AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-10, 07:36   Link #13061
Arturro

@GrrDraxin - IMHO commiting suicide because the loved one is dying is not love but mental ilness. As usspaul said - this is bad example, but I could imagine other scenarios where one of girls could die with Tsukune. It's possible to make a bad decision because of emotions, but "dying together" is not only crazy, but also would make Tsukune sacrifice insignificant. Tsukune is sacrificing himself to save girls - so any girls who die with him will be doing it agains Tsukune intentions.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 08:15   Link #13062
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
You know, thinking about the latest chapter's setting and situation, I've been kind of wondering just how dedicated the girls really are to Tsukune.

Think about this a moment, if for some reason, a good reason mind you, that Tsukune was the one who had to deal with the gremlin, and lets say that the situation deemed that the only way that anyone would survive from the plane completely breaking up(say the damage was done more quickly and severe), would be for someone to sacrifice themselves by grabbing onto and holding on to the creature and jumping out of the plane, possibly without a parachute, to prevent further damage.

If Tsukune were to be the one to do that, and you know he would if it came to it, do you think any of the girls would jump out after him, even though it would mean certain death by becoming a "meat bomb" upon impact on the ground or ocean, who would be most likely to jump after him, if only to spend time with Tsukune for those last few minutes before impact?

I know that's a really twisted scenario, but just how many times have we seen equally severe situations with the group that would fall in that category? Not many, but for this to be possible is quite likely.

I'd say they all would go after him. Because I believe that each of them realizes that if they lived on without Tsukune, it really can't be called living, and would all be emotional train wrecks, whom would pull into themselves and probably never come back.

Agree or Disagree? State why.
Well considering that Tsukune is the one who changed their life's at one point and saved them on numerous occasions, despite being weaker then them - at least at the beginning. So considering the bonds that Tsukune has with all of the girls, and that they are all in love with him. I think that all of them would jump after Tsukune ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
there is one thing to point out with that particular situation , you have kurumu and ruby who can fly so even if tsukune was to take the grimlin and jump out of the plane either kurumu or ruby would swoop down to keep him safe.
... but as ussapal have pointed out, it's not like Tsukune couldn't be saved from dying in that situation, because both Ruby or Kurumu could still catch him.

Even that doesn't change my opinion that all of them would go to hell, if it meant that they could be with Tsukune, which makes me really wonder if things will be as bad as we think they will when Tsukune chooses Moka.

I mean that they are still love rivals, but the more deeper we got into the story, it has been made apparent that the relationships between the girls have grown as well to the point where I think we could describe the present bonds the girls have with each other as a bond sister's or very close friends have with each other.

I mean they still fight over Tsukune from time to time, but it's not as intensive as it was, before in my opinion ... which might mean that the girls have grown closer to each other and might not be so eager to hurt each others feelings, which on one hand might complicate things further, but on the other hand, it might mean that they won't go their separate ways (severing their friendship with each other), once Tsukune chooses one of them.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 10:40   Link #13063
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm 110% sure that any of the girls would give their lives for Tsukune.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 18:08   Link #13064
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Okay yeah, maybe that was a fairly bad example, but not totally.

Ruby was not there, so she can't be there to use her wings, and kurumu can only lift so much, 3 people at the most. But that gremlin might also have the ability to fly and it would take someone to be dead weight to get it far enough away to make sure it can't cause any more trouble.

Of course, there too would be an opportunity for Kurumu to do something heroic and I could actually picture what such a panel would look like with Kurumu sweating bullets while pulling up from a dive with Tsukune either being held by her like how he was when Moka was fighting Ruby's old master, or him clinging onto Kurumu as well while leveling out their flight and in the background of both possible scenes, we see theirs and the critter's flight paths illustrated as splitting off, while they turn up from the dive, the gremlin does not, and splatters on ground, or splashes into water.

All the while, Kurumu and Tsukune looking cool while pulling that maneuver, with the 'strait' face or slightly GAR face that they usually get while facing off against an enemy. And it's just so easy to picture that as a double page panel in the manga if it actually happened, it's scary. It's so vivid if you really think about the implications, and I just woke up, and that scene just popped into my head after reading your responses here and thinking further into this "could have happened" path.

But the thing to think about, is that if anyone was to actually die, I think that it would cascade to the rest of the entire group in some way. At least in a worst case scenario. Though probably for the reason I gave in the last post about this. Its grim to think about perhaps, but I think it's something that can't be ignored for very long. But if Tsukune has one of his vivid dreams of something like that happening, then we're free to see it through, and still have more story when reality kicks back in.
Old 2010-02-10, 23:14   Link #13065
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm 110% sure that any of the girls would give their lives for Tsukune.
Not sure about Kokoa though...But I guess her conscience will make her protect Tsukune.
Old 2010-02-10, 23:28   Link #13066
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Not sure about Kokoa though...But I guess her conscience will make her protect Tsukune.
Well she's the only exception as Kokoa has literally dropped to being a gag character.
Old 2010-02-13, 05:10   Link #13067
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Quote:
Well she's the only exception as Kokoa has literally dropped to being a gag character.
Well, about Kokoa you might be right HyashiTakara, but that doesn't mean she won't be important later in the story, when Moka's family is finally introduced properly.

I kind of started wondering as well, what might be the reason for

Spoiler for Chapter 27, Kokoa:
Old 2010-02-13, 06:56   Link #13068
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam sure later on Kokoa will get jealous at some point again and might put Tsukune in danger and Ura Moka will get mad...blah blah...They go to Tsukune or something similar to that scenario
Old 2010-02-13, 19:45   Link #13069
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Blu Ray R+V

Old 2010-02-13, 21:01   Link #13070
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Yeah, certainly LOOKS like a bit more blue was added to that pic. Very vivid colors.
Old 2010-02-13, 21:01   Link #13071
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

the lack of Mizore is fail >_>
Old 2010-02-14, 03:59   Link #13072
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

And it's a boxset! XD

Guessing Mizore and Ruby are in the back.

Now hunting for another blu ray image....DAMN Blu Rays.
Old 2010-02-14, 08:40   Link #13073
AlaAlba

fail anime even in blue rays is fail
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 11:02   Link #13074
Yorae_paladin1

Heh that new chappy was cool
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 11:03   Link #13075
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Fun chapter! And just as I suspect! foreshadowing of Inner and Outer Moka fusing!!!
Old 2010-02-15, 11:17   Link #13076
yongshun

Now that the chapter is out holy hell that was a fun chapter I guess every creature in this series have some kind of weakness and the sight of Moka in her bra made Tsukane nosebleed that was LOL.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 12:30   Link #13077
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 27

That was really funny. Had some good action and fan service too. Tsukune sure is getting good at sweet talking, huh?

It sucks that Ruby isn't with them though...she even made an outfit. hahaha.

Okay, so now we know 2 of the 3. So, is the third the bus driver or Moka's dad? BUM-BUM-BUMMM.

Quote:
Fun chapter! And just as I suspect! foreshadowing of Inner and Outer Moka fusing!!!
It may be a fake out though. If they fuse it'll be like getting rid of two characters. That's a tricky situation for a series like this where characters are so popular and all. But, for the record, I too think it's best if they fuse into one.
Old 2010-02-15, 13:32   Link #13078
Newhope

It's been pretty obvious for a long time that the manga was heading towards the Moka's fusing, the only other way it could be handled is separating them somehow.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 13:49   Link #13079
Chris38

Well, it seems that Tsukune is quite a lady-killer, or at least he has a very huge effect on Inner Moka. Well I definitely agree that this was a funny chapter and it seems that we have gotten a conflicted Tsundere on board ... run for you're life's.

Seriously, I don't think this is the last we heard about Inner Moka's conflict between her vampire nature and her feelings for Tsukune. Since even after Tsukune and the rest have touched down in Hong Kong, it still doesn't mean that repairing the seal will be as easy as we think it will ... after reading this chapter I definitely think that Fairy Tale is going to be involved somehow. (especially considering how many times they where mentioned in the latest chapter.)
Old 2010-02-15, 14:09   Link #13080
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

That was a good chapter. So much foreshadowing!

There's the Headmaster speaking in riddles about what's to come and the possibility of the two Moka's becoming one.

It sounds like the next couple of chapters are going to be filled with awesome!

On another note, Tsukune can just sweet talk Ura into submission. Doesn't seem that hard to do now. Ura's noticing that it's hard to resist when Tsukune talks to her like that.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire