AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-20, 14:12   Link #541
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang

Also soon to be available: official Code Geass Orange mini-pouch to hold your spare change.
Holy crap, must buy!

..J/K

I have a wallet for that kind of stuff
Old 2008-08-24, 04:00   Link #542
Jestersage

BTW, does anyone know if Anya/Lelouch doujins exist?
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 18:35   Link #543
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Guren In Action!! Offshoot

Got this in the mail last week,

more pics http://gallery.me.com/verist#100023
Old 2008-08-25, 03:18   Link #544
Isegrim

Code Geass R2 DVD (Region 2) 1:

(click to enlarge)

DVD, CLAMP pictures from the 1st ending, character sketches, mousepad, booklet with infos about ookuchi and 2 other members from the staff.
Old 2008-08-25, 05:00   Link #545
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
Code Geass R2 DVD (Region 2) 1:

(click to enlarge)

DVD, CLAMP pictures from the 1st ending, character sketches, mousepad, booklet with infos about ookuchi and 2 other members from the staff.
Thanks for sharing.
BTW from which store did you order this? The mousepad seems like a store-specific bonus since it isn't listed in official site. It looks too good to miss.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 10:20   Link #546
Isegrim

No order... bought it at a shopping mall at tochigi-ken, utsunomiya-machi (I am in Japan until the end of September).
the mousepad was added after placing the order at the cashier. I think it is usual when buying a r2 dvd... don`t know

Last edited by Isegrim; 2008-08-26 at 03:08.
Isegrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 11:05   Link #547
C.C.
Gray Witch

Oh, I envy you! T__T I should buy one too, but I want the mousepad too badly! XD
Old 2008-08-26, 03:49   Link #548
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
Spoiler for for size:

Koshimizu Ami dons a Black Knight uniform for a Gundam 00 X Code Geass event in Japan... I hope it means that it'll go on sale soon. It looks, for the lack of a better word, spiffy.
Is that the actual voice actress of Kallen?

I was thinking recently. I bet I could make my own Cheese-kun. I've created more complicated stuffed animals. It's large, but it's hardly a complicated shape.
Old 2008-08-26, 09:40   Link #549
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Is that the actual voice actress of Kallen?

I was thinking recently. I bet I could make my own Cheese-kun. I've created more complicated stuffed animals. It's large, but it's hardly a complicated shape.
Yes, that is her. She supposedly wanted to keep a Kallen outfit she wore, because she liked it so much, I don't know if this is the one though.
Old 2008-08-26, 09:54   Link #550
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Yes, that is her. She supposedly wanted to keep a Kallen outfit she wore, because she liked it so much, I don't know if this is the one though.
I believe the Ashford uniform was the one that she kept.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 00:04   Link #551
Xyrate

I was actually wondering if anyone knew where you can buy the code geass mechs already built? The only reason why I ask for that is because I have less than delicate hands and whenever I try to put together the kit, I always end up breaking a part of two. So if I could buy them prebuilt that would be nice (I know they do make a Lancelot one but are there any others?) thanks a ton
Xyrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 01:42   Link #552
cagalli_zara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post

Koshimizu Ami dons a Black Knight uniform for a Gundam 00 X Code Geass event in Japan... I hope it means that it'll go on sale soon. It looks, for the lack of a better word, spiffy.

Also soon to be available: official Code Geass Orange mini-pouch to hold your spare change.
I WAS THERE!!
Big event!!
Big spoiler for Gundam 00 s2... lol
so sad that camera were prohibited
Old 2008-08-29, 06:09   Link #553
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
No order... bought it at a shopping mall at tochigi-ken, utsunomiya-machi (I am in Japan until the end of September).
the mousepad was added after placing the order at the cashier. I think it is usual when buying a r2 dvd... don`t know
Yeah store specific... I didn't get one with my bluray Damn elevens, sometimes I want to kick them in the nuts because of all this... as if first pressing crap wasn't enough, they gotta have store specific bonuses as well. I don't suppose you could rob the place and get the mousepads for the rest of us?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 22:55   Link #554
Angrist

Hey hey! saying hi to all, probably this isnt the right place to do so but...meh. Anyway, I was looking for some info on google and suddenly stumbled upon this place, and I liked it so much that I decided to stay

Well, here is my share just to become officially part of the community ( sorry for the horrendous quality of some ):

My Lancelot Royal Coating Version:

Spoiler:

My Guren Nishiki Type 02 Version:
Spoiler:

My Vincent Gildford Version:
Spoiler:

My Limited Edition Collector Artbox with all the goodies:
Spoiler:

Mechs in their place:
Spoiler:

Boxes put together:
Spoiler:

And thats all I have

Anyway...now come some questions:

1. About the collector artbox, I would like to know if any company is going to release the rest of the dvd's in a similar format, and if so, where can I buy it or pre-order?, for I would really like to have all the DVD's for the first series in their own colletor artboxes.

2. Is there a mechanical model kit, like those in my pics, for Cornelia's gloucester, I recall ( not really sure about this) seeing it a while ago, but now I cant find it anywhere . So if there is a place that sells it, would you guys give me a hint?

3. Again about the mechanical models...is bandai realeasing models for the Shinkirou, the Mordred, the Tristan or any other mechas from the series, because besides those above, I couldnt find more of this models, and I rellay love them. If they are, when are they? and where can i pre-order?

Lol, sorry for the huge firs post, I hope you like the pics and that you can help me with the questions.
Angrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 23:19   Link #555
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrist View Post
Hey hey! saying hi to all, probably this isnt the right place to do so but...meh. Anyway, I was looking for some info on google and suddenly stumbled upon this place, and I liked it so much that I decided to stay

Well, here is my share just to become officially part of the community ( sorry for the horrendous quality of some ):

My Lancelot Royal Coating Version:

Spoiler:

My Guren Nishiki Type 02 Version:
Spoiler:

My Vincent Gildford Version:
Spoiler:

My Limited Edition Collector Artbox with all the goodies:
Spoiler:

Mechs in their place:
Spoiler:

Boxes put together:
Spoiler:

And thats all I have

Anyway...now come some questions:

1. About the collector artbox, I would like to know if any company is going to release the rest of the dvd's in a similar format, and if so, where can I buy it or pre-order?, for I would really like to have all the DVD's for the first series in their own colletor artboxes.

2. Is there a mechanical model kit, like those in my pics, for Cornelia's gloucester, I recall ( not really sure about this) seeing it a while ago, but now I cant find it anywhere . So if there is a place that sells it, would you guys give me a hint?

3. Again about the mechanical models...is bandai realeasing models for the Shinkirou, the Mordred, the Tristan or any other mechas from the series, because besides those above, I couldnt find more of this models, and I rellay love them. If they are, when are they? and where can i pre-order?

Lol, sorry for the huge firs post, I hope you like the pics and that you can help me with the questions.
Thanks for posting and welcome, I just want to know if you painted the models or is that the colors they came in? How difficult are they to put together with the lack of english instructions? What tools/materials do you use to put them together?
Old 2008-08-29, 23:37   Link #556
Vastrasgard

You don't really need anything except wire cutters to put the kit together, and yeah, those are the original colors.

Though they'd look a lot better if painted. The lancelot's picture is kinda messy, but you can see how the guren feels so plastic-y.

Also the instructions are lego-like instructions, very simple and straight forward.

My guren in the making (Upper body ready for priming after sanding and putty):
Spoiler:
Vastrasgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 06:43   Link #557
kingguy3

Found something while searching on e-bay...

While I was searching for Zero's mask on e-bay(Which freakingly was hard to find...because I think no one like to sell them theirs...greedy o.O)

I found one selling to make a custom suit for anyone with money
Lelouch's suit as Zero and the Ashford Academy one... though the zero suit doesnt come with the mask of course.

the price ranges from 400$~1000$ depending on available resources and timexlabor quantity.

o.O wish I could afford at my size of XXXL o.O 2000+ for me lolx
kingguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 06:46   Link #558
Vito
Asshole.

There's loads of stuff like that on yahoo auctions.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 21:01   Link #559
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingguy3 View Post
While I was searching for Zero's mask on e-bay(Which freakingly was hard to find...because I think no one like to sell them theirs...greedy o.O)
A replica of the Zero mask was on display at Chara Hobby 2008. It just might become commercially available. I'd be tempted to get one if it did...
Spoiler for Photo of Zero mask:

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 19:48   Link #560
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizuka85 View Post
Code Geass Laptop Computers

http://store.biglobe.ne.jp/m2/hobby/sp/geass_pc.html