Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-12-27, 16:10   Link #1681
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Don't you guys mind _Sin_, he's just trying to corrupt some soul... But who isn't here nowadays?
Also, welcome to the new members
Don't you dare to oppose me! You - like all the others - agreed to my terms. Shame on you, Thany. Stop teaching people progressive thinking, you might cause an uprise which is never a good thing.

[QUOTE=StoneColdCrazyHe's quite the soul trader actually...[/QUOTE]

Indeed, of souls and less ethereal products as well

Quote:
Moving Servers. Will take 10 minutes.
(10 minutes are long due btw.)

What the...? Why does this always happen if I try to post? Right! You are all ganging up on me!

Might as well use this time to refine my underworld domination plans...
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 19:00   Link #1682
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
nice to meet you too HUN.
Old 2004-12-28, 08:31   Link #1683
Lord Alucard
Relentless

*Sighs* Not very good at these introductions, but here goes nothing. My name is Mark aka... Demon. I'm 20 yrs young. 5'7, 225 lbs (big for a short guy eh?) Searching for a new forum to spend my time when I'm not too busy doing anything else. (pretty much call it my 2nd hangout spot) Lately all the other sites I've been going to had power hungry 12 year olds trying to demand something w/o showing respect.

My hobbies are weight training, playing football and basketball. (yes, I like to stay in shape) I draw every once in a while. Play videogames every now and then. Favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop followed by Hellsing, Gungrave and Rurouni Kenshin. (I have yet to see Naruto since I don't download anything on this crap load that I call a computer). My favorite game is Ninja Gaiden.

A few details about myself. What's there to say? I'll be returning back to college January 10th of 05. Was currently out due to financial problems and a football injury.... (I got clipped badly) I've been through alot of problems this year. This has to be my worst year so far. So now I'm like forget everything. I don't care what happens anymore. I use to not let anything get to me back in my younger days. I was the calm and laid back type. Now I'm the laid back type with a short fuse. Anyways, see you around.
Lord Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 09:04   Link #1684
eugeneyan

Smile

Hi to all. I'm eugene, from singapore, a very anime-unfriendly country. Retailed animes here are old, and sales of anime-music are almost non-existent, really a nightmare to any decent anime fan out there. However, I still get by, thanks to anime-suki, so I guess it's no harm joining the forum there.

I'm 20, and will be hitting the U campus in half a year's time, oh yeah~ I blade, do gaming on my ps2, read crime & military thrillers. Fav animes include GITS SAC, School Rumble. Currently having trouble continuing with some anime out there, cos it seems that the fansubbers may have entered long-term slumber, lost interest, or moved on to focus their attention on other shows. I know there's no basis to making demands, but it is sad I can't get to continue with some of the series I have. Oh well...
eugeneyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 12:21   Link #1685
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Don't you dare to oppose me! You - like all the others - agreed to my terms. Shame on you, Thany. Stop teaching people progressive thinking, you might cause an uprise which is never a good thing.
That's impossible ~_~
You weren't even existing when I first registered

Quote:
(10 minutes are long due btw.)
Yeh, those were pretty long 10 minutes :P
Old 2004-12-28, 12:26   Link #1686
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugeneyan
Hi to all. I'm eugene, from singapore, a very anime-unfriendly country. Retailed animes here are old, and sales of anime-music are almost non-existent, really a nightmare to any decent anime fan out there. However, I still get by, thanks to anime-suki, so I guess it's no harm joining the forum there.

I'm 20, and will be hitting the U campus in half a year's time, oh yeah~ I blade, do gaming on my ps2, read crime & military thrillers. Fav animes include GITS SAC, School Rumble. Currently having trouble continuing with some anime out there, cos it seems that the fansubbers may have entered long-term slumber, lost interest, or moved on to focus their attention on other shows. I know there's no basis to making demands, but it is sad I can't get to continue with some of the series I have. Oh well...
Welcome welcome

There's plenty of anime apart from the ones you mentioned so you won't fall without too soon And GitsSAC can always be bought (although it's better to wait a bit untill the problems with mixed releases have been resolved).

To all the other new people, merry christmas and happy anime 2005
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 12:28   Link #1687
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
That's impossible ~_~
You weren't even existing when I first registered
Go, tell that to the Christians.
Old 2004-12-29, 08:17   Link #1688
Man_Faye

hi i just joined. and i still don't know my way around so i will try to kink of stay out of the way wall i figure things out.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/Picture3.gif

Last edited by xris; 2004-12-29 at 08:26. Reason: Sig limits would be a start :)
Man_Faye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 09:03   Link #1689
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
welcome

thats a kool animation
elniro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 04:24   Link #1690
Kurisu88

Send a message via AIM to Kurisu88
Hi, I new and the Animes I like are:
Blood: The Last Vampire
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire HUnter D: Bloodlust
Guyver
Love Hina
Tenchi Muyo (All of them)
and Just about any vampire or Zombie related.
Kurisu88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 13:22   Link #1691
Iseki

Hallo! I'm new x__X I've been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to join! :3

ah lets see, intros O_O;; hmm, I'm not good at doing intros ... uhh, I'm an anime artist, a big fan of yaoi, love playing RPGs and BL games, and of course watching anime and reading manga! XD Also I'm into seiyuu! Ok, I think that's enough about me O__O
Iseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 14:42   Link #1692
wildfire
I'm heaven's hell angel

I'm new here...

I'm a master when it comes to forums (most anyway) for I am part of many and know alot of diff rules and stuff.I only got here because someone sent me here from one of my other forums.
I like to RP and everything.....(I'm not good at intros so I'm gunna stp here.)
wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 15:07   Link #1693
7thMethuselah

Wow the last new members of 2004

Welcome to Kurisu88 Iseki and Wildfire. And a Happy New Year too
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 16:22   Link #1694
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Welcome Man_Faye, Kurisu88, Iseki and wildfire! You all have something in common (apart from the fact that you belong to me...). You are being welcomed by the Member of the Year 2004! OMG, you must think something like "I'm soooo honored!" but don't be nervous, I'm a good master and treat all my subordinates equally good.

<3 Happy New Year! Don't injure yourselves because your body belongs rightfully to me now.
Old 2005-01-01, 02:13   Link #1695
WaterSideAngel
Off to a fresh start!

Talking Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! I am new here on the board of AnimeSuki, but not new to Forums in general!

I shall read the rules and of course do my best to be a decent member here at the board!

Also...Happy New years 2005 everyone!

Also i'm the 1,700 poster in this thread
WaterSideAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 02:41   Link #1696
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSideAngel
Hello everyone! I am new here on the board of AnimeSuki, but not new to Forums in general!

I shall read the rules and of course do my best to be a decent member here at the board!

R-r-read the rules?!? Really?

* NoSanninWa faints from shock and disbelief as the axiom that Newbies cannot read the rules is disproven. All who look upon NoSanninWa's unconcious face see a broad smile of pure joy.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 02:48   Link #1697
WaterSideAngel
Off to a fresh start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
R-r-read the rules?!? Really?
lol, you going to be ok?^^
Old 2005-01-01, 02:54   Link #1698
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

* NoSanninWa revives and begins to shake WaterSideAngel's hand, pumping it up and down enthusiastically! NoSanninWa's eyes fill with tears which begin to stream down NoSanninWa's cheeks.

Quote:
lol, you going to be ok?^^
I think we can be friends! I'll be fine, thank you for asking.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 07:17   Link #1699
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Quote:

I am pretty sure that this is either irony or a mod himself signed up to demonstrate how a newbie should behave. Either way, you are mine!
Old 2005-01-01, 07:37   Link #1700
WaterSideAngel
Off to a fresh start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
I am pretty sure that this is either irony or a mod himself signed up to demonstrate how a newbie should behave. Either way, you are mine!
I'm no mod that's for sure lol^^

Tags
introduction, new members