AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-07-15, 13:53   Link #1361
nfsac

Yeah the author would not go as far as having a scene of Aine pegging Kizuna, no way....

So far people are calling the anime lewd and stuff but I am not impressed by it so far, 2 episodes and meh, Shinmaou and DxD animes done far worse so far.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 13:59   Link #1362
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
So far people are calling the anime lewd and stuff but I am not impressed by it so far, 2 episodes and meh, Shinmaou and DxD animes done far worse so far.
nice fanwar bait, i r8 8/8
Old 2016-07-15, 14:01   Link #1363
nfsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
nice fanwar bait, i r8 8/8
Even some channels said this series was too much for them, but so far I am sad with the anime.
Old 2016-07-15, 14:07   Link #1364
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Strap on play? Reverse Anal Play on a guy? Blech. I really don't like that. Way too disturbing.

@SoloPanda: I haven't completely caught up yet (I'm on Volume 1, Chapter 4, right now). I'm only here for quick spoilers to know what happens in Volume 8 so I can see if there are enough good things within the bad and disturbing ones for me to not just drop this series. And I really might drop it if the brainwashing on Yurishia and any others who have been brainwashed is permanent because I don't like that kind of stuff.
IMO most of the bad stuff people are talking about is extremely exaggerated. We only had a paragraph about Yurishia and everything else is just speculation from the fan base. No one knows what's happened to her so everyone is expecting the worst i suppose. (For all we know she could be being trained as an Idol for the gods....)

There wasn't any NTR just Aine being uncomfortable having to choose between supporting her family and country and protecting the people she cared about. So basically there were a couple of paragraphs that may have given me a kinda uncomfortable feeling but nothing that would actually make me feel the kind of rage that NTR does.

I would go as far as to compare the worst situation so far to the situation in magika no kenshi to shoukan maou when Kaguya was working against her king because of her father. (I bring this up because I think I've seen you in those discussions as well.) IMO just much more light hearted.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 15:24   Link #1365
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not sure yet because I haven't gotten there myself yet, but from what people are saying, it really seems like Yurishia's been mind-broken or has been brainwashed or something like that. Even the spoiler with her in just a loincloth and a ball and chain attached to her feet makes her look more like a slave than anything. I'm betting on "sex-slave," even. Kizuna really needs to save that girl, and fast. It's a good thing she's only having lesbian sex, otherwise she'd really be all like "I've been sullied! I don't deserve to be with you anymore, Kizuna!". I'd really hate that. [And yes, I got the reference to Kaguya and her King, don't worry.]

On Aine, though: Was she taken by someone from the AU while she was torn up between her responsibility as the AU Empress and her responsibility and duty to her friends in Ataraxia? If so, what are the chances she'll also get the same treatment as Yurishia? If it was really Odin who took her, maybe the worst that could happen would be her killing lots of people and being mind-broken because of that. If she really gets brainwashed and becomes a slave like Yurishia, though, that would be even worse. Either way, hopefully Kizuna will not only save her from her predicament but also help her decide whether she should go back to her role as AU Empress or not (I'm hoping he'll convince her stay with Ataraxia, and not as a spy for the AU or anything like that, though).

Anyway, I just got done reading the Volume 1 Epilogue.

One thing I have to say is that I really hope Himekawa changes for the better soon. She's being way too strait-laced and it's getting in the way for me, though I do like how Part 1 of the Epilogue ended with Kizuna being hugged by a girl on each arm, Yurishia on one side and Aine on the other. I'd be happier for him if he were happy himself, though; he's getting way too scared of Himekawa. I mean, really, why did he start denying having done erotic things with Aine for her to get Corruption Armament? And on that point, Himekawa herself also needs to focus less on the erotic things themselves, at least in this case, and more on the benefits that came with it. They managed to power-up Aine enough that she manged to destroy an AU fleet flagship. Isn't that a really big victory? Seriously, that girl. . . . -_-'

There's another thing from the Epilogue that I need to ask about. It's something that girl from the AU side wearing a Heart Hybrid Gear said, something about a search target:

Quote:
This time, even the large battleship was shot down. But, there was a result that counterbalanced the loss.

The glossy soft lips were smiling.

{The search target has been confirmed. Urgent, dispatch the main force.}
Considering the fact that Aine is the AU Empress, I'm worried that they might be looking for her to try to bring her back. If not, then another possibility I can think of is Kizuna, since that girl stood there staring at him for quite a while before she left the battlefield after stopping Pulverizer's second shot (the one aimed at the AU ships that were fleeing from there after the destruction of the flagship). I hope the answer is found soon.
Old 2016-07-15, 15:41   Link #1366
XFire
150% done

I realize page 69 is an odd place to say this, but you guys need to put some brakes on the pervy train
Old 2016-07-15, 15:53   Link #1367
thefreakmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I realize page 69 is an odd place to say this, but you guys need to put some brakes on the pervy train
I see what u did there
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 17:20   Link #1368
bakapervert
A pervert

I just saw episode 2 of the anime and I wonder, is Sylvia's height actually less than a meter?
Old 2016-07-15, 17:36   Link #1369
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@XFire: It's the same as with the Magika thread - the pervy talks are part of it, so they can't stop. Sorry.

And yeah, I also see what you did there with the whole "I realize page 69 . . . ". Pretty smooth.

Anyway, I hope someone answers my questions in my previous post. Would be appreciated.

I'm on Volume 2 Chapter 1 right now, by the way. Really wondering what's up with the pic where Himekawa is pulling her skirt down, Yuirishia's being really scary while emitting an ominous aura and scary smiling face at a panicking Kizuna, and Aine's just standing there all indifferent and stuff (seemingly, at least).
Old 2016-07-15, 18:48   Link #1370
nfsac

After the oyacodon + nee-chan 3way we can no longer stop talking about stuff!
Old 2016-07-15, 19:12   Link #1371
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's something I haven't gotten to yet. But yeah.
Old 2016-07-15, 19:18   Link #1372
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Anyway, I hope someone answers my questions in my previous post. Would be appreciated.
Is your question whether Yurishia is brainwashed or not? If so the answer is not yet clear. It all ends in a cliffhanger, it could be she is mindbroken or brainwashed. But no way its permanent. I bet a Hybrid with Kizuna will fix her right away.
Old 2016-07-15, 19:19   Link #1373
kazzuya

I really like Himekawa's rant at the preview.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 19:29   Link #1374
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Is your question whether Yurishia is brainwashed or not? If so the answer is not yet clear. It all ends in a cliffhanger, it could be she is mindbroken or brainwashed. But no way its permanent. I bet a Hybrid with Kizuna will fix her right away.
Thanks for the answer. I did say more than that in the post I mentioned, though. I'll quote it here for reference:

Spoiler for I'm putting the quote in spoiler tags, just in case it makes the post too big:

Thanks in advance for answers.
Old 2016-07-15, 19:34   Link #1375
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

^hey bro!!!, I would recommend you to finish reading all volumes and then share your possible theories, honestly most of your questions don't seek you coherence, sincerely confused me too XD.

Last edited by beast 666; 2016-07-15 at 19:55.
beast 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 20:15   Link #1376
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

New here.

So... did Kizuna did I with his sister, too?
Old 2016-07-15, 21:51   Link #1377
nfsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokumonsen View Post
New here.

So... did Kizuna did I with his sister, too?
Yeah, also did along his Mother that is now a Loli Goddess in a threeway.
Old 2016-07-15, 22:18   Link #1378
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Just finished reading vol 1 and 2.... ok, now this one has entered my top reading list... now, it's time to finish the rest...
Old 2016-07-16, 01:01   Link #1379
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Now that's just REALLY interesting.
Old 2016-07-16, 09:35   Link #1380
watisit

Quote:
Is this likely to come out in the anime?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, hentai artist, incest, sci-fi, true harem