AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-04-08, 14:30   Link #1061
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
chapter 4 summary
Spoiler for summary vol 09 ch 04:
Phew, that's a hell long of summary.
It's actually long chapter and many info I skipped, like the intel about Alleyzard that Kyouya knew from Miranda Quinty.
Akatsuki finally obtained high-level technique from reikankeikou
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-08, 16:42   Link #1062
mashingan
魔神眼
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingFM View Post
Akatsuki finally obtained high-level technique from reikankeikou
For the technique detail
Spoiler for info that I skipped:
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-08, 17:57   Link #1063
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
For the technique detail
Spoiler for info that I skipped:
As Tanaka said long time ago: "Although you are muscular, you have some brains too"
Basically, his power is a pinnacle of reikankeikou, an extension of his "area", where he boost himself with immense god-like power. Maybe with this power he can defeat his father and brother.
P.S. I wonder what Akatsuki's teacher's real powers was, despite him being a big pervert.
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 16:35   Link #1064
mashingan
魔神眼
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
I forgot mentioning important part of Inner Energy Manipulation technique
Spoiler for one of hidden technique:

To view it simply, every time Akatsuki kills a powerful enemy, the more powerful he becomes.

now for summary for epilog 1 and 2
Spoiler for epilog 1 and 2, epilog has 2 chapter:
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 23:01   Link #1065
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
I forgot mentioning important part of Inner Energy Manipulation technique
Spoiler for one of hidden technique:

To view it simply, every time Akatsuki kills a powerful enemy, the more powerful he becomes.

now for summary for epilog 1 and 2
Spoiler for epilog 1 and 2, epilog has 2 chapter:
Haa, bad girl is appeared
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 09:18   Link #1066
mashingan
魔神眼
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
vol 10 chapter prologue: The Small Hidden Feeling
Spoiler for its summary:
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 09:58   Link #1067
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
vol 10 chapter prologue: The Small Hidden Feeling
Spoiler for its summary:
I think I saw that on B-T
But well, thank you
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 10:23   Link #1068
mashingan
魔神眼
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingFM View Post
I think I saw that on B-T
But well, thank you
Ah, I just realized it
If I knew that I don't have to read it raw for the prologue chapter

But since I'm currently reading chapter 1 too, I think some of summary is mixed with some info in chapter 1. But of course the info actually the info from vol 9 and it's emphasized (or repeated) in this volume.
=====================================
vol 10 chapter 1: Purely fiendish angel
Spoiler for its summary:

Last edited by mashingan; 2017-04-16 at 10:33. Reason: adding summary vol 10 chapter 1
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 09:33   Link #1069
Y33Zi
The Devil of Rhine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: United States of America
Age: 19
Does anybody know which light novel volumes have been translated? BT is all over the place with theirs.
Y33Zi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-19, 10:41   Link #1070
mashingan
魔神眼
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y33Zi View Post
Does anybody know which light novel volumes have been translated? BT is all over the place with theirs.
What you see is what you get. That's the sad fact of current translation progress.
That's why I posted some summaries to keep people updated (but I think not many are interested anymore since it's been too long that there's no new release for Hagure, I guess the author too focused working on Shinmai).

Ask what you want to know if the summaries are insufficient, I would gladly to answer, it would help me remember the exact scene about what you asked too.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-19, 15:29   Link #1071
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
What you see is what you get. That's the sad fact of current translation progress.
That's why I posted some summaries to keep people updated (but I think not many are interested anymore since it's been too long that there's no new release for Hagure, I guess the author too focused working on Shinmai).

Ask what you want to know if the summaries are insufficient, I would gladly to answer, it would help me remember the exact scene about what you asked too.
No no, you are very good, thank you
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 12:38   Link #1072
mashingan
魔神眼
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
vol 10 chapter 2: God Mother's Invasion
Spoiler for summary of one very long chapter:

This chapter is very long, it's about ~150 pages, full of conversation and explanation

Last edited by mashingan; 2017-04-25 at 12:29. Reason: fix various typos
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.