AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 03:12   Link #17421
Eratas123

Does she like Ichika here or not? Ichika seems like a "man she'll fall in love with" here.

Side note - Man, writing that segment is gonna be hard since Amnesiac mode acts completely opposite the regular Is it really possible to get amnesia due to mental trauma?
Old 2012-01-10, 03:17   Link #17422
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Does she like Ichika here or not? Ichika seems like a "man she'll fall in love with" here.
Depend on Blitz's choice (considering her 'regret' about Madoka, she'll be hesitant about "doing the same mistake twice")

Quote:
Side note - Man, writing that segment is gonna be hard since Amnesiac mode acts completely opposite the regular Is it really possible to get amnesia due to mental trauma?
As a Nurse I can affirm that as a fact.
Old 2012-01-10, 03:28   Link #17423
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Madoka seems accepting of the harem girls so she'd probably accept the prez liking her bro She might warn her to tone down the teasing, though

Side note - Need advice again (Sorry): Original plan was for Irish to get knocked out by Arachne after she mocks him about Allen and when he wakes up in the clinic he already has amnesia (Due to his last memory being the hannibal lecture). However, since he's gonna be trying to turn the pipes it's obvious his memory's intact after Arachne scars him with the Hannibal lecture so I can't use that one.
Old 2012-01-10, 03:42   Link #17424
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Madoka seems accepting of the harem girls so she'd probably accept the prez liking her bro She might warn her to tone down the teasing, though
Yeah, ASSUMING Blitz have this idea, we can have a scene where Tatenashi subtly confessed that she want Ichika, not toying with his heart per usual, but really genuine feelings. That way Madoka will forgive her.

Quote:
Side note - Need advice again (Sorry): Original plan was for Irish to get knocked out by Arachne after she mocks him about Allen and when he wakes up in the clinic he already has amnesia (Due to his last memory being the hannibal lecture). However, since he's gonna be trying to turn the pipes it's obvious his memory's intact after Arachne scars him with the Hannibal lecture so I can't use that one.
It's a hueg spoiler so I'll P.M. it to you (sorry for being paranoid, but I got a very bad feelings now).

We can apply same scenario to Irish, losing his memory after fell into coma (again).
Old 2012-01-10, 03:46   Link #17425
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That'll be a crowning moment of Heartwarming Still, Tatenashi acting like a shy girl to get Ichika's attention? Yeah, I know what I'm gonna be laughing about

Side note - Okay, but what's with the paranoia?
Old 2012-01-10, 03:53   Link #17426
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - That'll be a crowning moment of Heartwarming Still, Tatenashi acting like a shy girl to get Ichika's attention? Yeah, I know what I'm gonna be laughing about
Not really shy, but less vulgar in her teasing, and frankly, her teasing is now has the purpose of attracting Ichika than to troll him.

Quote:
Side note - Okay, but what's with the paranoia?
Just remembering the TvTropes incident and suddenly I got a gut-cramp about liberally posting spoilers here...

I'm sorry for being selfish, but I'll be sure to P.M. anything I want to share but can't share freely.
Old 2012-01-10, 03:56   Link #17427
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - Does that mean other characters disappear after they graduate.
Everyone returns, just a bit older since its no more than 4 years, or may be only a few months. Haven't decided yet.

Basically, I haven't worked out how to tie Ichika, his ISper powers, Houki, SHOOTiNG ST@RS and Helios in a badass way. I only know he is leading Helios because he wants to, not because of brainwash or cliches like that.
Old 2012-01-10, 03:56   Link #17428
DarkJak2050

Fanfic updated...

Infinite Harmonics Ch. 6
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 04:00   Link #17429
Eratas123

@ Senpai - But doesn't Ichika get pissed when she does that? Even in canon he doesn't like it.

@ Meistah - Sounds good I hope none of the characters get fridged.

@ Jak - By the way, if you're wondering why we said before that Ratchet would attract girls: Check the "Chicks dig Baird" shirt on XBOX live.
Old 2012-01-10, 04:12   Link #17430
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - But doesn't Ichika get pissed when she does that? Even in canon he doesn't like it.
I mean less bothering him in that no naked seduction or bathroom invasion, the teasing is mostly friendly, and she also less forceful and listen to him sometimes, such way Ichika not too annoyed. Hell, sometimes he go on a retaliation strike using sarcasm and jokes.

Quote:
@ Jak - By the way, if you're wondering why we said before that Ratchet would attract girls: Check the "Chicks dig Baird" shirt on XBOX live.
Old 2012-01-10, 04:12   Link #17431
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I don't plan 6 seasons of characters to just shelve them. I like how anything and everything in my work can be a Chekov's Gunman, or McGuffin.
Old 2012-01-10, 04:15   Link #17432
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So.....how does he manage to resist that? 9/10 men would at feel at least SOMETHING if a girl acts like that

@ Meistah - So no one disappears or dies here? Wow, the premise and prologue seemed so dark
Old 2012-01-10, 04:22   Link #17433
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So.....how does he manage to resist that? 9/10 men would at feel at least SOMETHING if a girl acts like that
I paraphrased again that Tatenashi simply has no chance, because Ichika thinks of her EVEN HIGHER after this.

Quote:
@ Meistah - So no one disappears or dies here? Wow, the premise and prologue seemed so dark
Well, in mine plenty of people died -at least in the flashback-, the prequel movie would be dark as hell compared to the rest.
Old 2012-01-10, 04:23   Link #17434
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

What does that got to do with dark? I just like my readers to think "Wait!", go back read, and realize that I was waving a big flag in their faces about this up to 1-3 seasons back. Might be as simple as Karon's wish to be an Idol, or something as WTF as Last Boss Ichika.
Old 2012-01-10, 04:28   Link #17435
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
What does that got to do with dark? I just like my readers to think "Wait!", go back read, and realize that I was waving a big flag in their faces about this up to 1-3 seasons back. Might be as simple as Karon's wish to be an Idol, or something as WTF as Last Boss Ichika.
.........What the-
Old 2012-01-10, 04:28   Link #17436
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Reading the first 2 chaps, does it seem like it's gonna be about idols? It sounded liek some kind of warfic.....then we get Karon chewing on her pillow like a marshmallow

@ Senpai - Wait, he still thinks that way? This Ichika's way more skill than the canon one and he's more than likely a match for her considering the fact that they fought Arachne together

Side note - A lot of people die in Shadow List now: Michael (Shot by Akira), Claire Dunoa (Sickness), Allen (Bleeding out), and (possibly) Irish (Died due to skull suit overuse). That's only some of the named characters. Others will die even if they have the POV on them.
Old 2012-01-10, 04:39   Link #17437
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Meistah - Reading the first 2 chaps, does it seem like it's gonna be about idols? It sounded liek some kind of warfic.....then we get Karon chewing on her pillow like a marshmallow
Quoted for truth.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Wait, he still thinks that way? This Ichika's way more skill than the canon one and he's more than likely a match for her considering the fact that they fought Arachne together
Tatenashi will also show hints that she wanted Ichika to treat her as equal to other girlfriends (sometimes tell him outright)... so...

Quote:
Side note - A lot of people die in Shadow List now: Michael (Shot by Akira), Claire Dunoa (Sickness), Allen (Bleeding out), and (possibly) Irish (Died due to skull suit overuse). That's only some of the named characters. Others will die even if they have the POV on them.
Aw......
Old 2012-01-10, 04:48   Link #17438
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What's with that laugh? Tell me his reaction to that request, please~

SIde note - Most of them are doomed by canon to begin with so it doesn't matter that much, Claire Dunoa's the biggest example of this. Michael's the odd one out since it looks like he's going to make it (He kills his partner, pulls jagged glass out of his side and even cauterizes the wound afterwards by heating a lead pipe and burning the cuts) only to get shot at the end due to a misundertanding.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 04:57   Link #17439
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - What's with that laugh? Tell me his reaction to that request, please~
Spoiler for LOL:

Ichika, you dumbass.

Quote:
SIde note - Most of them are doomed by canon to begin with so it doesn't matter that much, Claire Dunoa's the biggest example of this. Michael's the odd one out since it looks like he's going to make it (He kills his partner, pulls jagged glass out of his side and even cauterizes the wound afterwards by heating a lead pipe and burning the cuts) only to get shot at the end due to a misundertanding.
Old 2012-01-10, 05:03   Link #17440
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Wait, I don't understand Houki's anger. Tatenashi siad "Please treat me like you do any other girl" which basically translates to "Ignore my advances completely when I blatantly flirt with you like all the other girls".

Side note - How odd would it be if someone like Irish and Honne became friends?

Side note 2 - We've been ignoring Dan for a while now, so I should ask: How does he charm our student council Treasurer?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest