AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-02, 11:44   Link #1
Stiles

Thumbs up My theory of who Naruto really is :)

I am a big fan of Naruto Anime and Manga. I have watched the anime up to episode 185 and read the manga up to chapter 312. Now I have a theory on who Naruto is and there maybe a thread out there with this in it, not sure, I am new to the whole forum thing. Was actually looking for details on when the filler would end which seems like never and decided to write it down.

Now I believe that Naruto and the 4th are the same person, Naruto just being his younger self + the nine tails which might change his appearance a little, i.e. the stripes on his face. They both just happen to have the same colored hair and eyes and there is no mention of where baby Naruto came from, just happen to appear at the right time and place. I doubt that their like appearances are a coincidence, usually in any anime/manga, there are no coincidences, everything has some kind of hidden meaning behind it.

Ok, when the 4th sealed the nine-tails, if he used the same technique that the 3rd used when fighting Ochamaru, this means that baby Naruto would of had to been on the battle field with the 4th for the technique to work, right. Now what if the 4th’s technique that the 3rd used to seal Ochamaru’s arms, is just an earlier version of the one he used to seal the nine-tails. The final version being a sealing technique + a reincarnation technique, or something to that affect. It just doesn’t make sense, that the day before the nine-tails attacks the village, for the nteenth time (who knows), that there just happen to be a baby there with no parents, and if his parents died or he was abandoned, why no one has told him. And that this baby could even survive the sealing of a demon like the nine-tails. Remember Yamato-Taichou (the anbu member who takes Kakashi’s place in ch. 284 p15) wondering about Naruto and the wicked chakra of the nine-tails and saying, “Usually if that chakra would be inside the body...” “Why… Can he move it...” (p2) “Naruto. ..what do you...” (p3) when Naruto was in the 4-tail form (ch 295 p 2-3). Now I am assuming that since the 4th is the one who sealed it and it’s his technique, he can handle its chakra, maybe changing his body with the technique before turning himself into a baby. Now of course if this was the case, the baby Naruto would have been the only one left on the battle field after the sealing took place. And this could have happen, since the first chapters don’t really explain how the sealing took place and the particulars behind it. It does say he lost his life but maybe just his adult life, maybe giving up all his memories to the death-god, if the technique he used on the nine-tails even included the death-god. Since Ochamaru was doing all those experiments to extend his life, would it be so hard for a ninja like the 4th to make one too, of course not experimenting on people like Ochamaru did, actually he wouldn’t need to use people to experiment on since the technique only involves him changing age, Ochamaru needs other people to experiment on since his technique involves him jumping into another body.

4th + technique = younger self / Ochamaru + technique + another person = younger self

Maybe the 3rd knows the particulars behind the sealing and it’s a well kept secret only to him. He did stop the 4th s coffin from rising during the battle with Ochamaru during the Chunin exam (ch 117 p 17-19), either because - a) he could take on the 2 of them but not all 3 at the same and the 4th s just happen to be the one he stopped, b) he couldn’t beat the 4th at all so he had to stop that one, or c) the coffin was empty and only he knew it and he couldn’t risk Ochamaru finding out that the 4th didn’t die, just changed forms.

Last edited by Stiles; 2006-07-02 at 12:12.
Stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 13:26   Link #2
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Sandaime said that Yondaime wanted Naruto to be seen as a hero, and that he saved the village. I ask you how could Yondaime request that if he was the baby..?

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 14:25   Link #3
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

the 4th=naruto theory is proven wrong with this quote
sandaime:kyuubi was sealed in a baby who's umbilical(sp?) cord had just been cut.)
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 14:28   Link #4
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
And in the end the most probable theory is that Naruto's is the 4th's son. It's also the generaly most accepted possibilaty.
Old 2006-07-02, 16:32   Link #5
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
i beleive he is the 4th sons ... but that also strange because if he is the 4th sons whose his mother and why the villager hated him, if he is the 4th son he would have been respected because of his father and because he was used as sacrifice to seal the the nine tail ...
unless no one in the village know that he is the 4th sons( except for the third ) but that is alos strange, don't u think so ..

but the theory about naruto being the 4th is wrong for sure .... because it seems that the 4th still alive and he is the leader ..............................
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 16:53   Link #6
Kinder

"Orochimaru"?
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 17:14   Link #7
kfisk

if this theory is right, could it be that there is someone elses soul in his reincarnated body? because well naruto dont seem to be a genius but 4th sure did... oro uses soultransfer techniques so maybe 4th could aswell.
kfisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 03:15   Link #8
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
u are forgetting that soultransfer techniques are forbiden justu which are not allowed to be used and it was the main reason for oro to lose the hokage spot to the 4th ( beside the fact he didn't want it ) and also it was the reason for oro to run away from konoha ... i don't believe that the 4th will continue oro research ...

also every tech. the 4th used or discuvered he would tell jeraia or the 3rd about it ... so i don't think the 4th could use the soul transfer justu
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 03:39   Link #9
tritoch

Oro wanted to be Hokage when he desired it, but Sandaime was a prick and chose teh 4th. naw im just kidding.

Just kinda odd how you guys speculate so much. I also doubt that the 3rd coffin is the 4th since his soul is trap in Death's stomach. It would pretty much explain why Sandaim/Sarutobi used shiki fuujin to take out 1st/2nd. Sarutobi was thinking long term.. by sealing the souls of 1st/2nd and his own soul, Orochimaru won't be able to summon them up again with Edo Tensei.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 06:10   Link #10
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Before I read any of this $hit I want to be sure it doesn't spoil the hell outta me as members sometimes unwittingly do...So does it?
Old 2006-07-03, 06:19   Link #11
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Before I read any of this $hit I want to be sure it doesn't spoil the hell outta me as members sometimes unwittingly do...So does it?
One sentence in the middle of the largest paragraph in the first post contains a very minor spoiler that I don't think would ruin the experience for you. That's all for the spoiler, assuming you're up to date with at least the "canon"() part of the anime.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 09:44   Link #12
Stiles

My theory doesnt say that the 4th would follow Ocochimaru's research. But remember when Jairya teachs Naruto the Rasaigan, the different steps, could the Death-God-Sealing Technique not have different steps to learning it too and maybe it not being the final step. Of course there is another step or two, remember, the technique the third used to seal Orochimaru's arms, sealed the arms inside the 3rd's body and then the death god ate his soul, would this not mean that if the 4th used the same technique, the ninetails would be sealed inside of him, which means he and Naruto are the same and the technique the 4th used is different than the one 3rd used

Quote:
the 4th=naruto theory is proven wrong with this quote
sandaime:kyuubi was sealed in a baby who's umbilical(sp?) cord had just been cut.)
Dom33, where did u get this statement, and wouldnt this mean that all of them would have to be on the battlefield: The 4th fighting the nine-tails, Wife/mother giving birth to naruto, and naruto getting the seal all while fighting the ninetails.

Last edited by Stiles; 2006-07-03 at 09:59.
Stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 14:39   Link #13
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

everyone knows he's the son of the leader of akatsuki!! (fun with akatsuki)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 16:55   Link #14
dznutz

kishi has many avenues. he could say naruto = yondaime or naruto = some kid.

but i do know that the naruto promo (before kishi made the actual manga) had naruto as part of the 9 tails family. the rest of his family was killed off. if kishi followed his original plan then yondaime could be his dad.

we still need to know more about the sealing. the 3rd used his body. this indicated that the technique needed a sacrifice. question is must it go through the user or some living person. if it's the former then naruto = the 4th + kyuubi's regenerating power.

and no your "idea" was around many years ago. this one japanese guy on this japanese website predicted that kabuto was a spy. long and behold we learned that he was at one point. makes me wonder about his other predictions concerning shizune and ofcourse naruto being the 4th's son
dznutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 16:57   Link #15
Rezard

I agree with Stiles, it makes more sense.

If Naruto is the 4th´s son, then why doesn´t people see him as a hero instead of seeing him as nine tails. Now if they found a litle baby in the woods were the battle took place, then some people might think Naruto is the nine tails.

Sarutobi just sees him as hero, because he´s a nice old guy, he doesn´t, he believes Naruto isn´t the nine tails.

Also, that sealing technique seems to be created to kill off mortal creatures, maybe it works differently against demons like the nine tails and becoming a baby was just a side effect.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 19:19   Link #16
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
naruto is to dumb to be the 4th

and the 3rd coffin orochimaru summoned was the 4th...

too much speculating when you guys are bored
ichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 20:31   Link #17
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichii
naruto is to dumb to be the 4th

and the 3rd coffin orochimaru summoned was the 4th...

too much speculating when you guys are bored
Well, we don't know for sure that the 3rd coffin was the 4th... but it's the most LOGICAL and makes the most sense... and we don't know that the 4th wasn't stupid when he was Naruto's age... we really don't know anything about the 4th at all except that he was chosen over Orochimaru and he defeated the 9 tails demon. Well and that he could stand on Gama's head.
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 00:44   Link #18
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Logically, the 3rd coffin SHOULD be the 4th since Sandaime was so desperate to stop it since the Yondaime was considered the strongest shinobi that ever lived.

We can speculate Naruto being the Yondaime to a very low degree [0.5% chance]. If it was the case, Naruto would have no need of a "mother" if the jutsu just turned the Yondaime younger. Needless to say other "genetic" characteristics that are supposed to be there aren't makes this theory far-fetched at best.
Ddadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 00:57   Link #19
clesven

wow, you people must have NOTHING ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING else to do. what would make you think of such a stupid thing, just because they both have yellow hair? -.-. naruto = regular child but the red fox was sealed inside him so it awakens and gives him powers, but he can't control it so it's tottally random and the most is released when hes near death. naruto himself = craaaaaapy ninja. red fox inside = smash smash strongest thing in the world =). if the 4th was naruto naruto would be teleporting around on his own kicking people halfway across the earth.
clesven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 05:34   Link #20
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

i recall hearing it in the earlier the earlier episodes.
@wd there will be no spoilers.
evidence of naruto being the son of the 4th.
1. many similarities between the 2.
2.same blood type
3.naruto is an orphan and the 4th died.
4.would you seal a demon in some random kid?
5.naruto isn't a clone because of the evidence i presented earlier.
6.naruto isn't the 4th because of the same evidence.
7. the 4th has never been refered to by name.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote