AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

View Poll Results: Hanasaku Iroha - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 36.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 38.89%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 12.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-28, 02:01   Link #81
dark998

Haven't commented in a while but this episode was fantastic. So much happened in so little time.
Old 2011-06-30, 03:38   Link #82
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

You know what they say, Tohru... if you can't get the girl you love, you can always get her mother. You have done well in securing the older Matsumae for yourself. I expect you to get married with her by the end of the show...

Self-narrative is engaging, but only in small doses. Ohana continuously talks to herself for the entirety of the episode, and for some viewers, her reflective nature is the strong point of this anime. However, I lean more on the side that actions speak louder than words. Ohana did not summon the courage to ask Ko to return with her to Kissuiso. Instead, Ohana tells herself she should consider other people's feelings more - under her logic, Ko should be left alone. But when I consider why Ko is so sad in the first place, it's exactly because Ohana keeps him out of her personal life. She tells him at the last second of her departure from Tokyo, and now holds back from asking Ko to come with her. Even after a rival girlfriend tells Ohana to stop hurting Ko... Ohana keeps him waiting anyway.

Episode 12 Rating: 8.5/10
Closed Thread