AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-12-26, 12:26   Link #1
Naruto_fan^-^

Help on naruto episode 26-28

I've been burning naruto which i download at Toriyama's world from 25 to 28. I burned episode 25 which is a success but when it comes to episode 26 until 28 the problem occured. After burning, when i played it, the anime seem to be forwarded and the audio kinda crazy. For example, when naruto is talking, the introduction songs been played and so on.... I'm using Nero Express to burn it. I burned episode 2 until 25 and had no problem at all. The weird thing is..... It can be played and it is normal when i open it with Winamp but after burned, the problems occur. Can anyone help me ? I'm clueless... I've tested it before burning it and it was ok but after burning it was not ok.
Naruto_fan^-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 13:44   Link #2
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Maybe your drives read-speed is too slow, or something like your media player can't reead the disc faster then it's playing? Not sure... but try copying the files from your disc to desktop and play it... if its the same error you know it's a burning error and if it plays well it's just your drive is having problems reading the disc (ie - disc may be scratched, or a cheap disc)
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 09:44   Link #3
Naruto_fan^-^

i tried to burn other movie and it works. When played at winamp, eveything is find but after converting it to CD-R it fails. Firstly i doubt my burner got problem but after testing a few times, its seem is not my burner problem. Does that mean i need to find a converter and convert avi file to vcd ?
Naruto_fan^-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 10:08   Link #4
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_fan^-^
i tried to burn other movie and it works. When played at winamp, eveything is find but after converting it to CD-R it fails. Firstly i doubt my burner got problem but after testing a few times, its seem is not my burner problem. Does that mean i need to find a converter and convert avi file to vcd ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
but try copying the files from your disc to desktop and play it...
[??? ??? ???]
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote