ch38, it has been made clear that Ura-Moka loves Tsukune, however, whether or not it's still a pride issue right now it's hard to tell, if it is, than Tsukune has almost "broken" through her barrier of pride, but once he "breaks" through than she will admit her love and feelings for him, unless he already has and she is just waiting for the "right moment" to tell him or for them to be together.
One could make an argument that Tsukune already broke through Moka's pride. Very early on in the series, Moka outright claimed she loves Tsukune (shortly after the art teacher arc). This was, of course, Omote Moka. However, I do believe that Omote Moka is part of the complete Moka but not truly her (hence why she's the "fake" personality) Ura and Omote Moka's feelings are certainly the same, but one is better at not being controlled by them than the other. Ura has had a thing for Tsukune throughout the entire series but didn't let them get to her completely. But yeah, I see what you mean about her pride now.
Old 2011-03-01, 08:44   Link #19170
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, Omote-Moka did say back in Ch27, that her and Ura-Moka both have the same feelings for Tsukune and that they also want to protect him, to which Ura-Moka agreed, and i do agree with the Art Teacher Arc thing. I guess what i meant about Ura-Moka's feelings for Tsukune from Ch26 to Ch38 is that Ura-Moka's love for Tsukune was becoming more clear, when in reality she was already starting to fall for him from the first Season. so yeah, i agree.

But i can't wait to see what Ura and Omote think of Tsukune when they are reunited.

I wonder if we will be seeing new cover art?, it will be 4 chapters when Ch40 comes out...
Old 2011-03-01, 08:54   Link #19171
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
But i can't wait to see what Ura and Omote think of Tsukune when they are reunited.

I wonder if we will be seeing new cover art?, it will be 4 chapters when Ch40 comes out...
I doubt their opinion will change. Since both Omote and Ura think and feel the same way about things, the true Moka will be no different with respect to Tsukune. As for the cover, I'm not really expecting anything except for Moka and Tsukune together
Old 2011-03-01, 09:00   Link #19172
Chris38

I don't think that we will be seeing a color page in chapter 40, since they appear once every 5 chapters ( 23,27,31,36 and by my calculations the next cover page is going to appear in chapter 41)...

Regarding how Moka is going to react after she reunites with Tsukune, I think that first of all she's going to be shocked to see hm there , after all Inner Moka left with Akua to protect Tsukune from getting injured again, so while I think that inside she's going to be grateful for Tsukune's rescue attempt, but I doubt she's going to reveal her emotions to Tsukune, and probably is going to try to cover her true emotions in her usual Tsundere fashion... but, honestly speaking Moka's and Tsukune's reunion depends on the situation that Tsukune and Moka are going to reunite in... and currently I doubt we can predict when Tsukune and Moka are going to reunite with each other again...
Old 2011-03-01, 09:11   Link #19173
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I don't think that we will be seeing a color page in chapter 40, since they appear once every 5 chapters ( 23,27,31,36 and by my calculations the next cover page is going to appear in chapter 41)...

Regarding how Moka is going to react after she reunites with Tsukune, I think that first of all she's going to be shocked to see hm there , after all Inner Moka left with Akua to protect Tsukune from getting injured again, so while I think that inside she's going to be grateful for Tsukune's rescue attempt, but I doubt she's going to reveal her emotions to Tsukune, and probably is going to try to cover her true emotions in her usual Tsundere fashion... but, honestly speaking Moka's and Tsukune's reunion depends on the situation that Tsukune and Moka are going to reunite in... and currently I doubt we can predict when Tsukune and Moka are going to reunite with each other again...
On the contrary, I think Moka will be very happy to see him. I say that because when she went with Akua, she believed it was because the group was in no condition to counter Akua without risking the lives of Fong Fong's parents. I'm quite certain she's actually expecting Tsukune to come for her.
Old 2011-03-01, 09:53   Link #19174
Tachibana
タチバナ

I agree with you on that one.

Ura-Moka and Omote-Moka will be greatly impressed on Tsukune's development when he battles Akua.
Old 2011-03-01, 10:21   Link #19175
cyberdemon

Quote:
I agree with you on that one.

Ura-Moka and Omote-Moka will be greatly impressed on Tsukune's development when he battles Akua.
and hopefully so will Akua I think it would be interesting to see her pride as a vampire, her desire for his shinso blood, and her hatred of humans put to the test because she could possibly grow feelings for Tsukune. Maybe seeing Akua move in will make Inner moka a bit more honest with herself.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 10:29   Link #19176
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
and hopefully so will Akua I think it would be interesting to see her pride as a vampire, her desire for his shinso blood, and her hatred of humans put to the test because she could possibly grow feelings for Tsukune. Maybe seeing Akua move in will make Inner moka a bit more honest with herself.
If Akua knew Tsukune was after Moka, I think she would be more determined then ever to put his life to rest rather than fall for him. She's too possessive of Moka to shift her interest to someone else, particularly when there's competition for her current interest.
Old 2011-03-01, 10:49   Link #19177
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
If Akua knew Tsukune was after Moka, I think she would be more determined then ever to put his life to rest rather than fall for him. She's too possessive of Moka to shift her interest to someone else, particularly when there's competition for her current interest.
I agree with you that she would probably try to eliminate Tsukune first, if she knew that he is also after Moka, rather then fall for him, unless it's going to be revealed to her that Tsukune is the only one capable of removing the Rosario - which might change Akua's mind about killing Tsukune, at least until he releases Moka's seal...

Still, I believe that when Tsukune is going to see Akua again, he's not going to be as weak as he currently is, and will probably be able to take care of himself, even against someone as strong as Akua, and it's not like debating about how things could develop if Akua knew that Tsukune is after Moka, since it's not like what was already written is going to change, but it might affect how the "fight" between Akua and Tsukune is going to look like... of course, if Outer Moka is going to slip some things to Akua, about her relationship with Tsukune...
Old 2011-03-01, 10:56   Link #19178
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I agree with you that she would probably try to eliminate Tsukune first, if she knew that he is also after Moka, rather then fall for him, unless it's going to be revealed to her that Tsukune is the only one capable of removing the Rosario - which might change Akua's mind about killing Tsukune, at least until he releases Moka's seal...
That's true. But for starters, I do think Akua would be incredibly jealous of Tsukune, what with him being the only one capable of removing the seal. She doesn't seem like the clear-headed type who would calculate enough to let Tsukune remove the seal and then kill him. Instead, she strikes me as the impulsive type who would be taken over by rage if she found something like that out, probably denying the fact Tsukune is able to do it and thinking only she should be capable or have the right.
Old 2011-03-01, 11:16   Link #19179
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
If Tsukune physically changes following the ritual, wouldn't his new look make a fairly suitable topic for the next coloured page? The timing would seem about right; especially as we've recently had 'normal Tsukune' with Moka.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 11:19   Link #19180
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
That's true. But for starters, I do think Akua would be incredibly jealous of Tsukune, what with him being the only one capable of removing the seal. She doesn't seem like the clear-headed type who would calculate enough to let Tsukune remove the seal and then kill him. Instead, she strikes me as the impulsive type who would be taken over by rage if she found something like that out, probably denying the fact Tsukune is able to do it and thinking only she should be capable or have the right.
I agree that it might be possible that Akua is going to be jealous of Tsukune and lose her rational judgment, but it probably depends on what kind of role Ikeda has for Akua in the future arcs of the story, as well as, how the revelation that Tsukune is capable of removing Moka's Rosario is going to look like...

Still, whatever happens, and regardless of how Ikeda is going to handle this situation, I doubt that Akua is going to be capable of killing Tsukune, either someone is going to stop her, or when the revelation that Tsukune is capable of removing the Rosario is going to occur, Akua will be too beaten up to be capable of harming Tsukune...

@tyranuus

Well, we will see about that when the next chapter comes out, since at the current point I doubt it has much sense to discuss this...

After all, we still haven't got a clue about what the next chapter is going to be about... well I know it's probably going to have something about Tsukune undertaking Tohou Fuhai's ritual, but I doubt that's going to be everything, that the next chapter is going to be about...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire