AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-05-27, 12:19   Link #201
Galacticichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
At this point in time I am in it for Hazuki's boobs.
Same. But a different pair for me .
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 16:17   Link #202
AntonKutovoi

Ok, that was random and creepy
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 16:43   Link #203
JiCi

Yikes, I know I wanted Alka to break her mold... but that was just overkill O_o
JiCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 20:24   Link #204
jhpace1

Episode 09:

So it looks like Jin Varrel might be resurrected by her minions.

Meanwhile, Alka and the Proprietress have a much closer relationship than you might think, and not in a good way.

This is the second episode that just about has me turned off to the whole series. If Wikipedia had a better synopsis, I'd skip the series altogether. The first one was the whole "villagers growing death blossoms" plot.
jhpace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 20:50   Link #205
Anime Online

If Blade & Soul tanks in Japan, I'm going to blame Gonzo. It's already a tough sell with a monthly subscription of 3,000 yen (29 USD). I bet it will rake as much money as it can before going free-to-play, as did other Korean-made MMOs (Tera Japan and Archeage Japan).

It's another depressing episode in which another character close to Alka goes bye bye. When Miharu went out to get water, I can see the death flag waving over her head. Karen went more nutty than a bag of Planters. I can't decide if that is a good or bad thing.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 06:41   Link #206
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.9

time have pass give varrel's 2 comrade are "plans" something yet as for arka give visit yuu's grave & give refuse a job then karen appear have arka work in her place.

give working in tavern bar is way difference for arka yet seem all look fine til karen tell arka a "story" of her past when falling for a guy who hunted by palam yet karen save him yet they got hitched all looking fine.

til oops nice job breaking it arka you just killed the guy who happen be karen's lover to more proof karen showing something to arka cue YIKES mode.

give got arka why her yet female worker get arka water til "cover-up" cue arka in PANIC to go run away then the FEAR come in with arka got dream stab by all those has fallen cause of arka.

yet run it all away til black hood appear give go slash but it's karen who really total own'd beatdown arka to point karen not going kill arka but is going make her feel PAIN as karen's revenge on arka is on.

& arka total beaten-up is face shock going "what have i done?"
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 08:19   Link #207
Tiberium Wolf

Geh! Ep 9 was so horrible. Alka a waitress!? It doesn't make sense at all. Alka getting disturbed by the Proprietress dead lover was kinda disturbing that it didn't make sense at all. It was something like a 180º turn from the emotionless Alka at the beginning.
Old 2014-05-31, 21:26   Link #208
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I had such bouncy expectations of this series having seen what the game was like several years ago Ah, now I gotta finish it, and despite not being bouncy in every scene like I desired, it's been okay so far
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 16:01   Link #209
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Episode 10 :

It's still the same thing. Some random character introduced and getting killed in the same episode. But with Alka the way she's now, it's much more enjoyable
Old 2014-06-05, 16:42   Link #210
AntonKutovoi

Wait, did they just had Jouji Nakata as a deadman of the week?

Also, broken Alka looked kinda... cute.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 18:26   Link #211
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

This is annoying.
I want the cold blooded assassin Alka back, at least that was cool to watch.
This is just annoying.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 19:31   Link #212
jhpace1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
This is annoying.
I want the cold blooded assassin Alka back, at least that was cool to watch.
This is just annoying.
True, if the entire plot is to give Alka a "soul", to make her aware while she's killing, then I can think of several dozen better books and anime better than the one currently playing in Blade & Soul.
jhpace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 02:05   Link #213
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Blade and Soul is a very bad anime, no doubt about that. But we're coming from an anime with absolutely nothing to an anime trying something, here giving humanity to Alka.
It might be bad, but to me it's still better than the earlier part of the show.
Old 2014-06-06, 08:27   Link #214
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.10

arka on run being hunted yet still messed-up damage to point when beat the wolves til arm bitten to hid in cabin then found old couple give notice her symbol cause 3yrs ago they lost their daughter to female with a symbol give husband want revenge but wife go help arka.

during with husband want avenge his daughter yet wife go like "will revenge it bring back their daughter?" saying type speech give arka being don't save me yet wife want help give her glass wrist band, fix arka arm, food, & winter coat.

yet after having dream in fields of flowers from her master sayings give arka then overheard old couple mention daughter got killed by arka give cue run away yet wife tell her i forgive you yet arka goes i'm sorry yet husband said objects can be fixes but lives will not.

arka & old wife visit daughter grave yet husband having mix feel pull the trigger yet did but it was wife who took the shot then husband going NO what have i done cue ate his rifle boom & with arka got blood on face going why?!

also hazuki & roana wonder going on between arka & karen give hearing little girl rumor & hazuki not drunk go visit get some answers yet while karen wonder her "revenge is pointless", burn pic & box of her lover, yet being "hmm" on hazuki & roana.

& oh varrel's 2 comrades are now ready in for 2nd coming on varrel yea her hand is moving.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2014-06-06, 12:45   Link #215
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

At the very least I can say this episode was better than the others. At least the overall message actually had a clearer meaning and actually felt like it had a point where most of the others felt...eh...maybe because the way this episode went felt, to me, a lot simpler and didn't try to shove another whole "plot within a plot" involving the "dead people of the week" like they did with the flower growing village or the weird cult and such.

Revenge is pointless and if you focus on it too much, not being able to let go and forgive those who wronged you, all you'll do is hurt the people around you in the process of getting that revenge, and even if you get it, it won't change what happened and it won't make everything better. The husband learned that in one of the worst ways possible with his accidentally killing his wife in trying to kill Alka, and Karen also clearly not feeling good or better at all after what she did to Alka for her revenge.

Even Alka now seeing it much more closely and how her path for revenge has lead to the (unnecessary) deaths of a bunch of people who had nothing to do with it.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 20:06   Link #216
Maderug

You have to consider Blade & Soul as a whole to fully enjoy it. Just look at how Alka brought despair to every place she went to and caused the deaths of dozens of people.

A major thing is that Karen kept track of her and lent her a hand, reckoning that all Alka's doings are in spite of her and she somehow shared the same solitude. However, when Alka began to have a good time with Miharu, the pain of losing her husband came back and she needed to make her experience the same pain.

Last edited by Maderug; 2014-06-07 at 07:16.
Maderug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 04:18   Link #217
Chase

So much hate yet im enjoying this show. Something must be wrong with me
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 21:26   Link #218
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.11

arka now being lost give flashback was show killer side but present time a total mess yet varrel is alive again give more different than before due want get the red butterfly & being experiment by ran for "something" yet big guy got concern.

then arka seeing flowers give old lady give her flowers yet arka sold her blades then later old lady appear yet don't want blades yet arka keep wander & seeing flowers then same time karen, hazuki, & roana trying find arka.

varrel going so many experiment go flashing black mist horse run to find red butterfly yet ran focus on experiment on varrel yet big guy concern more.

then karen, hazuki, & roana go place in clouds they found arka give seeing her total mess & asked to finish me then when hazuki go for shot yet karen going protect arka yet shot in the air cause hazuki find it no point to shoot arka.

so like all back to normal give karen said her revenge feel empty yet ask arka what her blades are to her so cue wake-up call fight to see yet it all good.

but there some bad news for them cause now varrel has arrive yea she want red butterfly.
Old 2014-06-12, 22:27   Link #219
VTHokiePride

No one died this episode!! I hope they introduce another random character next episode so the 4 of them don't die against Jin Varrel. I still have no idea what the true plot is to this show but I still enjoy it.

Last edited by VTHokiePride; 2014-06-13 at 09:17.
VTHokiePride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 03:27   Link #220
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I am so confused trying to figure this show out. What is the connection between Jin and Alka? I first thought maybe in theory they can be the same person, but separated into two being, but w/e...

The animation quality dropped hard this episode!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
No one died this episode!! I hope they introduce another random character next episode so they the 4 of them don't die against Jin Varrel. I still have no idea what the true plot is to this show but I still enjoy it.
I feel the same way. All the gals have potential to be claymores! :x