AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-31, 18:08   Link #161
Voitan

I think Emotionless is incorrect here.

More like suppressed, like a dam, and explode when no longer holding back the tide of emotions.
Old 2009-04-01, 07:46   Link #162
GreenLama
Banned

I wouldn't say that Felli i "emotionless", but more like she saves her emotions for the right time, or maybe she is just more reserved......?
Old 2009-04-01, 08:42   Link #163
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voitan View Post
I think Emotionless is incorrect here.

More like suppressed, like a dam, and explode when no longer holding back the tide of emotions.
That, and also because she is reserved. As we did see it in the first episode, when she gets angry, I think she dislikes to be seen by other people.

But Layfon broke the ice
Old 2009-04-04, 23:26   Link #164
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Possible Feli ending? She seems to take a much larger role in the second ed.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2009-04-05, 08:51   Link #165
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Possible Feli ending? She seems to take a much larger role in the second ed.
Don't see this ED as something significant. Apparently, Nina, Mei and Leerin will also sing on their own EDs.
Old 2009-04-05, 09:51   Link #166
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Don't see this ED as something significant. Apparently, Nina, Mei and Leerin will also sing on their own EDs.
No, i mean appearance wise. for example, where it shows the 17th platoon starting off with Nina, Layfon, Sharnid....lastly is Felli. Felli's hair is glowing and shooting off sakura petals w/e it is.

Afterwards, it shows the main characters dashing towards the beachline and disappears one by one except feli, whose face is closest to camera.

Not sure about Nina singing her own ed. The only ones there was Mei and Leerin.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2009-04-05, 12:44   Link #167
MafiaSoldier
Member of the Anime Mafia

How can you not love Felli? Her character makes you want to cheer for her (especially in her struggle to become one with Layfon), and she has a way about her that would make me totally want to date her if she was real (hopefully my soon to be fiance' does not read this). Anyhow, I would have to say that Felli has become my favorite character in CSR and could very well be my favorite female character in all of anime right now, thats how strongly I feel about her, the only other female character in an animated series I can put her in contention with would be Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10: Alien Force.
Old 2009-04-05, 15:18   Link #168
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well...reasons for it: She's selfish, arogant, spoiled and abusive and quickly angered.
Perhaps she got some good properties too: doll-like looks, slapstick comedy source, intelligent, understanding, inferiority complex, "tragic past"(used by her brother, forced to Military Arts, hardess to show any emotion...compared to Layfon and even Nina it's nothing)
She's very fun to watch but i like her character as much as Shana's or Louise's. Felli's the ultimate source of fashion and slapstick humour but she's nothing more to me.
Old 2009-04-05, 18:14   Link #169
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
She's very fun to watch but i like her character as much as Shana's or Louise's. Felli's the ultimate source of fashion and slapstick humour but she's nothing more to me.
Whoa there. Better hide yourself before the Frills brigade gets here. Anyways, I feel the same way. There comes a point when the kicking/Layfon abuse isn't funny anymore. I'll admit I liked her for the first couple of episodes and then it just degraded from there... The maid skit might have had something to do with it.
Old 2009-04-06, 09:24   Link #170
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

But the maid skit looked so moe and I almost die because of it #_#
For what I've seen in Felli is just that she can't express her feelings like a normal people would, but that what makes her cute. She's not an emotionless character, she's the one with it and the way she express it somehow makes me want to hug her :x

And not to mention that her scene with Layfon tends to make me smile when I watched it.

Though, I still prefer Layfon with Nina though. . it's just a personal feelings :P

Old 2009-04-06, 14:16   Link #171
MafiaSoldier
Member of the Anime Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
But the maid skit looked so moe and I almost die because of it #_#
For what I've seen in Felli is just that she can't express her feelings like a normal people would, but that what makes her cute. She's not an emotionless character, she's the one with it and the way she express it somehow makes me want to hug her :x

And not to mention that her scene with Layfon tends to make me smile when I watched it.

Though, I still prefer Layfon with Nina though. . it's just a personal feelings :P
I agree about the fact that Felli can't just come out and express her feelings is a big part of what makes her cute, I can't agree on Nina being with Layfon if not for the fact that Nina is way too "business" and really tends to focus on her platoon instead of her friendships with her team mates. It would be a quick relationship because Layfon wouldn't be able to deal with that side of her while being a couple, but thats just my feelings on it.
Old 2009-04-06, 15:13   Link #172
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Every girl tries to dominate Layfon...but you'r right: Nina a girl he can't figure out correctly. But that's why some ppl prefer that pairing.
Back to Felli:she leveled up in terms of anger control.
Old 2009-04-06, 23:37   Link #173
Voitan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe-u9F04S4

I personally liked the previous ED for Felli.

Though the new one certainly gives her a romantic character focus, I prefer hearing her seiyuu singing though.

Wouldn't you agree?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XpeOZ1UGUc
Old 2009-04-07, 08:06   Link #174
SageGaiGar
You are Next

With the previous ED, I liked hers first and then Ninas. Leerins was... kay. Don't think they had a mei one yet.
Old 2009-04-08, 12:10   Link #175
Deryns

Well here I go for a first post in this thread. Felli is one of my 2 fav characters in this show, which surprises me since as I have posted in previous threads I don't usually enjoy loli-type characters. I suppose the reason I enjoy her is that she is not portrayed as the typical "loli". She is drawn to appear youngish but her interactions for the most part are shown to be consistent with her age. The few times she acts loli it is well done for comedic purposes, one of my favorite scenes in the show is where she names Layfon Fon-Fon. Also in contrast with rest of the cast, even her own platoon sometimes, she seems to have a better grasp of the truth of certain matters especially in relation to her brother and Layfon. It will be interesting to see where they go with this character.
Old 2009-04-21, 07:09   Link #176
encia

Quote:
Well...reasons for it: She's selfish, arogant, spoiled and abusive and quickly angered.
Perhaps she got some good properties too: doll-like looks, slapstick comedy source, intelligent, understanding, inferiority complex, "tragic past"(used by her brother, forced to Military Arts, hardess to show any emotion...compared to Layfon and even Nina it's nothing)
In relation to selfish and arogant, did you missed EP1 and EP4?

I would disagree with "quickly angered" i.e. Filli was patient with Sharnid in EP4.
Old 2009-04-21, 07:26   Link #177
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Oops! I've got spotted by the FDS(Felli Defense Squadron)!

Not selfish?Then why she complains about being used? In contrast Layfon don't mind being used if he saves the people who dear to him with it. We can't mix the kindness and selflessness. If someone worries about someone's life it not automaticaly means he/she selfless, just not an uncaring person. Selfless means that you can sacrafice something of your own for someone other's benefit. Felli rarely if ever shows that.
And yes...she's arrogant.That's and her spoiledness we call softly as "princess attitude".
Maybe you're right that she isn't quickly angerble...I'm uncertain about that, but it's true that it's her clearest emotion.

Last edited by willyvereb; 2009-04-21 at 08:07.
Old 2009-04-22, 06:01   Link #178
encia

Quote:
Oops! I've got spotted by the FDS(Felli Defense Squadron)!
My laptop is my brain's extension.

Quote:
Not selfish?Then why she complains about being used?
People must have liberty to choose which path to take. She has a family background of being forced to go a certain path.

Quote:
In contrast Layfon don't mind being used if he saves the people who dear to him with it. We can't mix the kindness and selflessness. If someone worries about someone's life it not automaticaly means he/she selfless, just not an uncaring person. Selfless means that you can sacrafice something of your own for someone other's benefit. Felli rarely if ever shows that.
When required (i.e. no other options) Felli defeats a guardian monster in EP04.

In EP07, ambulances was called in after Felli heped Fon-Fon in battling the Filth moster. Felli has PSI range of >20Km.

Quote:
And yes...she's arrogant.
On what basis?

Quote:
That's and her spoiledness we call softly as "princess attitude".
She desires to have a part time job (refer to EP04).
Old 2009-04-22, 06:59   Link #179
TrueKnight

Well she was selfish, she expected Fon-fon to hide her powers just like she did with the pretext of 'not like being used'. Until of course she saw her baka Fon-fon likes helping people unconditionally that made her changed for the better. Her character grew because of Fon-fon and that's what I like about Fon-fon x Felli.
Old 2009-04-23, 22:20   Link #180
addict2anime

^*agrees with knight boi*
Sides if you think about it.... everyone is selfish at one point or another o--o well mb fon fon
Closed Thread