AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-30, 21:29   Link #3601
NeutralZero

In the moral department, yes... they are worst...
they even made Jaegers looks like a saint...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 22:03   Link #3602
Tenzen12

But with exception of that Samurai guy I can't realy see any of them kill NR member.

...Considering that guys opponent will be either Akame or Tatsumi he will probably fail as well.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 22:36   Link #3603
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Wow. They're really trying to drive home the fact that the Wild Bunch is evil. A bit too much. Bit too much.
Old 2014-01-30, 23:09   Link #3604
Red
Broken Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
No, I hear it's the group taking liberties with the names.
They said that it's their official romanizations on their website (PsylockeScans) though...

Quote:
Anyway, this is finally out so I’m safe for another month. As said before, we’re going to be using the official romanizations of Mine and Esdeath rather than Mein and Esdese.
I'm not used to these...they should've waited until next chapter to change the names at least cause it kinda threw me off on an important moment.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 23:36   Link #3605
SkoolRumble4Ya

I'm so scared of reading future chapters. I don't want anything to happen to Mine. Please Author don't kill her.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 23:36   Link #3606
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesti13nce View Post
The band of rapists is such overkill. . Im not a fan at all.... I Could see mein dying just as a mental break ploy for taku. Meh as long as it doesn't turn into Wolf guy. .....
You, my friend, have just brought back some incredibly unpleasant memories...especially because it could actually turn out just like Wolf Guy.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 01:10   Link #3607
Pesti13nce

Quote:
You, my friend, have just brought back some incredibly unpleasant memories...especially because it could actually turn out just like Wolf Guy.
I dunno I might honestly be done. .. rape is shit and child rape is def no good I don't mind the death troll but not rape troll... Hopefully they get killed off soon or I'm def not coming back

On that note I don't think it could ever turn into Wolf guy I mean the way it was even drawn these scenes are very pg (for rape) you don't even see the kid just the clown.. and the guy with the woman even looks to have his clothes on. .. But still. .. no thanks. ..
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 02:03   Link #3608
LystAP

Quote:

Oh look, a new Big Boss tier bad guy...I really don't care...
They actually mentioned Grand General Budou back in Chapter 8, as someone equal to Esdese in power. He'll probably crush the Revolutionary Army, along with whatever hope there is in fruitful change, even if Night Raid managed to kill the Prime Minister; everything they have done would have been for nothing.
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 03:19   Link #3609
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
They actually mentioned Grand General Budou back in Chapter 8, as someone equal to Esdese in power. He'll probably crush the Revolutionary Army, along with whatever hope there is in fruitful change, even if Night Raid managed to kill the Prime Minister; everything they have done would have been for nothing.
Actually, it mean the NR will do Budou a favor since he himself hates the PM and wants to crush him on his own. If the NR successfully manages to assassinate the PM while Budou fighting the RA, he will take the chance to seize power, unify the empire and probably thank the NR for helping him.
Old 2014-01-31, 03:49   Link #3610
Breimoon

nah he will crush them too (if he can)since they dared to go against the empire. He is going to do a complete cleanup .
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 04:26   Link #3611
Iggy_Pop

I think Budou will be one of the more reasonable member of the army who serve the empire because of loyalty and rather than just another psycho battle freak. It would be interesting to see if Budou fight the Night Raid despite both hating the corruption within the empire.

It would be kinda like the Bunchu vs Taikobou conflict in Houshin Engi
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 04:42   Link #3612
liro
Super Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
I'm so scared of reading future chapters. I don't want anything to happen to Mine. Please Author don't kill her.
Yea, I hope she or Esdese doesn't get raped by those rapists.
Old 2014-01-31, 04:51   Link #3613
Mentar
Banned

Well, the development is compatible with one that was long predicted: A growing rift between Empire and Jaegers. Compared to the new group which indiscriminately terrorizes the civilian population for their own enjoyment, the Jaegers are almost lawful. I doubt that the Jaegers will be able to get along with them well (especialy Wave).
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 05:38   Link #3614
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Yeah. I get the feeling that he is like Akame, he really don't know how to love (yet).

Then again I can be wrong.
If so, maybe after Mein die, Tatsumi will come to truly love her and Akame will appear to comfort him.
Old 2014-01-31, 05:43   Link #3615
Breimoon

at the moment there are no hints that Budou wants to deal with Esdese , and prime minister does not seems scared of Budou's plans to clean up the empire. Now, what has he planned to take out these two monsters? Make up plausible proofs that Esdese plans to overtake the empire? Kill the emperor and point the finger at Esdese?Wonder how the author will make up a plausible reason for the two to fight.The only plan i can think of would involve the Prime Minister knowing about Tatsuya and Esdese's relationship and tatsuya being in the NR/ Esdese fighting to protect her loved one from Budou(very unlikely)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 08:09   Link #3616
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
at the moment there are no hints that Budou wants to deal with Esdese , and prime minister does not seems scared of Budou's plans to clean up the empire. Now, what has he planned to take out these two monsters? Make up plausible proofs that Esdese plans to overtake the empire? Kill the emperor and point the finger at Esdese?Wonder how the author will make up a plausible reason for the two to fight.The only plan i can think of would involve the Prime Minister knowing about Tatsuya and Esdese's relationship and tatsuya being in the NR/ Esdese fighting to protect her loved one from Budou(very unlikely)
Could it be the PM not just a greedy overweight pig but secretly a monster himself?

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2014-01-31 at 09:04.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 08:28   Link #3617
femrilu

He will probably take in some pills and get super powers then. That's what those overweight evil pigs always do!
femrilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 09:43   Link #3618
Tenzen12

Or Budou might have some skilled and trusted Aide, who loyaly served under him for years...
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 10:24   Link #3619
dmaxzero

So, is not enough to make new bad guys... but to make utterly disgusting bad guys. The Jaegers seems now like a bunch patriotic soldiers next to this rotten group.

And Esdese boss shows up...
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 10:59   Link #3620
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
So, is not enough to make new bad guys... but to make utterly disgusting bad guys. The Jaegers seems now like a bunch patriotic soldiers next to this rotten group.

And Esdese boss shows up...
I would really like if Wave decides to join Night Raid considering his current death flag status. At least he could go through a heroic death. However, it would also require Kurome to join them but that's hard to see.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!