AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-03, 14:51   Link #1
itachi29al

[Manga] Next to die

I was just wondering who everyone thinks the next major character to die is. I think either Deidara or Yamato.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 15:28   Link #2
seiji_kun

I don't think we gonna see Yamato die soon. He's the only one that can surpress the Kyuubis chakra and we didn't saw him do a serious fight yet.

Guess everybody expects Deidra now to be finished of bye Sasuke... tho I'm hoping he is sticking with us for a while still. Such a wide pick and lots of actions. To hard to guess... tho it's prolly gonna be someone from akatsuki.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 15:50   Link #3
Lendial

"I got axed by the author, hmmmm."
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 18:24   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Just because there is a battle up ahead it doesnt mean someone will die.
And even though i said that i dont believe myself either ...i think Akatsuki will survive...and someone from team Snake will die.
Old 2007-06-03, 19:53   Link #5
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think Deidara is done for. He already had two fights, I think this next one will be where he shows us his real capabilities and is subsequently finished off, whether or not it's by Sasuke.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 07:04   Link #6
MobiuS

Deidara better live on and show us some serious shiznaps.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 19:32   Link #7
yungz21

deidaras death is certain
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 19:34   Link #8
overthere!

Send a message via AIM to overthere! Send a message via MSN to overthere! Send a message via Yahoo to overthere!
Deidara is the guy with the bird? His death is pretty imminent as he's missing an arm.
overthere! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 19:54   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by overthere! View Post
Deidara is the guy with the bird? His death is pretty imminent as he's missing an arm.
He isnt missing an arm....he is completly okey now...
Old 2007-06-04, 19:56   Link #10
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Deidara is gonna die next for sure....damn they are dropping like flies...
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 19:56   Link #11
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by overthere! View Post
-Sorry his arms were re-attached by Kakuzu a while back. So there are no handicaps for either him, Tobi or Sasuke (unless you count being without a Sharingan a handicap). Personally I want Yamato to bite the dust and that to result in another Kyuubi rampage and turn the fields into "Bloodbath Central".
Old 2007-06-04, 22:23   Link #12
EvolutionXI

I see Deidara being killed too. We've already seen his clay bomb with what he said was his highest level of chakra in it (the bird thing dropped at the sand village, and his body explosion thing, so I don't really see him going much further. Three encounters with him in which he ends up leaving alive seem a bit much too, seeing as how the others died rather quickly (except Itachi/Kisame who have some role in the story). My guess would be maybe he'd ask (or more so just tell) Tobi to stay back and let him fight Sasuke 1v1 since he wanted to be the one who killed Orochimaru...then get killed and maybe rest of team snake arrives and we get a glimpse of Tobi's moves while escaping or something.
EvolutionXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 08:23   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionXI View Post
I see Deidara being killed too. We've already seen his clay bomb with what he said was his highest level of chakra in it (the bird thing dropped at the sand village, and his body explosion thing, so I don't really see him going much further. Three encounters with him in which he ends up leaving alive seem a bit much too, seeing as how the others died rather quickly (except Itachi/Kisame who have some role in the story). My guess would be maybe he'd ask (or more so just tell) Tobi to stay back and let him fight Sasuke 1v1 since he wanted to be the one who killed Orochimaru...then get killed and maybe rest of team snake arrives and we get a glimpse of Tobi's moves while escaping or something.
Well you talk about it as if that bomb wasnt much...you should know that Gaara holds a massive amount of chakra and guarding the village against that bomb definetly burned up pretty much all his chakra...

And when he exploded (vs Konoha Team Kakashi/Gai) it wasnt small either...(the explosion). I dont think Sasuke holds techniques that allows him to defend himself against such a massive bombs.
Old 2007-06-05, 15:16   Link #14
EvolutionXI

And how was I saying it wasn't much?...I was saying that the bomb and his body explosion were probably among his best and that we have seen them, hence the "so I don't really see him going much further"

True, Sasuke probably doesn't have anything to guard against the two, but Deidara had to construct the big bird one ahead of time, and we don't have any evidence of him having created another one before going after Sasuke. About the body explosion, I really just don't see him using that again, especially since tobi would get hit by it too (thought I guess he might not even really care much if it hits tobi)

Last edited by EvolutionXI; 2007-06-05 at 19:17.
EvolutionXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 17:35   Link #15
overthere!

Send a message via AIM to overthere! Send a message via MSN to overthere! Send a message via Yahoo to overthere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Sorry his arms were re-attached by Kakuzu a while back. So there are no handicaps for either him, Tobi or Sasuke (unless you count being without a Sharingan a handicap). Personally I want Yamato to bite the dust and that to result in another Kyuubi rampage and turn the fields into "Bloodbath Central".
My bad. I must've missed it.
overthere! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 01:51   Link #16
amOKchen
duel me

It could be kisame as well.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 12:28   Link #17
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

I also think Deidara will be the next to kick the bucket.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 11:29   Link #18
kishinfoulux

It'd be wonderful of Deidara just nuked Sasuke out of existence. One can dream. Honestly though, like someone else say, I wouldn't be surprised if no one died. Naruto does have a habit of keeping people alive.
kishinfoulux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 18:43   Link #19
tatami
back in black

i dunno why but i got the feeling that deidara will be killed by itachi
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 19:11   Link #20
BlackShinobi07

I hope its Naruto. That jinchuriki has been giving konoha ninja a bad name for too long with his spiky yellow head. Sasuke should take control of the series from here on out. Hes more powerfull anyway! ;-)
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote