Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-13, 18:14   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Episode 84-85 Discussion Thread

I figured someone would have done it by now

Spoiler:

Please do not discuss anything past episode 84-85, or else you risk a ban. Don't even post future episode titles. Even tags are no defense.
Old 2006-06-13, 18:43   Link #2
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Actually I am looking forward to watching this ep . With apperance of Hichigo in 82 ep the popularity and intrest in Bleach has once again shot up . This happened in the past when Hichigo showed up in ep 59

Hichigo brings in the ratings !!!! ( A point to be observed by Tv Tokyo and Studio Pierrot ) ^^
Old 2006-06-13, 18:56   Link #3
Omniscient

Episode 84, 85 Screencaps and Summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
You of all people should know that raws were incredibly slow this week :P I didn't get mine till about an hour and 45 min ago.
Old 2006-06-13, 19:28   Link #4
yuchan

What is Hichigo?
Old 2006-06-13, 19:43   Link #5
scorpio516

Hollow Ichigo
Old 2006-06-13, 20:02   Link #6
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-13, 20:16   Link #7
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ yep hes looking cool as usual...its been a long time since i had an hour eps from bleach cnt w8 for this tomorrow...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-06-13, 23:52   Link #8
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

The raw was pretty late >_> Maybe because it took more time to upload >_>

Awesome episode XD
Old 2006-06-14, 04:09   Link #9
DrewGSR

omfg this friken bontou arc is goign to take like FOREVER before it is going to end... I just want them to go back to the Aizen / Ichimaru / Tosen storyline.
Old 2006-06-14, 05:00   Link #10
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

The Bount arc isn't that bad. I rather like it <3 XD Atleast I won't know what will happen next for the next 30 Episodes >_> Kekeke

On topic,

The double episode was good! OH! Orihime just got some major cookie points from me! XD She KICKS arse, although if I were her, I'd just make a barrier around the heart of the person and then "I Reject" XD Insta KILL!
Old 2006-06-14, 06:55   Link #11
zajhein
Vizard

The first part of the intro made me think they were going to have something really great to compete with the WC going on, but my hopes were dashed. Instead 80% of it was all about orihime being indecisive like usual. I hope she actually becomes a real character instead of just the "female friend" that tags along forever. Even though this was somewhat a character building episode for her, it could have taken 20% of the time and still given the same result. But she's growing bit by bit.

I think the bount arc is there for plot conections and character building for the future, so i don't mind it at all, except when there's boring orihime parts.
Old 2006-06-14, 08:22   Link #12
peter2004
Banned

wrong my friend

the bontou arc is going to end in like the next 3-6 eps ep 87 Byakuya assembles! The Gotei 13 divisions make their move, Ichigo and the others should go bankai very soon.
Old 2006-06-14, 08:30   Link #13
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I'm glad that this special does something useful with Orihime, though I agree that her friendship speech and not-hurting-other's parts are always redundant and bored.

I'm also glad that Rukia takes in the stand, although she was brain washed.

In the previous episode, she felt pretty useless with her demon arts spells. It s**ks to be a Shinigami that has no Zanpakuto or is unable to use it for some ulterior reason.
Old 2006-06-14, 09:13   Link #14
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

1. The shinigami came, saw the idiots get owned, didnt even bother to chase after the bounts to kill them

2. Rukia was awfully undermined. If she was fighting with her full power, this should not have happened. They are making Rukia weak like freaking hell. Timeline aside, those who read the manga will know exactly what the strength of rukia was.

3. I was okay with the fact that Ichigo might have lost to a bount. Now hes lost a HUMAN. i dont care wtf the inner human strength is, a captain class shinigami losing to a human is unacceptable.

4. Kira's sword animation was completely copied from episode whenever the hell he released his shikai before against hinamori

If there was anything good with this ep, they finally changed ichigo's hair color back to orange. But the animation quality wasnt top notch either, anyway. Kira as a whole was awfully animated, if you bothered to notice his eyes. This episode was a disappointment.
Old 2006-06-14, 12:35   Link #15
Ichimaru

the last 10mins pissed me off, orihime is like sakura a fuckn burden, hope she dies.
Old 2006-06-14, 13:59   Link #16
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

Ok, I watched both the RAW and the sub, and was it me or were both low quality?
Old 2006-06-14, 15:44   Link #17
Lendial

Ichigo losing to a bount+doll is lame, but losing to a bount alone is just absurd. The fat bount should have been killed in 2 seconds flat but instead beats the crap out of ichi.

Best part was when kon gets violated by rinrin and hisagi's appearance.
Old 2006-06-14, 15:53   Link #18
kumagoro_usagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
the last 10mins pissed me off, orihime is like sakura a fuckn burden, hope she dies.
A burden that managed to save a friend? Please, that's a contradiction seeing what happened in the episode. I seriously doubt she's going to die anytime soon.
Old 2006-06-14, 15:54   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Urahara needed Yamataro's help to heal Renji and the kid , but the same Urahara didnt need assistance to help Ichi after IchiVsByakuya 1 in Karakura strangely he could manage it himself and other shoten help . And Byakuya had tottaly pawned ichi in that Battle

Hilarious Simply Hilarious !!!
Old 2006-06-14, 16:32   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Plushie Abuse !!!