AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-14, 20:27   Link #361
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The fact that this manga is monthly is a sin...it should be daily! I can't take these long waits D:
this one and tora kiss are both manga that are monthly and it ruins the manga I think AIKI was the same way as in you were waiting for something incredible but the wait got aggravating for people.
Well chapter is out and it said some very interesting things.
Spoiler for chapter facts:

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2013-07-14 at 20:47.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 21:21   Link #362
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I still can't get enough of how nonchalantly Arata admits to being a pervert xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 21:24   Link #363
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
I still can't get enough of how nonchalantly Arata admits to being a pervert xD
A true man is the one who admits he's a pervert.
Old 2013-07-14, 21:31   Link #364
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
A true man is the one who admits he's a pervert.
Ah yes, but the thing is...we've been getting plenty of self-proclaimed pervert MCs with no problem acknowledging it...but ones that act so nonchalant about it like Arata are very rare. And unlike those perverts that act stupid all the time, Arata seems to be in the zone most of the time and doesn't need to do those stupid overly excited perv expressions.

A normal pervert MC would make a perv face and blow up with a nosebleed or something if he saw a naked girl.
Arata has been shown to nod and calmly give his sign of approval when witnessing a naked girl.
Old 2013-07-14, 21:45   Link #365
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Ah yes, but the thing is...we've been getting plenty of self-proclaimed pervert MCs with no problem acknowledging it...but ones that act so nonchalant about it like Arata are very rare. And unlike those perverts that act stupid all the time, Arata seems to be in the zone most of the time and doesn't need to do those stupid overly excited perv expressions.

A normal pervert MC would make a perv face and blow up with a nosebleed or something if he saw a naked girl.
Arata has been shown to nod and calmly give his sign of approval when witnessing a naked girl.
You know your a pervert when everybody pretty much accepts your issues and goes with it. and btw the first 5 pages of dialogue are complete win but these pages are the highlights of this chapter.

http://www.mangachapter.net/5316/tri...even/29-9.html Okay so evil bad guy is hot mage who looks a lot like Yui's true body not the dream body.

http://www.mangachapter.net/5316/tri...even/29-4.html this entire page is full of win.
http://www.mangachapter.net/5316/tri...even/29-3.html little sis just got owned haha.
http://www.mangachapter.net/5316/tri...ven/29-32.html really this almost made me mad but then I realized its arata so idc.
http://www.mangachapter.net/5316/tri...even/29-5.html dk whose face im more amused by Rogue's or hijiris

btw I have created a social group and this is the link http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=873 you guys can come here if u want i'll keep watch over it maybe get a going a little bit more
Old 2013-07-14, 22:59   Link #366
XFire
150% done

I have to say, Arata's strongest magic seems to be of the "Swag" archive. I mean, come on.

This is apparently what happens when he loses the "nice guy" part of his personality. This would be so hot if not for those empty eyes....

Also, without even knowing it he made Hijiri fall so in love with him that when she found out he had destroyed the world several times, she goes yandere on the world for using him. Dat logic.

Also, blushing Rouge is adorable.
Old 2013-07-15, 04:00   Link #367
ImperialFlameGod8190

heh its strange ish kerioth's goal is to stop the magic king from destroying the world.. by destroying the world themselves.
Old 2013-07-15, 04:22   Link #368
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
heh its strange ish kerioth's goal is to stop the magic king from destroying the world.. by destroying the world themselves.
It seems more like they're trying to take the train off the tracks as it were. Right now the world is looping. Arata awakens his magic, acquired the Trinity Seven, destroys the world, repeat. I guess they're thinking that if they can destroy the world themselves it will stop this process. Of course the question then is, do they truly understand this process and aren't going to basically destroy the world and have it not come back this time.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 04:29   Link #369
Tenzen12

They doesn't want stop Magic King from destroying world, nbut from destroying world perpetually, if they can stop him destroy world once or twice is reasonable prize to pay.

Edit: Ninja'd
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 04:46   Link #370
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It seems more like they're trying to take the train off the tracks as it were. Right now the world is looping. Arata awakens his magic, acquired the Trinity Seven, destroys the world, repeat. I guess they're thinking that if they can destroy the world themselves it will stop this process. Of course the question then is, do they truly understand this process and aren't going to basically destroy the world and have it not come back this time.
that's my point they're entire goal makes very little sense. And idk I was expecting something a little more well interesting but they're destroying the world so arata doesn't and im sorry evil hijiri was fun but now hijiri just annoys me idk why its just boring.
Old 2013-07-15, 05:10   Link #371
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Hijiri's goal is to destroy the world so that Arata doesn't, her personal goal is to help Arata not become a tool of the world HOWEVER she is only one member of an organization so the rest of the group could have their own motives for destroying the world, some of which might even involve killing Arata.
Old 2013-07-15, 09:13   Link #372
Flames

If Hijiri was a spy place to watch over Arata because he is the magic king. Wouldn''t that mean arata may had have his memories tempered with regarding his family. I remember in the beginning he supposedly kept a picture of hijiri drawing the sun when they were children. But it seems to me she start living with him in his teen years so shouldn't is not right. Also we still don't get an answer on what caused Arata magic to go out of control that day and what happened to his true family.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 09:21   Link #373
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
If Hijiri was a spy place to watch over Arata because he is the magic king. Wouldn''t that mean arata may had have his memories tempered with regarding his family. I remember in the beginning he supposedly kept a picture of hijiri drawing the sun when they were children. But it seems to me she start living with him in his teen years so shouldn't is not right. Also we still don't get an answer on what caused Arata magic to go out of control that day and what happened to his true family.
if i had to guess another breakdown phenomenon which is probably why hijiri was sent to watch him in the first place and they altered his memories so hijiri could infiltrate his life seemlessly but also so he wouldn't remember his powers or the fact he caused his family's death which probably wouldn't give them accurate info about him if he was brooding over his family's deaths which he caused
Old 2013-07-15, 10:13   Link #374
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

You know, Hijiri and Arata could have met (infiltrated his life) at a fairly young age, she didn't exactly need to be very old to take care of him as she's been doing and whenever she wasn't around (went back to magic school) she left her grimoire in her place so she could learn magic all the same.
Old 2013-07-15, 11:42   Link #375
ImperialFlameGod8190

Randrak is right she'd been using ilya for a while and I suspect his memories were altered quite early on to make it as simple as they could.
Old 2013-07-15, 11:59   Link #376
Flames

I just wonder how did they know Arata was bound to be a Magic King. It seems arata power didn't awaken until that day when the black sun vaporize hijiri and everyone else he cared about. Unless something happened a long time before that incident then that means he just been brainwashed for a long period of time never knowing what the hell is going on.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 14:09   Link #377
ImperialFlameGod8190

Flames most likely genetics like they knew that in his blood there was a potential for him to be the candidate and even if the power awakens u never know what would happen.
Old 2013-07-15, 15:17   Link #378
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well...we still don't know how his parents died...so yea, that might have something to do with it.
Old 2013-07-15, 15:22   Link #379
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I just wonder how did they know Arata was bound to be a Magic King. It seems arata power didn't awaken until that day when the black sun vaporize hijiri and everyone else he cared about. Unless something happened a long time before that incident then that means he just been brainwashed for a long period of time never knowing what the hell is going on.
They didn't. They knew he was a "Magic King Candidate" who has the potential to become a "Magic King". It wasn't until Hijiri was cast out of reality that she saw Arata's fate.
Old 2013-07-31, 01:11   Link #380
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

this manga NEEDS an anime adptation

only Trinity seven ,Madan Vanadis and Oda Nobuna are the best and most awesome harem stories for me so far

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural