AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-10, 08:36   Link #421
Soji

Iron Maw@ Kurome is younger than Akame and Tatsumi. She say onee-chan so i think she is 15 year old. Also ,like i say i still get the feeling that Akame is a little older than him even if they have the same age.
About the other i agree with you .

NeutralZero@ Thank's.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 08:50   Link #422
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Iron Maw@ Kurome is younger than Akame and Tatsumi. She say onee-chan so i think she is 15 year old.
Yeah, that's why I peg her as probably 1 year younger. She pretty close in age to those two like Mein.

Quote:
Also ,like i say i still get the feeling that Akame is a little older than him even if they have the same age.
Nor I, but she may come off that way due her mature matter of speaking/acting.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 08:57   Link #423
Soji

Iron Maw@Is not for that that i think this. Is just....how I can explain....it's just a feeling that she is at least 1 month older than Tatsumi.

Though...i do wonder if before she die (because I still think will happen soon) this wish of her come true(i mean Esdes).
Spoiler for for Esdes:

Edit : Also this pag was damn foreshadowing and none of us a point out this.
Spoiler for foreshadowing:
Old 2012-06-10, 10:28   Link #424
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^There is foreshadowing about someone died from poison too.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 12:55   Link #425
Soji

Kleeyook@ But this one was a true foreshadowing if you think about it. They just finish to say that line and if you look in what order they speeak is the same of their death.
Old 2012-06-10, 16:43   Link #426
NeutralZero

You made sense in that...
Scissor girl has justice while Brath has his retribution...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 17:00   Link #427
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well for us, our definition of Justice is similar to ethics or right or wrong for that matter. Despite what we say everyone has their own definition of Justice. Scissor girl definition of justice is like ours, except we are not stupid enough to deliver Justice on vague information. Which I say she deserves a horrible death, handing out Justice despite not knowing the full details is worst than the people who had the intention of committing crimes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 17:06   Link #428
Soji

NeutralZero@ Exactly. And this show us that the author really plan the whole thing ahead. Not like some other author.
Reaper @ Scissor Girls was Sherese . But yeah Justice Girl(Siryou or something like this) really deserve to die.She don't even know all the info about the Ogre
Spoiler for spoiler:
The only one that know most of the info is probaly Esdes and still do her thing.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-11 at 02:47.
Old 2012-06-10, 22:48   Link #429
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well for us, our definition of Justice is similar to ethics or right or wrong for that matter. Despite what we say everyone has their own definition of Justice. Scissor girl definition of justice is like ours, except we are not stupid enough to deliver Justice on vague information. Which I say she deserves a horrible death, handing out Justice despite not knowing the full details is worst than the people who had the intention of committing crimes.
To be fair, Nightraid really did kill Ogre (and supposedly her Dad). As long as she hasn't known about his Illicit activities Seryruu is pretty justified here, "Knight Templer" tendencies aside.

EDIT: Soji, you should probably edit your post since there's a spoiler there.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-10 at 23:11.
Old 2012-06-11, 02:48   Link #430
Soji

Iron Maw@ Sorry you right. I forgot that he still a spoiler .
Old 2012-06-11, 04:27   Link #431
NeutralZero

One way or another justification of an act is just an excuse to lessen the gravity of the act committed... no matter how noble or evil it is/was...
If one remove reasons, motive etc and just look at the act committed... murder is still murder... and reasons are only reasons...
So scissor girl has its point in her statement in which that point was used in her death...
In case of pet girl, in an ironic of sort way since justice is blind or has cover in its eye then its a given...
Old 2012-06-11, 04:57   Link #432
Soji

NeutralZero@Agree. That's why I like Night Raider they know this is the case and even point this out to Tatsumi in ch 2.
Spoiler for jjust in case:
Old 2012-06-11, 05:42   Link #433
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Just read chapter 15! I am bit sadden how quick pace this series is, but on the other hand, nothing much was ruin!

I am bit anxious regarding the enemy. They all seem likable and part of me will be sadden when they die.. :O twisted manga!

lol@ the heavy joke. Can't believe she didn't get it ^
Old 2012-06-11, 05:47   Link #434
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Just read chapter 15! I am bit sadden how quick pace this series is, but on the other hand, nothing much was ruin!

I am bit anxious regarding the enemy. They all seem likable and part of me will be sadden when they die.. :O twisted manga!

lol@ the heavy joke. Can't believe she didn't get it ^
The pace isn't really that quick when you think about it. Sure two of their team has died but the boss is going to go request replacements and it seems like the closest they've gotten to getting rid of the Prime Minister is offing a few relatives, not close at all. They got Esdese' three minions and she replaced them with six more. If anything now that Tatsumi has a Teigu, I'd say the plot is really just starting, and we just finished the introduction to the world, etc.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 05:53   Link #435
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I was gonna disagree on everything until "introduction to the world" ^_^

Yes, if I look it from your perspective, it is true. Hope this doesn't end in less than 50 chapters, but I cannot see it run forever like Bleach lolz
Old 2012-06-11, 06:18   Link #436
Soji

If you guys think about it there is the whole monster thing plot as well. We really don't know from where they come .(from what i remember). Also i still get the feeling that something will happen to the boss and Akame and Tatsumi will take over from there.(just a feeling I get).
Old 2012-06-11, 06:29   Link #437
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Come on guys! Don't talk about the definition of justice too much! There is no justice in this world! It's bullshit! Bullshit rules the world!

In Japan, a guy accused of molestation can have his whole life ruined, even if it's a really minor crime, or he was just accused...

Criminals will always be criminals no matter how petty the crime is, and their legal jobs are gone now just because of that bullshit.

Only shoplifting can get your whole life ruined too, really petty crime. And when somewhere in Africa when children stealing food for survival got killed immediately like their life was nothing you feel sorry. I think having no jobs is the same as dying anyway. Also, street boys in Brazil are being get rid of by Brazilian police force. If you think the Nazi were inhuman, these guys who killed their own people are even worse.

I believe in ch 10 or 11 when Tatsumi and Leona killed the evil empire officers working for the PM and the kid came out and screamed after seeing his dad dead, Tatsumi was in pain because even if the evil men he killed are assholes, they would be good parents to their family...

But so what!? They were doing it for the sake of people. Yet in the end they had to sacrifice themselves. I curse the ordinary powerless people who could fight back due to fear! Trash deserve to die like trash!

What worse though.

A Japanese cannibal guy get released from jail by his dad's influence, live openly in public and even becomes a small time celebrity in talk show about eating human... he only ate just one woman though.

A cannibal guy from Middle Asia got jailed after killing and eating over 100 people. He was there a few years before getting released, somewhere we don't know, let's hope it's not our town.

A murderer from Latin America who claimed he had raped and murdered over 1,000 people (the police managed to find proof of around 300+ victims) went to jail for only 20 years, then got released somewhere outside public eyes because the concern of his safety...

^^ Aren't those sound depressing ^^

If I were to make doujin about this sereis, I'll make up a new invading army from somewhere destroying the whole empire, that'd satisfy my wrath.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 11:15   Link #438
NeutralZero

Hahaha that's why the symbol of justice isn't just a scale but a blindfolded female holding a scale in one hand and a sword in the other...
Justice is blind... it's not like there's no justice but it can't see a single thing...
Well that aside...
Tatsumi is a great warrior but as far as the translated chapters or even up to the current one is/are concern (for us the very least), he hasn't shown us yet any leadership qualities yet for him to be in charge... yet... if by chance those two are gone for the time being Raba or even Main has the higher chance than him...
Spoiler for monster plot:
Old 2012-06-11, 11:34   Link #439
Soji

NeutralZero@ That's why I say Akame+Tatsumi(more of his potential) if you think about it
Spoiler for spoiler:

About the monster
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-11, 11:40   Link #440
Iron Maw
Banned

@Soji, What monster? Sounds like something that hasn't happened yet. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I was gonna disagree on everything until "introduction to the world" ^_^

Yes, if I look it from your perspective, it is true. Hope this doesn't end in less than 50 chapters, but I cannot see it run forever like Bleach lolz
Pacing wise the series has been pretty even to me. Not too fast or slow, just right. If anything Shounen are often paced too slow, at least weekly ones. Admittedly, this mostly due to the limited number of pages and editors wanting their Mangaka drag out things for continued readship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Tatsumi is a great warrior but as far as the translated chapters or even up to the current one is/are concern (for us the very least), he hasn't shown us yet any leadership qualities yet for him to be in charge... yet... if by chance those two are gone for the time being Raba or even Main has the higher chance than him...
If you're talking in terms of seniority and experience sure since Tatsumi has likely only been in Nightraid for a couple of months. But outside of that I don't see either of them being that much more qualified on a natural level.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!