AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-04, 00:39   Link #21
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

It's nice to have Bleach back after the two week hiatus. In fact, I was feeling nostalgic with the music played from the previous two story arcs to allow viewers reconnect with the series.

Episode 78 as was mentioned enjoys a dramatic increase in animation values putting on par with the animation seen during the SS episodes.

It also shines onto the light pieces of the puzzle regarding the Bount and Quincy.
Spoiler:

Did anyone listened to the Exorcist-like tune played when Yoshino was talking to Ishida?

Judging by the next episode's preview, Yoshino could maybe or not die. Either that or Kariya would plan to use her as bait to lure Ishida into his grasp.
Old 2006-05-04, 02:19   Link #22
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
It's nice to have Bleach back after the two week hiatus. In fact, I was feeling nostalgic with the music played from the previous two story arcs to allow viewers reconnect with the series.

Episode 78 as was mentioned enjoys a dramatic increase in animation values putting on par with the animation seen during the SS episodes.

It also shines onto the light pieces of the puzzle regarding the Bount and Quincy.
Spoiler:

Did anyone listened to the Exorcist-like tune played when Yoshino was talking to Ishida?

Judging by the next episode's preview, Yoshino could maybe or not die. Either that or Kariya would plan to use her as bait to lure Ishida into his grasp.
Maybe...
Spoiler:
He's being awefully sneaky about it...
Old 2006-05-04, 02:25   Link #23
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Maybe...
Spoiler:
He's being awefully sneaky about it...
It seems dubious. They've been around for an awfully long time. Though I suppose it is possible, lacking a clearer timeframe of how long as oppose to how old Mayuri is. Too many variables to be certain of anything...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-05-04, 02:30   Link #24
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
It seems dubious. They've been around for an awfully long time. Though I suppose it is possible, lacking a clearer timeframe of how long as oppose to how old Mayuri is. Too many variables to be certain of anything...
Well souls/shinigami can be really old, plus he could've done it before he became a Shinigami.

It's a possibility, at least.
Old 2006-05-04, 07:27   Link #25
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
soo true thats how things normally turn out...
its been 2 weeks since bleach stopped and now its back on im soo happy...it seemed like a year to me O.o
nice eps with lots of info and it might be a start of a beautiful relationship...yoshino and ishida anyone?
*Raises hand* I approve of this Ishida-centric romance with older woman.

You can see it on his face, everytime she starts talking about her ex, Jin: "Darn it woman, stop talking about your former man when you've got me! What am I, chopped liver?"

Yes, Ishida, you are, and we love you for it.

Yoshida's sorrowful mention of the population limit and how they can't (as in, not allowed, not incapable of) produce offspring to Ishida was just.......... goodness, was that an invitation? So we have the last member of the Quincy, a virile youth, smitten with a good-looking lady who is obviously sorrowful of the fact that members of her clan are not allowed to produce off-spring.

Game, Set, Match. Clearly, a solution presents itself to this oh-so-terrible conundrum. I swear, there will definitely be parodies of this dialogue on the boards in Japan, in which the Japanese government's implementation of new policies to increase the population of the nation are brought into play.

Japanese Prime minister Koizumi: "In view of the dwindling populations of both the Bondou and the Quincies, this administration has voted to undertake measures to reverse this trend by encouraging reproduction between the two clans..."

*Turns to Ishida* "Here boy, a credit-card that gives you and your partner free-lodging at all the love hotels in Japan."
Old 2006-05-04, 10:30   Link #26
Takishi

Is it only me? but i don't get this filler at all. It's very boring and baaaad. The whole plot makes no sense and all those dialogues are so repeative and dull. I feel like watching a cartoon for 10yer old kids.

I had big expectations from this filler, but i want it to finish as soon as possible now, i can't stand it anymore. It's not even funny where it should be, i don't like forced humour and this week's episode was full of such scenes
Old 2006-05-04, 10:44   Link #27
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takishi
Is it only me? but i don't get this filler at all. It's very boring and baaaad. The whole plot makes no sense and all those dialogues are so repeative and dull. I feel like watching a cartoon for 10yer old kids.

I had big expectations from this filler, but i want it to finish as soon as possible now, i can't stand it anymore. It's not even funny where it should be, i don't like forced humour and this week's episode was full of such scenes
Referring to it as just filler don't inspire any justification for that comment though.

Maybe... you'd be better off reading the manga?
Old 2006-05-04, 11:13   Link #28
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I've seen in the screeners that Nemu appears. Is she still only a fixture?
Old 2006-05-04, 11:17   Link #29
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I've seen in the screeners that Nemu appears. Is she still only a fixture?
Yes.

*filler text*
Old 2006-05-04, 11:29   Link #30
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I do hope the original story arc fleshes the secondary characters out more so that we get a glimpse of at least why they act how they act and why they think how they think.

I personally do not like the Bount thing, but if they can give insight into why, for example, the first VC doesn't appear often, I'd like that.
Old 2006-05-04, 13:42   Link #31
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Except for the end of Ichigo´s training part which was so cheesy that I had rats trying to eat up my computer... This episode was alright and funny from time to time. Kon is never boring you know.

But the bound story is getting a little too long for my taste. I want Bleach to go School Rumble.

(But the fillers is still far from being bad.)

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-05-06, 12:03   Link #32
mthegreatone

is this episode really considered filler? i was under the impression that this was the necessary informative episode. they go more in depth as to why Bountou act the way they act when something huge is planned, and they emphasize more on why it is necessary to have ishida with them. were these two points already emphasized in latter episodes? i'm sure they may have glanced on the topic in previous episodes, but they really explain it in this one.

and of course the renji v. ichigo sparring match was great. overall decent episode in my book, but that's just me............
Old 2006-05-06, 12:15   Link #33
Gryff
England ~_~

mthegreatone - the bount arc is a filler arc in that it was never in the manga.

I quite like the filler though, especially the more comedic stuff.
Old 2006-05-06, 12:58   Link #34
shikamarufoo

This whole Bountouarc is growing on me more and more. The whole Ganju in the torei (toilet) thing was pretty funny. The animation is very well done for a filler...BTW when Ichigo and Renji were sparring I was hoping Renji would come out of now where and do a special move to beach Ichigo after he found his resolve. Hopefully one day Renji will be on the same level as Ichigo (if he already isn't).
Overall 8/10~
Old 2006-05-06, 13:17   Link #35
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff
mthegreatone - the bount arc is a filler arc in that it was never in the manga.
That don't mean that there isn't any characterization in these eps. Besides, manga=/=anime.
Old 2006-05-06, 13:40   Link #36
Gryff
England ~_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
That don't mean that there isn't any characterization in these eps. Besides, manga=/=anime.
Who said anything about characterisation?
Shit, I wondered why my manga didnt play on my TV.
Old 2006-05-06, 15:42   Link #37
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff
Who said anything about characterisation?
Shit, I wondered why my manga didnt play on my TV.
Answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthegreatone
is this episode really considered filler? i was under the impression that this was the necessary informative episode. they go more in depth as to why Bountou act the way they act when something huge is planned, and they emphasize more on why it is necessary to have ishida with them. were these two points already emphasized in latter episodes? i'm sure they may have glanced on the topic in previous episodes, but they really explain it in this one.

and of course the renji v. ichigo sparring match was great. overall decent episode in my book, but that's just me............
And... manga playing on your TV? I don't get it...
Old 2006-05-06, 19:14   Link #38
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

the anime was adapted from the manga.... it was supposed to be equal.... filler arc =/= bleach storyline, that makes sense. but anyway, renji's reaction towards ichigo was pure dumb. He was always so cool and whatnot and this episode totally spoit it : / ah well i have a feeling this is far from over XD
Old 2006-05-06, 19:30   Link #39
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I for the most part did not like the episode. Nothing really happened. So Ichigo finds his resolve, they talk about the past again and she leaves. Entire episode. So can't wait for this fillers to be over with, I wished that Naruto and Bleach wouldnt have had fillers at same time.
Old 2006-05-07, 05:03   Link #40
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe
I for the most part did not like the episode. Nothing really happened. So Ichigo finds his resolve, they talk about the past again and she leaves. Entire episode. So can't wait for this fillers to be over with, I wished that Naruto and Bleach wouldnt have had fillers at same time.
acutally the 1st bleach filler isnt that bad...not as bad as naruto's in any way...i think that the bleach filler is intergrated into the whole story arc and would never had noticed it was a filler until i visited the forums...well done to those who disguise it soo well
and maybe this eps was a bit empty but im still looking forward to the next one

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread