AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-14, 06:01   Link #161
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Images
Aww yiss
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 06:38   Link #162
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Kirara's sister's english voice sounds like some hentai english dubbing...

I really liked this episode, Kasumi is probably the best imouto out of everyone. Wish there would be some conversation between her and Mao-chan though. That would have been hilarious (if her cover isn't blown).
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 10:27   Link #163
Sumeragi
Banned

Images
Meido-san
Images
Imouto
Images
Pink and Violet
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 10:30   Link #164
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Images
Imouto

Another Brocon voiced by Kido Ibuki
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 10:31   Link #165
Midonin
Last Engage

GJ Bu 06 - If You Go Carrying Around Pictures of Chairman Mao, You Ain't Gonna Make It With Anyone Anyhow

Geraldine does provide something of an explanation for why Kirara is the way she is. She's Canadian(?) and thus can't speak Japanese very well. That doesn't explain the catgirl stuff, but it somewhat does. Though Kirara looked somewhat confused when Geri was speaking to her. With Seira, her mental voice wasn't very much like Arisa at all, but her normal voice was. Kasumi is... very similar to Akiko in her narrative role. The part with Mao at the restaurant was the best part of the episode. Mao's a fun character to watch, Maaya Uchida continues to bring energy to the role. Her speech about the flag on the kids' meal stands out. The sisters didn't quit get enough screentime, but I'm sure they'll have more roles in future episodes. Because Tamaki's debuting next week, and she looks more important than they are.

I remember back in OniAi I mistook Sumire Morohoshi for Sumire Uesaka. Both Sumires are in this show - Uesaka is playing Tama next week.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 10:33   Link #166
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
That doesn't explain the catgirl stuff, but it somewhat does.

A good number of catgirls come from Canada of course.
Old 2013-02-14, 15:23   Link #167
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've just done a characters/seiyuus page for this show and was surprised to learn that half the cast is under 17. Talk about a youth movement in anime. Not just Kido Ibuki (now 15, Akiko in OniAi) as Kyouro's imouto, but also Morohoshi Sumire (13, the star of Aikatsu) as Mao's imouto.

Kirara's seiyuu Arakawa Chika is also just 13. Her little sister is played by Aoi Wakana, 14. Both of them are child actresses on TV and in movies. Megu's seiyuu Miyamoto Yume is all of 16.

We also get to hear Uesaka Sumire (21, Dekomori in Chuu2Byou) as Tama. Mimori Suzuko (26, Sherlock in Milky Holmes) does a nice job with Shion. Of course, Uchida Maaya (23, Rikka in Chuu2byou) plays Mao. She is very effective sometimes, but sometimes seems to me a bit out of control.

Actually, a voice that has struck me as much as any is that of Tsunematsu Ayumi, 29, who plays the maid Mori-san.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 15:32   Link #168
Candyshark

I think you used another Uchida's picture for megumi voice actress. I personally enjoy delivery from both Suzuko and Maaya
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 16:48   Link #169
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
I think you used another Uchida's picture for megumi voice actress. I personally enjoy delivery from both Suzuko and Maaya
Good eye. I used the most adult-looking pic available for the 16-year-old Miyamoto Yume, but it turned out to be a picture of an actual adult (Maaya)! That'll teach me to believe Google Images without checking the source page of the image. Fixed.

EDIT: And as for ep6, Kidou Ibuki is as great as she was in OniAi, even if less dramatic. She is blessed with a great voice: clear, strong, and modulated. And she dies interesting thing with it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2013-02-14 at 17:37.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 23:05   Link #170
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Meet the sisters Kirara's sister was the best
Old 2013-02-14, 23:26   Link #171
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Meet the sisters Kirara's sister was the best
I don't know; I had a horrible case of the cringe when she said "SAMURAI MASTER!"
Old 2013-02-15, 01:18   Link #172
FateAnomaly

Usually, i prefer ladies characters so i should have liked shion or megu. Strangely in this show i liked Kirara beat even though all she does is sit around eating.

Kirara's sister sounds somewhat awkward. Instead of "my sister", just sister or sis should sounds better.

Mao's youngest sister may sounds hostile to Kyoro but thats nothing. Just wait tills he visits Shion's house.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 01:40   Link #173
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Kirara's sister sounds somewhat awkward. Instead of "my sister", just sister or sis should sounds better.
She's SUPER awkward to listen to ! Who wrote this script?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Mao's youngest sister may sounds hostile to Kyoro but thats nothing. Just wait tills he visits Shion's house.
...I predict more blank stares >_>
Old 2013-02-15, 02:39   Link #174
Sumeragi
Banned

One thing which has been bothering me: Does Shion have an otouto?
Old 2013-02-15, 03:23   Link #175
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
One thing which has been bothering me: Does Shion have an otouto?
I was under the impression that she was the youngest.
Old 2013-02-15, 03:27   Link #176
Sumeragi
Banned

Me too, but the Middle School GJ-Bu (which I have no info on) has two male members. Wondering if one of them is a Sumeragi.....

*Nosebleed*
Old 2013-02-15, 03:28   Link #177
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Me too, but the Middle School GJ-Bu (which I have no info on) has two male members. Wondering if one of them is a Sumeragi.....

*Nosebleed*
...There's a middle school GJ-Bu 0_0 ? With the imoutos?
Old 2013-02-15, 03:32   Link #178
Sumeragi
Banned

Unfortunately, there is no other Sumeragi
Old 2013-02-15, 03:39   Link #179
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Unfortunately, there is no other Sumeragi
...There's a middle school GJ-Bu 0_0 ?

...With the imoutos?

...And TWO guys?! This just blows my mind !
Old 2013-02-15, 04:38   Link #180
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

Mao really looked cute when she pretended to be a grade schooler. For the scene in the restaurant, I've remembered a quote from Kanon when Yuuichi says to Ayu "Well, at least you can order a kids menu and don't be shy about it."

Tags
4-koma, comedy, light novel, shounen