AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-01, 22:10   Link #281
NeutralZero

Well why not try?
Correct us but isn't the naming the only difference with the Chinese version?
Conversation may differ but in essence they hold the same meaning...
Getting off topic... partially,
From what we've read from the forum of Batoto there's a chance of 26 to be release ahead of other chapters...
there's not much assurance but a chance is a chance...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 01:12   Link #282
Soji

NeutralZero@ I know people will think bad about me ...but, I think is really bad if happen they would put ch 26 just because one of them and fan of the titanic paring. I mean i gratefull that they traslate this manga but i think would be much better traslate them in the right order.Also i know everyone have they own thought but i still wonder why they love this paring soo much.

Also....
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-02 at 01:23.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 03:22   Link #283
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^Nope, I don't think so.. ^^

Wave's personality resembles Tatsumi and his comrades are all freaks. Poor guy.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 04:00   Link #284
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
NeutralZero@ I know people will think bad about me ...but, I think is really bad if happen they would put ch 26 just because one of them and fan of the titanic paring. I mean i gratefull that they traslate this manga but i think would be much better traslate them in the right order.Also i know everyone have they own thought but i still wonder why they love this paring soo much.
This.

I have no problem with anyone discussing the pairing or chapter as long as it's properly label as spoilers like every other future event. Speaking of which, this thread has become a real minefield for those like myself who rather keep upcoming characters/plot/events unknown until the appropriate chapters. It's becoming hard to read and participate because there so stuff being mentioned that hasn't happened yet. It also makes the current scanlated chapter difficult to talk about since it gets ignored. Personally one of the fun things about this series is not knowing what's coming down the line and speculating on future possibilities manga that each chapter establishes.

So, I know that there are a lot of exciting/interesting things to this series, but for unteemph time, please be mindful of your posts. Sorry about harping on this.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-02 at 08:46.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 05:17   Link #285
Soji

Iron Maw@ No worry you are absolutely right. I will try to be even more carefull about the spoiler.Also for now I more see ch 14 full traslate . Even if i know what happen.
Old 2012-06-02, 08:45   Link #286
Iron Maw
Banned

No problem! I don't want my issues to be seen as backseat Modding or anything.

One thing I wanted to address, though it's kinda of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I wonder if it is possible to have more than one Teigu? All the characters we seen thus far with Teigu possesses only one.
Quote:
Reaper @ that's something that i was wondering myself. Because in theory Tatsumi have 2 candidate that can give him a sword or sword like teigu (if he is compatible) even if I hate point out this
Although ,I think one is more than enough. I mean the teigu are pretty strong.
In addition to compatibility, it was explained in the manga that using one Teigu already takes a lot mental or physical power. In some case like with Braht's Teigu it will kill it's wielder if he does not have the necessary strength to use it. Overusing Teigu can also harm the body like with River who was bleeding internally from his head. I imagine the damage would be even worse with two.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-02 at 09:18.
Old 2012-06-02, 08:59   Link #287
Soji

Yeah i read on the Mh text about Incursio.At least i think we can be sure is impossible use more than one teigu.
Old 2012-06-02, 09:44   Link #288
NeutralZero

Well the did mention one teigu per person due to it takes a large mental and physical strength to control one...
So unless someone capable of handling that kind of stress then its rare to see a person using two teigu...
Unless the author wished for it...
Who knows maybe the fatso wield two teigu...
Old 2012-06-02, 09:44   Link #289
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Yeah i read on the Mh text about Incursio.At least i think we can be sure is impossible use more than one teigu.
That is,until the plot ask for it,if plot armor exist in this manga.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 10:26   Link #290
Iron Maw
Banned

Every story has some kind of "plot armor". Being able to use two Teigus without sufficient explanation and/or foreshadowing wouldn't count as that, but rather the author violating the internal logic of his world. There's a difference between bending established rules and breaking them completely.
Old 2012-06-02, 10:38   Link #291
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It is so not much as a rule, but to wield a Teigu requires great mental and physical ability. If one possess enough of it, it wouldn't be out of the question to wield two though so far there isn't any indication. We'll have to wait and see, unfortunately it would require us following the Manga for a while it is monthly after all. I have a question about that, if series if popular enough and the author is willing can a monthly series turn to a weekly series?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 10:55   Link #292
Soji

Well Tatsumi is crazy enough to try something like this if he think there is no other way. Though ,I hope never happen . Because i dont think he would come out from something like this without some damage.
Old 2012-06-02, 11:01   Link #293
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx
It is so not much as a rule, but to wield a Teigu requires great mental and physical ability. If one possess enough of it, it wouldn't be out of the question to wield two though so far there isn't any indication. We'll have to wait and see, unfortunately it would require us following the Manga for a while it is monthly after all.
Well, I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely given what we know. I'm sure if such a character should appear the Mangakas will have a suitable explanation. They have done an excellent job so far of maintaining a consistent world while still applying interesting twists to the plot. It's one of the things that makes this a great series.

Quote:
I have a question about that, if series if popular enough and the author is willing can a monthly series turn to a weekly series?
That's not really how it works. "Akame ga Kill" comes out monthly because it's serialized in a monthly magazine. It's popularity no matter how high won't change that. If Mangaka wants it to come weekly, he would have to move to a different publisher that does that.
Old 2012-06-02, 11:05   Link #294
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It is so not much as a rule, but to wield a Teigu requires great mental and physical ability. If one possess enough of it, it wouldn't be out of the question to wield two though so far there isn't any indication. We'll have to wait and see, unfortunately it would require us following the Manga for a while it is monthly after all. I have a question about that, if series if popular enough and the author is willing can a monthly series turn to a weekly series?
Umm no that barely if ever happens, it'd be like tripling your work load and you wouldn't neccesarily be getting more money, unless our series actually becomes more popular. Heck most monthy mangaka's have an issue doing 30-40 pages and revert to around 20 despite having 4 times the amount of time of a weekly mangaka to do those pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Well, I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely given what we know. I'm sure if such a character should appear the Mangakas will have a suitable explanation. They have done an excellent job so far of maintaining a consistent world while still applying interesting twists to the plot. It's one of the things that makes this a great series.

That's not really how it works. "Akame ga Kill" comes out monthly because it's serialized in a monthly magazine. It's popularity no matter how high won't change that. If Mangaka wants it to come weekly, he would have to move to a different publisher that does that.
Not neccesarily a different publisher and plenty of weekly manga's have gone monthly, (if said publisher has a both a weekly and monthly magazine). it's not an issue of simply moving which is far from rare it's that monthly rarely ever become weekly despite weekly become monthly comparitively often.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 11:25   Link #295
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take
Not neccesarily a different publisher and plenty of weekly manga's have gone monthly, (if said publisher has a both a weekly and monthly magazine). it's not an issue of simply moving which is far from rare it's that monthly rarely ever become weekly despite weekly become monthly comparitively often.
I see, thanks for the clarification then.
Old 2012-06-02, 12:52   Link #296
Soji

Speaking of the witch. I know this one is monthly but when come out normally the new ch?( i mean in japp).Just curios about this .
Old 2012-06-02, 19:06   Link #297
NeutralZero

Second to the last or the third week of the month at best...
If we are to consider ch 24, 25 & 26's releases...
Old 2012-06-03, 07:23   Link #298
NeutralZero

Ch 14 out...
Kurome is really something...
Old 2012-06-03, 07:28   Link #299
Soji

Thanks for both the info NeutralZero. Also because we are more or less on topic. For who is interes ch 16 text is traslate on the usual place.Just for who don't want to wait the ch to come out.
Old 2012-06-03, 07:41   Link #300
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Erm,I really couldn't help but notice that River has the magical ring wore on his middle finger...as if the emphasize of his power isn't enough
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!